Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Blood moons and 8 super-signs in the heavens

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I wasn't a 19d in a time of war. I was a 19d before Clinton finished his first time. I left that mos when I left the active army and then became a 14s for the national guard.
execution squad? what are those?

Obama had hit squads in Afghanistan and other countries involved with radical Islam putting in some real dirty work and they left a trail of evidence that is unbelievable. There are quite a few documentaries on it. I prefer not to talk about it because it is not beneficial to American interests for this to be discussed online, even though all the evidence is there. Think Russian mafia.

And you still served honorably in a FOB, so you still get the respect. Just not quite as much as a deployed cav scout in Afghanistan or Iraq :)

Peace in Christ brother

Obama had hit squads in Afghanistan and other countries involved with radical Islam putting in some real dirty work and they left a trail of evidence that is unbelievable. There are quite a few documentaries on it. I prefer not to talk about it because it is not beneficial to American interests for this to be discussed online, even though all the evidence is there. Think Russian mafia.
hit squads? uhm I would have heard of that from those that were there. a few of us did deploy about three times. I have fellow soldiers that have six service stripes. meaning they did three tours . some of them were as other mos and also did patrols and were infantry. where I was at we had the ogas and cia and sf. bush would be more into that then Obama. trust me Obama was against that. he stopped cas missions.

that?

http://www.smh.com.au/national/diggers-in-afghan-hit-squads-20110504-1e8fy.html
lol bush did that with the cia. nothing new its what the sf did and trains for and the cia.

I also remember a time where the oga or the cia, he didn't say who he was only that I knew he was one of us and needed a horse or a few of them and that I had a few mules or was able to get horses for him. he wanted to use them to get a man. I remember they missed the guy and didn't need my mules nor a horse. that was in 04

When it comes to those types of "missions," you can not identify one group as being the ones who carry them out. The people selected to carry them out come from a variety of different units, and many are even civilians. Obama APPEARED to be against them, but his actions showed otherwise. Bush was no where near this brutal. Look for the documentaries on them. That link doesn't appear to be the same. That seems more like a QRF. These were people operating in countries we weren't even supposed to be in, and I am not just talking about Pakistan. I don't want to keep discussing this, but if you are interested you have enough to go on.

When it comes to those types of "missions," you can not identify one group as being the ones who carry them out. The people selected to carry them out come from a variety of different units, and many are even civilians. Obama APPEARED to be against them, but his actions showed otherwise. Bush was no where near this brutal. Look for the documentaries on them. That link doesn't appear to be the same. That seems more like a QRF. These were people operating in countries we weren't even supposed to be in, and I am not just talking about Pakistan. I don't want to keep discussing this, but if you are interested you have enough to go on.
they worked like that per that article, bush some say as Idk, did condone the torture at abu gharib.
I know that Obama has sent in teams. so what. are we to think that bush didn't? he did , he also was more aggressive with that Obama. what did Obama do with Russia with the Ukraine? nothing. what did bush do with Georgia?
yup bush did it too.
http://www.markpine.us/?p=1058
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2009/07/14/the-man-who-knew-cheneys-secret.html
now I wont go into that if we did torture etc but I posted that to show that isn't new.
much of what we don't like and blame Obama for is also what bush started. ie the bailouts, the nsa and patriot act. im not a fan of either. I just like Obama way less. bush meant well but it was understandable and went south under Obama. we should have looked at history.

Obama is continuing an ongoing strategy in the Middle East that was conceived before Bush. What makes me mad is they knew they were going to get my brothers and sisters in Christ slaughtered and they didn't do anything to stop it (that I know of, but for all I know they are operating right now saving my brothers and sisters). STOP believing the news it is all Perception Management. I am not defending Obama. I am just stating facts I know to be true.

Obama is continuing an ongoing strategy in the Middle East that was conceived before Bush. What makes me mad is they knew they were going to get my brothers and sisters in Christ slaughtered and they didn't do anything to stop it (that I know of, but for all I know they are operating right now saving my brothers and sisters). STOP believing the news it is all Perception Management. I am not defending Obama. I am just stating facts I know to be true.
no, a conspiracty theorist. uhm no. those Christians that died. choose to be in. I don't have to stay in. if it was god will for me to go to war. I would have and I didn't. I was on orders to go and was pulled three days before I was to go the trainup. that wasn't by my choice but by gods doing. if I went, I wouldn't have a job to come back to. there is also some lessons I needed to learn.

