Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christians don't reign today, but only serve

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
God delegated his Divine Council to rule the earth, that's his arrangement for mankind ever since the tower of babel, that's the origin of governments. Consider it a “check and balance” system.

When the Most High divided their inheritance to the nations,
When He separated the sons of Adam,
He set the boundaries of the peoples
According to the number of the children of Israel (MS)/sons of God (DSS)/angels of God (LXX). (Deut. 32:8)

Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them, that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose. And the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years.”(Gen. 6:1-3)

I said, “You are gods,
And all of you are children of the Most High.
But you shall die like men,
And fall like one of the princes.”
Arise, O God (Jesus), judge the earth;
For You shall inherit all nations. (Ps. 82:6-8)

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. (Eph. 6:12)
This is not about the ongoing mandate from God in heaven, for man to have governing power on earth.

It's about when the Lord Himself on earth will exercise His own righteoius governing power over all the earth.

This will be at His second coming to earth through the air. It will be the end of the present age of man' government on earth, whether for good or evil.

Paul is saying the Corinthians were "reigning as kings" as our Lord told them not to, but rather in humbleness as He did.
Paul said they were doing so without himself and the apostles. They were on their own. He wished that the Lord had indeed already come again to reign with His resurrected saints, so that he could also.

Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Jesus's kingdom of heaven was not established over the earth, nor did He reign as king on earth, else He had not been crucified by wicked hands.

The superscript of king above the cross was to mock Him, and the false accusation was that Jesus ever claimed to be a ruling king on earth.

Some unrepentant Christians join in this accusation against Jesus the Lamb of God, just to further decieve themselves like certain Corinthians, that they are kings reiging on earth now. Some also do so to convince themselves they therefore will never be hurt by the second death.

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

It's just false prophecy added to the false doctrine of unconditional salvation, that is by believing it alone.

No need for Jesus to mention the gentiles then, or reigning at all. He made the comparison.
He did, because He knew His disciples were jostling for it.

The reason He made it is because that's how God wants believers to rule His creation.
As you know, the mandate from God for man to rule over the land wisely, is not governing over other people, much less reiging over nations with the Lord at His return.

You can slide things around all you wish, but government of man over man was not even given by God on earth, until after the flood.

No He commanded us to reign in mercy

When I see rulers bowing to your reigning in need of your mercy, then I'll admit your kingdom rule isn't just between your ears.

before His return because then it's judgment day and no unbeliever will survive His coming in Person.
You're unbelief in the Lord's millennium reign over all nations, will not stop our returning Lord from doing so with His resurrected saints.

Nor will any belief in being 'secured' from the second death, stop the Lord from judging us all by our works.

You seem to think the religious leaders and Pontius Pilate were ruling over our King.
It's dysfuntional to think having one crucified by government authority, has nothing to do with having power over the body.

Your spirit-only government separated from the body, is the same delusion as a faith-only salvation separated from works.

People are entirely free to act as gods on earth, and vainly imagine and prophecy and teach whatever they wish, but it all ends in the grave.

That's when God will go ahead and judged us all by our works on earth, and only resurrect His righteous overcomers to reign with His king over all nations of the earth for a thousand years.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

Maybe Paul would come with a rod to beat them with. Ya know, like a police baton. Maybe an iron rod.
Your brutish apostle belongs in your reign. Thank God your reign is bodiless.

We have too many atuthoritarian rulers as it is. We don't need another brute beast naming the name of Christ.

However, that one will indeed come to rule over all the earth as you wish, but in his own name and authority against Jesus Christ.

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

The spirit-only reigning claimed today from heavenly places, is obviously not over any person on earth. They depose no evil ruler, jail no criminal, nor stop any riots.

It's a bodiless reign without profit. It's only fit for a salvation without works.

It's the vain imagination of heads sitting in air, with no feet planted on solid ground.

It's a fanciful faery-tale defaming the name of Christ, and a mockery of the Lord returning upon the earth, to rule with His righteous sceptre and rod of iron over all nations.

Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

It's not by mistake that many prophecying such starry reigning headship, also imagine a vain thing of being spiritually saved apart from their own works.

Though thou exalt thyself as the eagle, and though thou set thy nest among the stars, thence will I bring thee down, saith the LORD.

They have a reigning head without a body, and a saving grace without the life.

And no, that does not qualify for the faithful saints, that are beheaded on earth for the word of the Lord.

And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.

And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?

Jesus came as the Lamb of God in the flesh, not as any king nor judge exercising authority over anyone on earth.

When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone.

When they came to try and make Him king, He evaded it.

And a superscription also was written over him in letters of Greek, and Latin, and Hebrew, THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.

Pilate's mockery of Jesus as king, is not Scripture confirming Jesus was ruling as king.

Then said the chief priests of the Jews to Pilate, Write not, The King of the Jews; but that he said, I am King of the Jews.

Neither Scripture nor Jesus ever said He was a king on earth. It was a lying accusation of His enemies, that He ever said He was a king. (They also lied about Him saying He would destroy and rebuild their temple in three days.)

Teaching Jesus was a king on earth reiging and ruling over men, are saying what Jesus never said. And teaching the Scripture says so, is agreeing with His accusers of Jesus saying so.

Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:

Jesus' kingship and authority to exercise power over men on earth, is exactly what He laid down when coming in the flesh as the Lamb of God.

And laying down His kingly authority is exactly why He was rejected of His own, who were demanding He come as King of Israel to exercise His authority over all the earth.

Teaching He was the reigning king come in the flesh, is agreeing with His rejectors, that He should have first come as a king, and not as a servant.

The only Christ to come in the flesh as king reigning over the earth, will be the last antichrist coming in his own name, authority, and power from Satan, not from the Lord most high.

I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

1 peter 4:10 . Each of you should use whatever gift, you receive to serve others, as faithful stewards of Gods grace in its various forms.

The member who posted this thread is correct. I'm building on what he planted. We need some water.

Philippians 2:3-8. Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourself.

We don't advance our own agenda. We serve Jesus and we produce fruit for God. Some false brethren have dead works. They produce bad fruit. Teaching traditions of men and false doctrine. Pushing poison pills on people. Humility is of God. Pride is of satan.

We can discern who serves Jesus and who serves satan.

We have different gifts and abilities to honor God. There are many lost souls headed for hell. Our job is to plant seeds for God. And no servant of God is walking mat for no one. We might have to practice tough love on the wicked, if neccessary.

The wicked won't repent and follow there own sinful desires.

Romans chapter 6 . No one has license to sin. Your either servant of righteousness or servant of Sin.

Reprobates don't care about humanity or won't repent. They are habitual sinners. They have the mentality of satan. They hate the light and stay in darkness.

Philippians chapter 1:28. Reprobates have token of perdition. Children of light have salvation. Some people will follow satan into lake of fire on judgement day. Not everyone will make it to eternal life.

I won't sugar coat Gods word for anyone.

Peace.

This is not about the ongoing mandate from God in heaven, for man to have governing power on earth.

It's about when the Lord Himself on earth will exercise His own righteoius governing power over all the earth.

This will be at His second coming to earth through the air. It will be the end of the present age of man' government on earth, whether for good or evil.
Yes he will, and I believe it's very near, could be as early as 2030, but still, not yet.

Paul said they were doing so without himself and the apostles. They were on their own. He wished that the Lord had indeed already come again to reign with His resurrected saints, so that he could also.
Already told you they began acting like rulers do in the world, which our Lord forbid. Jesus governs in righteousness,

Wherefore I beseech you, be ye followers of me....Now some are puffed up, as though I would not come to you.....What will ye? shall I come unto you with a rod, or in love and in the spirit of meekness? 1Cor.4:16,18,21
Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
He meant,

