Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Catholic argument against sola scriptura refuted. Willing and able to take on his replacements

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It is time to flee out of Babylon my friend...that system has departed from truth.
Don, I like that you have zeal, but that system is an albatross...follow scripture and get out.
WE FOLLOW THE TOS HERE ON THE CATHOLICISM FORUM.
YOU ARE BREAKING TOS 1.4 AND 1.5
PLEASE AVOID DOING THIS IN THE FUTURE.

WE FOLLOW THE TOS HERE ON THE CATHOLICISM FORUM.
YOU ARE BREAKING TOS 1.4 AND 1.5
PLEASE AVOID DOING THIS IN THE FUTURE.
Which TOS rule allows you to do the exact same thing to reformed persons and teachers? No opinions can be expressed, but need to be censored by you? If you post it, it is okay?

Which TOS rule allows you to do the exact same thing to reformed persons and teachers? No opinions can be expressed, but need to be censored by you? If you post it, it is okay?
Brightfame runs his Forum differently.
Which is why I can't post there as I would like to.

The Catholicism Forum is run by TOS rules.
We like mature and respectful conversation.
In the AZ each overseer is allowed to run his Forum the way he sees fit.
I agree with Donadams, the other overseer of this forum.

You can post here all you want to.
You could state any opinion you want to.
But please keep to the TOS to which you agreed to when joining this site.

I listed the rules you're breaking. Please familiarize yourself with them.
I must say that I'm very dismayed at how the Calvinism Forum is run.
It give the impression that the reformed have little control, and I know this isn't true.
But it does give that impression....

I will not reply to any further comments.

Your Mary Idolatry is quite foul.
Does the angel Gabriel commit idolatry?

Lk 1:28

And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

Good enough for Angels!
Good enough for the Bible!
Good enough for me!

Hail Mary! Full of grace, the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou among women,
Lk 1:28 blessed is the fruit of thy womb, (Jesus) Lk 1:42 Holy Mary, mother of God, Lk 1:43 pray for us sinners, now,
rev 5:8 and at the hour of our death, Matt 24:13 amen!

And the angel entered to her, and said, Hail, full of grace; the Lord is with thee; blessed be thou among women.

Good enough for Angels!
Good enough for me!

Lk 1:28 blessed is the fruit of thy womb, (Jesus) Lk 1:42 Holy Mary, mother of God, Lk 1:43 pray for us sinners, now,
Mary is not Deity,she cannot hear or answer your prayers

Angels are "messengers" they deliver a message. Mary is blessed ,and highly favored. They do not say mary is divine, they do not instruct anyone to make statues of her. They do not worship her, at all.
Good enough for Angels!
Good enough for me!
Evidently, it is not good ehough for you, because you feel you have to add to what is written
It does not say Mother of God.It does not say to pray to her.It does not say to think of her at the hour of our death.

When did we ever say she was God?

We can’t pray for each other?
Don, you have not posted that, but we know what rank and file believers say. Mary cannot hear prayers.
Only God can do this. Many Catholics have told me directly that she hears our prayers, and passes them on to her Son???

Don, you have not posted that, but we know what rank and file believers say. Mary cannot hear prayers.
Only God can do this. Many Catholics have told me directly that she hears our prayers, and passes them on to her Son???
First our prayers are directed to God thru the intercession of Mary and the saints
Second in the line of David the king the mother is the queen and intercedes with her son the king!
1 kings 2:18-20

She is the one who intercedes even when not asked as in the marriage at Cana Jn 2

And what was Jesus answer?

If you believe scripture you must believe the church Christ founded to teach and sanctify all men! Matt 28:19.

Let us examine ourselves to see if we be in the virtues of Jesus Christ!

And they we acting in righteousness and doing the will of God till like Saul the blinding light of Christ appears and shows forth the truth!

Pride always in a state of Rejection, Rebellion, and Protest!

The children of disobedience!

Humility is always united to the truth, always in obedience!

First our prayers are directed to God thru the intercession of Mary and the saints
Second in the line of David the king the mother is the queen and intercedes with her son the king!
1 kings 2:18-20
Real Christian prayer has one mediator;5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Mary has never heard one prayer, the" saints" do not hear any prayer.
By the way, all Christians are saints, there is not any special group spoken of...every child of God is a saint.

Real Christian prayer has one mediator;5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; Mary has never heard one prayer, the" saints" do not hear any prayer.
By the way, all Christians are saints, there is not any special group spoken of...every child of God is a saint.
Is intercession the same as meditation?

Christ is mediating on the covenant level!

God of the living!

