Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Calling evil good

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alot of people call the two witnesses good even though they kill and torment people.
The two witnesses do everything Jesus says not to do.

I'd fully expect those two witnesses will be tormented by God.

And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. Revelation 11:5

God grants them the power to do these things.

Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. Revelation 11:11-12

• And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them

JLB

And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them, he must be killed in this manner. Revelation 11:5

God grants them the power to do these things.

Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. Revelation 11:11-12

JLB
Yes, they ascend into heaven in a cloud. Sound wonderful dosnt it.

It's amazing the people you see calling these two prophets good while scripture shows they torment and kill people.
People honestly do call evil good.

Yes, they ascend into heaven in a cloud. Sound wonderful dosnt it.

It's amazing the people you see calling these two prophets good while scripture shows they torment and kill people.
People honestly do call evil good.

What is just as dangerous is calling good evil.

You are calling a loud voice from heaven evil.

I caution you to repent of your blasphemy and your bitter hatred.

What is just as dangerous is calling good evil.

You are calling a loud voice from heaven evil.

I caution you to repent of your blasphemy and your bitter hatred.
Why do you falsely accuse me of calling the loud voice evil?I didn't say anything about the loud voice.

I said it is evil to kill and torment people which is what the two witnesses do.

You are the one who says people who kill and torment others are good.Even these two witnesses.

I said it is evil to kill and torment people which is what the two witnesses do.

The law and the commandments torment people, the knowledge of evil and the knowledge of sin brings them death. There are many who call themselves Christian who continue to be tormented by the law, held in bondage, and not yet truly free of the yoke in Christ.

Are the law and the commandments evil?

The law and the commandments torment people, the knowledge of evil and the knowledge of sin brings them death. There are many who call themselves Christian who continue to be tormented by the law, held in bondage, and not yet truly free of the yoke in Christ.

Are the law and the commandments evil?

We are not talking about the law and commandments.
We are talking about servants of Christ.Those whom Christ has sent to preach the gospel. Prophets who are sent to spread the word.

We are not talking about the law and commandments.
We are talking about servants of Christ.Those whom Christ has sent to preach the gospel. Prophets who are sent to spread the word.

I was not talking about the law and the commandments either, I was talking about that which torments and kills people. You seem to insist it must be evil.

You said they are servants of God, of this you would find no argument. But as servants of God, who am I that I should judge them to be good or evil? If I were to experience the torment, then my perception perception would be to judge it as evil? But what is my perception might not be God's perspective.

Would you call the Judgement of God evil?

I was not talking about the law and the commandments either, I was talking about that which torments and kills people. You seem to insist it must be evil.

You said they are servants of God, of this you would find no argument. But as servants of God, who am I that I should judge them to be good or evil? If I were to experience the torment, then my perception perception would be to judge it as evil? But what is my perception might not be God's perspective.

You ask who are you that you should judge if they are good or evil?
Maybe you just don't know the difference between good and evil.

You ask who are you that you should judge if they are good or evil?
Maybe you just don't know the difference between good and evil.

Instead of just quoting scripture that has no bearing on our discussion, why don't you just simply answer the question I asked of you?

Instead of just quoting scripture that has no bearing on our discussion, why don't you just simply answer the question I asked of you?

God's judgement on Jerusalem does not come by these two witnesses 42 months before God's judgement comes.
The saints in Israel are persecuted for those 42 months.Then God's judgement comes upon those who persecuted his saints in Israel. God's judgment comes three and a half days after those two witnesses die.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back