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 1Jn.2:16 KJV

The Father and Son own the universe and control it and always have.
Jesus's kingdom of heaven was not established over the earth, nor did He reign as king on earth, else He had not been crucified by wicked hands.
Earth is a mirror image of rebellion in Heaven.
The superscript of king above the cross was to mock Him, and the false accusation was that Jesus ever claimed to be a ruling king on earth.
But He kept silent and answered nothing. Again the high priest asked Him saying to Him, “Are You the Christ, the Son of the Blessed?” Jesus said, “I am. Mk.14:61
Some unrepentant Christians join in this accusation against Jesus the Lamb of God, just to further decieve themselves like certain Corinthians, that they are kings reiging on earth now. Some also do so to convince themselves they therefore will never be hurt by the second death.
Every unrepentant sinner who thinks he's a Christian doesn't want to reign as Jesus did over all the wickedness of evil spirits and mankind. His reign ends at His return as Judge.
Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Those made alive in Christ won't fear His appearing in flaming fire.
It's just false prophecy added to the false doctrine of unconditional salvation, that is by believing it alone.
People who are waiting for the Messiah to appear in Person to begin His rule on earth are making the biggest mistake of their lives,

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Lk.19:27 KJV

You're not listening.

1 peter 4:10 . Each of you should use whatever gift, you receive to serve others, as faithful stewards of Gods grace in its various forms.

The member who posted this thread is correct. I'm building on what he planted. We need some water.

Philippians 2:3-8. Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourself.

We don't advance our own agenda.
Amen and amen! The simplicity of Jesus Christ is so simple. He did not come to reign but to serve, and we do not come to Him to reign, but to serve with Him.

I have learned that personal agendas are always the reason for refusing such simple things of the Bible.

In this case, those who want to believe they are now reigning with Christ, only so they can imagine they can never be hurt by the second death judgment.

We serve Jesus and we produce fruit for God. Some false brethren have dead works. They produce bad fruit. Teaching traditions of men and false doctrine. Pushing poison pills on people. Humility is of God. Pride is of satan.

We can discern who serves Jesus and who serves satan.

We have different gifts and abilities to honor God. There are many lost souls headed for hell. Our job is to plant seeds for God. And no servant of God is walking mat for no one. We might have to practice tough love on the wicked, if neccessary.

The wicked won't repent and follow there own sinful desires.

Romans chapter 6 . No one has license to sin. Your either servant of righteousness or servant of Sin.
You are now preaching the gospel of the cross, that does offend the unrepentant.

Reprobates don't care about humanity or won't repent. They are habitual sinners. They have the mentality of satan. They hate the light and stay in darkness.

Philippians chapter 1:28. Reprobates have token of perdition. Children of light have salvation. Some people will follow satan into lake of fire on judgement day. Not everyone will make it to eternal life.

I won't sugar coat Gods word for anyone.
And will also see offended opposition from the unrepented, that justify themselves by faith alone.

Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits:

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;

Let him eschew evil, and do good; let him seek peace, and ensue it.

Yes he will, and I believe it's very near, could be as early as 2030, but still, not yet.
For His obedient sons, it cannot be soon enough.

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

People who are waiting for the Messiah to appear in Person to begin His rule on earth are making the biggest mistake of their lives,
If in the flesh on the earth, surely. Not in resurrected power as lightning through the air.

And now you acknowledge any christ coming in the flesh to rule over people on the earth, is a false christ. Which must include those that seek him, and lust to reign with him.

You've denounced your own christ, as well as your own reigning today on the earth.

You're not listening.
I'm listening very closely, and recording and responding accordingly.

Rejecting what others say, does not mean not hearing them.

And I see you are hearing me as well, which is why you must fisrt slide around to say something other than what you teach. And finally end up denouncing what you teach.

You vainly say that Jesus Christ did come in the flesh with His kingly power to rule over people of the earth, and that you are now doing so with Him.

You then rightly judge any such christ coming in the flesh to rule over people, is a false christ. Which means anyone looking for him to reign over the earth with him, is a follower of a false christ.

But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me. Lk.19:27 KJV
True. When He comes again to the earth and takes vengeance on His enemies.

And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,

In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

He meant,

He meant what exactly what He said. In this life we should not reign as lords, but serve as servants, even as He did not come to be ministered to, but to minister.

