Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Both Muslim and Jew Will Build The Temple

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

ugmug

Both Muslim and Jew Will Build The Temple

I believe that both the Muslim and Jew will willingly build a new Temple in Jerusalem, especially after the rapture. The rapture will shock people into believing in the bible and the events that are sure to ensue as depicted in the Book of Revelation.

As the world becomes unnerved by all the plagues inflicting both the Muslim and Jew (the Christians will already be raptured) people will lose faith in politics and science and turn to the Bible, specifically the story of the Passover deliverance. A deliverance that protects the firstborn with lamb's blood.

Consider that the Muslim faith will think itself the firstborn religion. Also the Jews will consider that Judaism is the firstborn religion. The Jews representing the firstborn of the Old Testament Covenant.

So here you have both Islam and Judaism believing they are the firstborn religion fearing God's wrath as plague after plague befalls all of mankind as depicted in the Book of Revelation.

In order to calm the fears of so many people the Temple will be rebuilt for one essential reason....lamb's blood. Authentic Sacrificed Lamb's blood will protect the firstborn from God's wrath as described in the book of Exodus.

Both Muslim and Jew will consider themselves worthy of God's protection since both religions consider themselves firstborn. Every person in a firstborn religion will be protected by the lamb's blood irrespective of the actual birthing order in the individual's family.

People will willingly place lamb's blood over their doorway to stave off God's wrath. But this doorway will not be the usual physical doorway but will be the mark 666 on each person - as the flesh is the doorway to the soul and spirit.

Six is the symbol of purification and 666 is the purification of the body, soul, and spirit. Therefore a tattoo of 666 using lamb's blood will be placed on every person. But they will need authentic sacrificial lamb's blood for this tattoo of 666. Therefore the Temple will have to be rebuilt. Authentic lamb's blood will be needed to shield the first born (hint: both Muslim and Jew believing they are the firstborn) from God's wrath.

Many will seek to place lamb's blood over their door, meaning a tattoo of 666 on each person using lamb's blood, to ease their fears. But the true lamb's blood, Jesus Christ, will be ignored with predictable results....continued plagues and ultimately damnation in hell.

If you don't want to be caught up in the hell and misery that is depicted in the Book of Revelation, which chronicles man's last days, then just believe in the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ who promised that those who believe in him will not go through the Great Tribulation.

God Bless

Note:

People will willingly place a 666 tattoo of lamb's blood on their person instead of lamb's blood over an actual door. People will need constant protection everywhere they go, not just for one night!

I believe that you are wrong because there isn't going to be a Pre-Trib Rapture.
How do the twenty-four elders and the four beasts of Rev 4:4 & 4:6 appear with Jesus before His throne prior to tribulation unless they are caught up beforehand? Who are these saints, and what do they say of themselves?

Rev 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on (or over) the earth.

The new Jerusalem of Revelation 21:2

Has no temple Revelation 21:22
The Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.

eddif

When did six become the symbol for purification? Do you honestly believe that Muslims and Jews are so ignorant of the Book of Revelation that they would get a 666 tattoo after witnessing a rapture of Christians?

How do the twenty-four elders and the four beasts of Rev 4:4 & 4:6 appear with Jesus before His throne prior to tribulation unless they are caught up beforehand?
How does John also appear before the throne to speak with the twenty-four elders? Was he already raptured?

Who are these saints, and what do they say of themselves?
If you accept the reading in the Received Text, then they are redemed men. But if you accept the reading of the NU Text and the Novum Testamentum, then they are not men. These alternate texts read thus, "You have redeemed men to God" thus distinguishing themselves from men.

How do the twenty-four elders and the four beasts of Rev 4:4 & 4:6 appear with Jesus before His throne prior to tribulation unless they are caught up beforehand? Who are these saints, and what do they say of themselves?

Rev 5:9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on (or over) the earth.
Eugene you can ignore this.
Symbolism allows all of the things you mentioned.
Revelation 3:20 allows Jesus to come into our heart as the crucified Christ. The natural pacemaker of our heart looks like a symbolic crucified man.
24 ribs bow before the throne:
The spine has ruling nerves for our open door body
Each rib is attached at a nerve trunk
Each crowned rib end has cartilage that marks the sternum when it touches it (cast crown)
Organs surround the throne
DNA is a book that can change us (born again)
Etc.

We are made in the image of God. If we open the door he enters the tabernacle we are. He made us with lavers for washing (kidneys). etc.

Imagery does not make God in us. We have to open the door of our life to him.

Mississippi folks shoot rabbits when deer hunting. If an opportunity presents (go for it ). LOL

eddif

II Corinthians 12:2-3
IMHO John May have realized the heaven body relationship, or Paul mentioning out of body or in body as a hint for us. Some things are locked for revelation in the last days.

eddif

How does John also appear before the throne to speak with the twenty-four elders? Was he already raptured?
Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. I do believe John was caught forward and upward in Spirit to the Lord's Day, and shown these things to write unto the churches. I think we should be able to associate what occurred with that which happened to Paul in 2 Cor 12:2. I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
If you accept the reading in the Received Text, then they are redeemed men. But if you accept the reading of the NU Text and the Novum Testamentum, then they are not men. These alternate texts read thus, "You have redeemed men to God" thus distinguishing themselves from men.
I've no idea what singing elders sitting on thrones would be other than men. To me, who they were are irrelevant other than they had a better resurrection by being with Christ before the tribulation. :shrug

Eugene you can ignore this.
Symbolism allows all of the things you mentioned.
Revelation 3:20 allows Jesus to come into our heart as the crucified Christ. The natural pacemaker of our heart looks like a symbolic crucified man.
24 ribs bow before the throne:
The spine has ruling nerves for our open door body
Each rib is attached at a nerve trunk
Each crowned rib end has cartilage that marks the sternum when it touches it (cast crown)
Organs surround the throne
DNA is a book that can change us (born again)
Etc.

