Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Calling evil good

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Status
Not open for further replies.
The prophet Daniel wrote about the king of the norths armed forces in Jerusalem. That is who taught me they would be there during those 42 months.
and again, what does this have to do with the two witnesses which is the topic of discussion. I'll answer that, absolutely nothing, as the kings of the north and south is another topic that you and I have already discussed in another thread.

and again, what does this have to do with the two witnesses which is the topic of discussion. I'll answer that, absolutely nothing, as the kings of the north and south is another topic that you and I have already discussed in another thread.
It has everything to do with the two witnesses.

If you don't compare scripture, you won't increase knowledge.

The armed forces of the north occupying Jerusalem for those 42 months has everything to do with the two witnesses.
EVERYTHING

I posted things Jesus taught.
You didn't recognize them.
And if I post scripture, you claim it's a commentary.
You say things Jesus taught, but you give no scripture to prove what you say that Jesus taught. You post scripture, but it comes from all the commentaries you read as you give all those commentaries as you believe this is what scripture says. Why do you not study scripture for yourself apart from all those commentaries you believe in. Do you think the early church had mans commentaries to read, or were they taught by what the Prophets and Apostles taught.

I'm not saying all commentaries are bad, but when they do not line up with scripture then they will lead others down a wrong path as there is no truth found in them. I'm not saying this to put you down, but to not be so gullible like I was at one time by believing everything I/you read thinking it is truth as it makes sense to you.

2Tim 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Tim 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.

You say things Jesus taught, but you give no scripture to prove what you say that Jesus taught. You post scripture, but it comes from all the commentaries you read as you give all those commentaries as you believe this is what scripture says. Why do you not study scripture for yourself apart from all those commentaries you believe in. Do you think the early church had mans commentaries to read, or were they taught by what the Prophets and Apostles taught.

I'm not saying all commentaries are bad, but when they do not line up with scripture then they will lead others down a wrong path as there is no truth found in them. I'm not saying this to put you down, but to not be so gullible like I was at one time by believing everything I/you read thinking it is truth as it makes sense to you.

2Tim 2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
2Tim 2:16 But shun profane and vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness.
As I've stated. I'm not posting commentaries. They are translations. Like the king James bible. It's a translation, not a commontary.

If you want me to post Greek or Hebrew, you should just come out and say it.

You can go ahead and believe the two witnesses sent by God will torment and kill all you want, but it is unbiblical as many of us have proven to you. If you can show me in Zechariah 4 and Rev 11 that the two witnesses are sent by God to torment and kill then I will believe you. Good luck with that.

You can go ahead and believe the two witnesses sent by God will torment and kill all you want, but it is unbiblical as many of us have proven to you. If you can show me in Zechariah 4 and Rev 11 that the two witnesses are sent by God to torment and kill then I will believe you. Good luck with that.

Unbiblical? lol

From the king James bible

Which Bible do you want me to quote it from?
Which Bible do you except as being biblical?

You believe Jesus charges his word?
You've got to be kidding.

You really need to study the gospel. Try memorizing it like I did.
Rev 11:7 And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

Rev 11:11 And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
Rev 11:12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

What is their testimony other than preaching the word of God to others. Look closely as the beast out of the bottomless pit will overcome the two witnesses and kill them, but God will raise them up as they ascend back up to heaven. Does God raise His enemies up to heaven! NO

You believe Jesus charges his word?
You've got to be kidding.
Not at all.
Was David evil for killing so many of the enemies of Israel?
In spite of the command "thou shalt not kill", David slew his thousands.
The two witnesses will have the same leeway that David had.
Power to resist evil.
Also, it is written..."Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after." (1 Tim 5:24)
The judgement of those who the witnesses tormented, was accomplished.
You really need to study the gospel. Try memorizing it like I did.
Thanks for the exhortation.

Last edited:
It has everything to do with the two witnesses.

The topic of this thread is about calling evil good.

Specifically about the transgender agenda to pervert children at an early age, and how the left wing main stream media is complicit in this perverted agenda.

Please stop derailing the thread with your attempts to discuss the two witnesses, which are sent from God and are not evil.

JLB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back