The disciple is not above his master: but every one that is perfect shall be as his master.

For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh and the lust of the eyes and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 1Jn.2:16 KJV
This applies to all men.

The Father and Son own the universe and control it and always have.
True. The God with the Word did so in the beginning, and the Father with the Resurrected Son do so today.

The Word and Son come in the flesh, did not rule nor reign over any man on earth. He laid all His kingship authoirty down to minister and serve men, not rule over them as Lord.

Your demand that He should have kept His kingle power over all men, is the same as those that rejected Him the first time.

Earth is a mirror image of rebellion in Heaven.
Exactly. Those who now say they reign as lords over the earth, are in the same rebellion of Lucifer, who said he would reign as lord in heaven.

For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, declaring good and evil.

Every unrepentant sinner who thinks he's a Christian
Is in Christian religion, but not in the body of Christ.

Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

doesn't want to reign as Jesus did over all the wickedness of evil spirits and mankind.
Once again you try to slide one thing into another, and corruptly mix them together.

We are given power over all evil in heaven and on earth:

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Those Christians who also covet power over men on earth, have no power to reign from Jesus Christ, but only from the devil.

Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them; And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

Obedient Christians having power to overcome all evil, is true power given freely by the Lord.

Those coveteous Christians who think they also have power to dominate all people, only do so in the vanity of their own imaginations.
His reign ends at His return as Judge.
Not all that decieve themselves into reigning over people with Christ today, also reject the Lord's coming reign upon the earth over all nations.

That's only for those who imagine their vain reigning today, will exclude them from the second death.

He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

They're not even overcoming their own vanity and idolatry, much less overcoming evil unto the end.

Those made alive in Christ won't fear His appearing in flaming fire.
True. And sinners not conformed to His righteous image, do have cause to fear the coming of the Lord.

But those that justify their own lusts and sinning, do away with any conviction of the Spirit and fear of the Lord.

They've already included themselves as resurrected saints reigning over the earth today, in order to exclude themselves from any second death.

All such vanity ends at the appearing of the Lord to judge us all by our works, without respect of persons:

And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear:

And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

He has always reigned on earth.
Just digging your ditch deeper. Now you say the Lord has always been on earth reigning over people.

He did so in the garden, but not again until His return.

Your own admission is that any christ in the flesh on earth, coming to rule over others, is a false christ.

I agree.

Those who reject any Christ laying down kingly authority over people, seek their own christ to come in the flesh and reign with Him over others.

Just digging your ditch deeper. Now you say the Lord has always been on earth reigning over people.
No, I said God who is One with His Son has always reigned in love and mercy over sinners on earth before bringing judgment against them and taking the form of a man didn't change that.

Already told you they began acting like rulers do in the world, which our Lord forbid.
Exactly. They began acting like rulers rather than servants.

Servants of the Lord can have rule on earth today in their own homes, businesses, gvt, etc... And they are to govern righteously, wisely, and justly.

But the absolute rule and royalty of the King and His resurrected saints, as independent judges and executioners, will not be until Jesus comes again in Person with power to do so. That is when this age of any unjust rule on earth immediately ends.

At this time, you can't even rule over your own houshold, unless the local gvt run by man allows it.

Your claims to be personally ruling over others with Christ, is a pathetic insult to the Lord's coming mellinium, where no man will be allowed to rule at all without His saints aproval. And that will be only so long as they rule the King's way.

And your claim to be now reigning in heaven, and not on earth, is nothing but more 'spirit-only' nonsense.

Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

The man Christ Jesus is now reigning over angels in heaven. So which angels do you have rule over? Which angels are your servants to send here or there?

And so, your 'reign' has no power over angels in heaven, nor over men on earth. You can command whatever you want, and the only one listening to you is yourself and those under your own roof and any employees you may have. And even if you have gvt authority, it's not independent of those above you.

Until any of these things come to pass, then your 'kingdom' reign covers only the space between your own ears.

And worst of all, you only preach this stuff to further justify yourself. It's solely to convince yourself that you cannot possibly ever be hurt by the second death. It's your porphetic addition to believing your faith alone will prevent God from judging you by your works like all men.