We are made in the image of God. If we open the door he enters the tabernacle we are. He made us with lavers for washing (kidneys). etc.

Imagery does not make God in us. We have to open the door of our life to him.

Mississippi folks shoot rabbits when deer hunting. If an opportunity presents (go for it ). LOL

eddif
Thanks. An interesting synopsis. :)

dd
Rev 4:1 After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter. I do believe John was caught forward and upward in Spirit to the Lord's Day, and shown these things to write unto the churches. I think we should be able to associate what occurred with that which happened to Paul in 2 Cor 12:2. I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
You said that the presence of the twenty-four elders in heaven is proof that they were raptured. But one of the elders spoke to John which means that they were in heaven in John's time without being raptured. Hebrews mentions the "glorified spirits of just men made perfect." They were already in heaven (Hebrews 12:23)

I've no idea what singing elders sitting on thrones would be other than men. To me, who they were are irrelevant other than they had a better resurrection by being with Christ before the tribulation.
I was only pointing out that there are variant readings. It does not matter because John was caught up to heaven to the throne room and one of the elders spoke to him. Therefore, the presence of the twenty-four elders in heaven is NOT proof that they were raptured.

II Corinthians 12:2-3
IMHO John May have realized the heaven body relationship, or Paul mentioning out of body or in body as a hint for us. Some things are locked for revelation in the last days.

eddif
We'll know for sure when we're face to face with our Savior. :thumbsup

ddYou said that the presence of the twenty-four elders in heaven is proof that they were raptured. But one of the elders spoke to John which means that they were in heaven in John's time without being raptured. Hebrews mentions the "glorified spirits of just men made perfect." They were already in heaven (Hebrews 12:23)
If they were in heaven, a natural assumption of mine is that it must be the result of being caught up. To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord. 2 Cor 5:8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord. And then there are those of the Smyrna assembly in Rev 2:10, Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life. Notice that the elders have crowns. Elders? 1Th 4:16 . . the dead in Christ shall rise first:
I was only pointing out that there are variant readings. It does not matter because John was caught up to heaven to the throne room and one of the elders spoke to him. Therefore, the presence of the twenty-four elders in heaven is NOT proof that they were raptured.
Of course, since John was caught forward to the Lord's Day to be shown these things, he is seeing them in context of the future to us at a time Jesus receives His own throne in Rev 4:2, And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne. At this present time we can draw on Heb 2:8 . . now we see not yet all things put under him, but there's a time coming and His bride is going to be with Him, and they are with Him by means of rapture.

If they were in heaven, a natural assumption of mine is that it must be the result of being caught up.
It is your ASSUMPTION as you have said. After John was caught up to heaven one of the elders spoke to him. The rapture had not occurred in John's day. Yet the elder was there in heaven to speak with John. So how can the presence of the twenty-four elders in heaven be proof that the Church is raptured?

In order to calm the fears of so many people the Temple will be rebuilt for one essential reason....lamb's blood. Authentic Sacrificed Lamb's blood will protect the firstborn from God's wrath as described in the book of Exodus.

ugmug for my understanding what does this statement of your's mean to you?

Last edited:
Oh well .

Revelation 5:8
Harps, vials, odors containing prayers of saints.

IMHO - IMHO - IMHO . Verse 8 lets you know symbolism is wide open in Revelation 4&5.

Harps are chords of agreement. The elders are in agreement with The Lord Jesus on the throne. The golden vessels that used to contain grain etc., now are about prayers.

Our 24 ribs move as we sigh over sin. Our lives are based on agreeing with OT & NT elders. The harmony of our thoughts should be a beautiful harmony before. God. As the elders teach good doctrine, prayers are in agreement with heaven's will. Jesus, Holy Spirit are given credit for what we do. The sternum is marked by the ribs connection,

If all this is too freaky, just press ignore. I love seeking the reality rather than the symbols.

eddif

It is your ASSUMPTION as you have said. After John was caught up to heaven one of the elders spoke to him. The rapture had not occurred in John's day. Yet the elder was there in heaven to speak with John. So how can the presence of the twenty-four elders in heaven be proof that the Church is raptured?
Good thinking Brother thethinker. :) The answer is in the fact that John was caught forward in Spirit to the Lord's Day (Rev 1:10) to that time Jesus receives a throne set for Him in Rev 4:2. It is from that point in time still future to us that he is shown the three viewpoints described in Rev 1:19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter.

Good thinking Brother thethinker. :) The answer is in the fact that John was caught forward in Spirit to the Lord's Day (Rev 1:10) to that time Jesus receives a throne set for Him in Rev 4:2. It is from that point in time still future to us that he is shown the three viewpoints described in Rev 1:19 Write the things which thou hast seen, and the things which are, and the things which shall be hereafter.
Revelation 4:2 says NOTHING about John being transported into the future. IMO To say that persons who did not yet exist spoke with John is absurd. edited please adjust the verbiage.reba
The respectable thing is to admit that Revelation 4:2 is NOT a proof text for the pre-tribulation rapture doctrine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back