I also submit, the us government knows im here. it has known for some time. any theory we have posted here has likely been known to them. why? because when I log off from dod sites the pc of mine will log of this site and fb. they are likely watching if they so choose. its not that any thing they don't know. the problem with conspiriacy theories is that well.. don't trust the news. so where do I go? the internet. go then to it must be true if its on the internet. you are getting the news from another source. one of them will be off. as you said.
STOP believing the news its all perception management

first off. I don't watch fox news(faux news) nor cnn, msnbc. I don't reach much of the nyt, usat, flt or even wsj. second when I do hear that stuff here or on fb I do try to check up on it. do I think there is some NWO? nope. is there conspiracies of power grabs? yes. I do see that. but im addressing the idea of some massive now elitist and jewish banker organization that is said to be the root of evil.not all NWO believers espouse the idea of the jewish banker ideas of the rothchilds or such like. but a lot do and most of the those are the 911 conspiracy types., and some of those are into saying isreal is at fault for the worlds issues.

I did not mention any conspiracies. Conspiracies are things we can not know. I will not discuss this in the open anymore. If you would like to continue this discussion, send me a PM. If not, oh well.

I will add that you did seem to intentionally misrepresent what I said. I am starting to notice something... You are too intelligent to have misread what I said. I see now why you did not want to discuss this in PM.

Last edited:
I just watched the whole sorry thing and this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. He hasn't gotten anything right from the time he made the video up until now. He's just scratching itchy ears.:nonono

I have tried watching it twice, just can't get beyond 8 minutes or so. But it wasn't all a waist of time. Actually, when he opened with the scripture from Luke 21 talking about the signs from the heavens, I immediately though of John the Baptist when he was in prison, and he sent his disciples to inquire of Jesus.

Matthew 11:2-6 Now when John had heard in the prison the works of Christ, he sent two of his disciples, And said unto him, Art thou he that should come, or do we look for another? Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see: The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them. And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.

The signs from the heavens were the works that Jesus performed as a man when he walked the earth, and they were the same signs from heaven carried out by the holy spirit through the apostles. The miracles they performed were the signs from the heavens. These signs were witnessed by the multitude of the peoples, and by these signs many believed; though maybe it was slightly more subtle than say being lead by a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night.

Here are the search results. Mods IDK if u want that link to stay. It seems to be routed through a proxy.

Jeremiah 10:2 This is what the LORD says: "Do not learn the ways ...

This is what the LORD says: "Do not learn the ways of the nations or be terrified
by signs in the heavens, though the nations are terrified by them. ...
//biblehub.com/search/jeremiah/10-2.htm - 18k
Daniel 6:27 He rescues and he saves; he performs signs and wonders ...

He rescues and he saves; he performs signs and wonders in the heavens
and on the earth. He has rescued Daniel from the power of ...
//biblehub.com/search/daniel/6-27.htm - 17k
Acts 2:19 I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on ...

I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth
below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. ...
//biblehub.com/search/acts/2-19.htm - 18k
Genesis 1:14 And God said, "Let there be lights in the vault of ...

... Then God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the
day from the night, and let them be for signs and for seasons and for days ...
//biblehub.com/search/genesis/1-14.htm - 18k
Matthew 16:3 and in the morning, 'Today it will be stormy, for the ...

... in the morning, 'It will be rough weather to-day, for the sky is red and murky.'
You learn how to distinguish the aspect of the heavens, but the signs of the ...
//biblehub.com/search/matthew/16-3.htm - 19k
2 Kings 23:5 He did away with the idolatrous priests appointed by ...

... Baal, to the sun, to the moon, to the constellations, and to every star in the heavens. ...
Baal, and to the sun, and to the moon, and to the twelve signs, and to ...
//biblehub.com/search/2_kings/23-5.htm - 21k

The comet amounted to nothing, which was a shame because I bet it would have been stunning. He completely missed the character and results of Israel's 'war' this year. Mentioned absolutely nothing about an 'Islamic State'. Ebola? Russia invading Ukraine? Nothing!

He has another video all about the Islamic state. He has quite a few good videos. Subscrube ti Discover Ministries on youtube to browse them. Good man.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back