Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

CBD

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00

evenifigoalone

Fare thee well, Felicia
2024 Supporter
Has anyone else tried this for any health conditions you may have?
There's a gas station in the next county over that sells CBD coffee, I tried it for the first time yesterday. It worked super well, for a few hours, to relive the pain I was in.

Off topic , my wife uses medical mj.
Cdb isn't good for her .

The area where you resort ,there's Florida history nearby.i may have to deviate my visit to family to see it.

CBD doesn't help me as much as the plant itself. I've gotten the organic, full-spectrum - expensive CBD. I feel like it might help a little if I hold it under my tongue a few minutes, but it's not as strong as I need it to be at times.

Off topic , my wife uses medical mj.
Cdb isn't good for her .

The area where you resort ,there's Florida history nearby.i may have to deviate my visit to family to see it.
Hi jasonc So does your dw ingest medical mj via liquid/gums or inhale via vaping, etc? ppl do prefer different delivery methods that work best for them.

jasonc Yes; if a person already does at least some measure of social smoking, then it's kind of natural to want to receive one's mj via inhales.

Did you see the interesting video, above, featuring Dr. Sherry Yafai info. on mj delivery methods?

Hi Luminous_Rose The video above makes the good point that mj - depending on how it's received - can take a while for its effect to be noticed; so this is the context whereby some ppl sometimes decide to take too much of it; whereas if they waited a while it would surely come anyway.

Has anyone else tried this for any health conditions you may have?
There's a gas station in the next county over that sells CBD coffee, I tried it for the first time yesterday. It worked super well, for a few hours, to relive the pain I was in.
Hi; I posted a short, informative video...above.

jasonc Yes; if a person already does at least some measure of social smoking, then it's kind of natural to want to receive one's mj via inhales.

Did you see the interesting video, above, featuring Dr. Sherry Yafai info. on mj delivery methods?
Why would I care,my wife is the one who uses .she tried vape first .it triggered asthma ,eating takes way longer to work .

CBD to thc ratio is heavily regulated and the card limits what you can get as the doctor controls it based upon your reaction to pain management

Why would I care,my wife is the one who uses .she tried vape first .it triggered asthma ,eating takes way longer to work .

CBD to thc ratio is heavily regulated and the card limits what you can get as the doctor controls it based upon your reaction to pain management
Okay............

Hi Luminous_Rose The video above makes the good point that mj - depending on how it's received - can take a while for its effect to be noticed; so this is the context whereby some ppl sometimes decide to take too much of it; whereas if they waited a while it would surely come anyway.
I used CBD for many months and while I do believe it can help me a bit as a good preventative for seizures for many people. However, if I am about to have a seizure (can't stand because I'm so dizzy I will fall, arm or other tremors, nauseated and lightheaded, etc), CBD alone will not work. If I chew a dried MJ bud on the other hand, it helps within 5 mins and slowly brings me back down. I'll still have side effects from being on the verge of a seizure, but it will stop it within a few minutes. Better than a benzodiazepine.

I dunno 🤷‍♂️

I’m glad it’s available but here it’s expensive and not really 1st line for psych indications anyway so I don’t bother.

Do any states let people just grow their own weed and do as they please?

I've actually tried CBD oil for pain relief, and it worked wonders for me! It's amazing how underestimated the healing properties of CBD are. Some people might be hesitant because it's derived from cannabis, but it doesn't have the psychoactive effects of THC. CBD has helped many with various health conditions. I recently came across a . . . that specializes in promoting businesses in this niche. They provide valuable insights and strategies to help entrepreneurs establish and grow their CBD ventures. If you're considering entering the CBD industry, their expertise could be really helpful. Feel free to check out that agency for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:
CBD will give kind of like Honest just like Nerve Relief kind of you could call it, where this is Medicine. But, THC for example, will take the size of Tumors down, and this has to do with CB1 and CB2 receptors and what CBD doesn’t do. So this gets into the differences. Caryophyllene is similar. Then there are kind of the Shiva and Sadhu uses, which are not Medical but Religious in Nature. And, now there are Delta 8, and other things.

So if we take the CBD acronym, it is Cannabidiol. THC is Tetra-Hydro-Cannabidiol. So there is HHC, and now Delta 8, and Delta 10, the THC from Marijuana as we know it is primarily Delta-9-THC. So if CBD doesn’t work there are now many other things coming out. Delta-8-THC-O makes it where you don’t cough as much for example. It is Water Soluble.

There are all kinds of different Hemp Derived Cannabinoids now.

Back