Matthew 22:32
I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Jn 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Only one mediator?

1 Tim 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

The saints also make intercession!

1 Timothy 2:1
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

Revelation 5:8
And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

Revelation 8:3
And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

Revelation 8:4
And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.

James 5:16 …The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. How much more the Mother of God? Christ honors Mary! Honor Thy father and mother!

Mary’s prayers are all powerful not cos she is God but because her son is God!

and on becoming man He (Jesus) obeyed his own commandments

you might check out the one that says “honor Thy father and mother”

Anyone in the entire communion of saints can intercede for each other,

Is intercession the same as meditation?

Christ is mediating on the covenant level!

God of the living!

Matthew 22:32
I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Jn 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Only one mediator?

1 Tim 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

The saints also make intercession!

1 Timothy 2:1
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;

Revelation 5:8
And when he had taken the book, the four beasts and four and twenty elders fell down before the Lamb, having every one of them harps, and golden vials full of odours, which are the prayers of saints.

Revelation 8:3
And another angel came and stood at the altar, having a golden censer; and there was given unto him much incense, that he should offer it with the prayers of all saints upon the golden altar which was before the throne.

Revelation 8:4
And the smoke of the incense, which came with the prayers of the saints, ascended up before God out of the angel's hand.

James 5:16 …The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. How much more the Mother of God? Christ honors Mary! Honor Thy father and mother!

Mary’s prayers are all powerful not cos she is God but because her son is God!

and on becoming man He (Jesus) obeyed his own commandments

you might check out the one that says “honor Thy father and mother”

Anyone in the entire communion of saints can intercede for each other,
Living saints,ie,all Christians pray and their prayers ascend.
You oppose the clear teaching of Jesus as the one Mediator, trying to change the wording.Stories and fables are not the rule of faith. Scripture only is given for believers.

Living saints,ie,all Christians pray and their prayers ascend.
You oppose the clear teaching of Jesus as the one Mediator, trying to change the wording.Stories and fables are not the rule of faith. Scripture only is given for believers.
What is the rule of faith?

Why does Christ share everything with his apostles?

Jesus Christ extends his mission, power, and authority to His church of His apostles! The apostles have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ! Jn 20:21 as the father sent me, so I send you!

Even His judging!
Matt 19:28 and 1 cor 6:2
His teaching authority!
Matt 28:19 and Jn 20:21
His power to forgive sins!
Jn 20:23
Jn 17:22 / rom 2:10 / 1 pet 1:7 Christ shares His glory with His saints!
His being the light of the world!
Matt 5:14
Must hear church Matt 18:18
His ministry of reconciliation!
2 cor 5:18
His authority in governing the church and administering the kingdom!
Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 Jn 21:17
Lk 22:29
Apart from me you can do nothing. Jn 15:5
Acts 2:42 doctrine of the apostles!
So the church is subject to Christ!
Eph 5:24
Christ shares His glory! 2 thes 1:10 rev 12:1

The pillar and foundation of TRUTH!
1 Tim 3:15

What is the rule of faith?

Why does Christ share everything with his apostles?

Jesus Christ extends his mission, power, and authority to His church of His apostles! The apostles have the same mission, ministry, power, and authority as Christ! Jn 20:21 as the father sent me, so I send you!

Even His judging!
Matt 19:28 and 1 cor 6:2
His teaching authority!
Matt 28:19 and Jn 20:21
His power to forgive sins!
Jn 20:23
Jn 17:22 / rom 2:10 / 1 pet 1:7 Christ shares His glory with His saints!
His being the light of the world!
Matt 5:14
Must hear church Matt 18:18
His ministry of reconciliation!
2 cor 5:18
His authority in governing the church and administering the kingdom!
Matt 16:18-19 & 18:18 Jn 21:17
Lk 22:29
Apart from me you can do nothing. Jn 15:5
Acts 2:42 doctrine of the apostles!
So the church is subject to Christ!
Eph 5:24
Christ shares His glory! 2 thes 1:10 rev 12:1

The pillar and foundation of TRUTH!
1 Tim 3:15
The Orthodox Churches are the oldest Christian churches. They had bishops while Catholics were hiding in the Catacombs. Nothing in the early church fathers or bible point to any pope in Rome.

The Orthodox Churches are the oldest Christian churches. They had bishops while Catholics were hiding in the Catacombs. Nothing in the early church fathers or bible point to any pope in Rome.
Isa 22:21-22
Matt 16:18-19
1 pet 5:13 The church that is at Babylon, elected together with you, saluteth you; and so doth Marcus my son.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back