Even as your faith is separated from your works on earth, so is your reign separated from any rule on earth. And your prophetic spiritual reign in heaven is as vain to the angels, as your doctrinal spiritual purity within is to your unrighteous works.

Let's do a real time down to earth test of your reigning power: I completely defy it and call it a joke.

What you gonna do about it? Just send down one of those angels now subject to you, to clue me in. Or better yet come to my doorstep or local mayor's office and start telling us what to do, or else...

Last edited:
Exactly. They began acting like rulers rather than servants.

Servants of the Lord can have rule on earth today in their own homes, businesses, gvt, etc... And they are to govern righteously, wisely, and justly.

But the absolute rule and royalty of the King and His resurrected saints, as independent judges and executioners, will not be until Jesus comes again in Person with power to do so. That is when this age of any unjust rule on earth immediately ends.

At this time, you can't even rule over your own houshold, unless the local gvt run by man allows it.

Your claims to be personally ruling over others with Christ, is a pathetic insult to the Lord's coming mellinium, where no man will be allowed to rule at all without His saints aproval. And that will be only so long as they rule the King's way.

And your claim to be now reigning in heaven, and not on earth, is nothing but more 'spirit-only' nonsense.

Who is gone into heaven, and is on the right hand of God; angels and authorities and powers being made subject unto him.

The man Christ Jesus is now reigning over angels in heaven. So which angels do you have rule over? Which angels are your servants to send here or there?

And so, your 'reign' has no power over angels in heaven, nor over men on earth. You can command whatever you want, and the only one listening to you is yourself and those under your own roof and any employees you may have. And even if you have gvt authority, it's not independent of those above you.

Until any of these things come to pass, then your 'kingdom' reign covers only the space between your own ears.

And worst of all, you only preach this stuff to further justify yourself. It's solely to convince yourself that you cannot possibly ever be hurt by the second death. It's your porphetic addition to believing your faith alone will prevent God from judging you by your works like all men.

Even as your faith is separated from your works on earth, so is your reign separated from any rule on earth. And your prophetic spiritual reign in heaven is as vain to the angels, as your doctrinal spiritual purity within is to your unrighteous works.

Let's do a real time down to earth test of your reigning power: I completely defy it and call it a joke.

What you gonna do about it? Just send down one of those angels now subject to you, to clue me in. Or better yet come to my doorstep or local mayor's office and start telling us what to do, or else...
This is exactly the attitude unbelievers took with our Lord,

But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas: Mt.12:39 KJV

He also taught,

By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.
Jn.13:35 KJV

It's not necessary for me to show you a sign about what the Messiah has already commanded and expects before He appears to the entire human race again for final judgment.

He has always reigned on earth. I'm obeying Him as the One True King now. I don't believe the devils lies.
He wasn't reigning in heaven, while in the flesh on earth.

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist,

Neither has He yet reigned on the earth.

Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.

Before the LORD; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.

Nor has He first smitten the nations to reign over them on earth:

And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Neither have all nations sought a Jew to lead them to hear the Lord Himself on earth in Zion.

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

No, I said God who is One with His Son has always reigned in love and mercy over sinners on earth before bringing judgment against them
In heaven yes over the earth, not on earth. And the Son was not reigning in heaven, when He was a man on earth, because He was not in heaven while on earth:

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist

Neither was He reigning over the earth, when on earth, because He was a servant to all men on earth, not a judge and ruler over any man:

Even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.

And one of the company said unto him, Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me. And he said unto him, Man, who made me a judge or a divider over you?

Your demand that the Son ought to have come on earth the first time to reign, rather than serve, is as them rejecting Jesus Christ for the same reason.

The only time the Lord was on earth with man, was in the garden. Serveral times afterward He was on earth with chosen men like Enoch, Abraham, and Jacob.

But God was not walking on the earth among men again, until the Word was made flesh.

He then walked on the earth in resurrected body with His disciples for 40 days, but still not reigning over all men on earth.

Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

O let the nations be glad and sing for joy: for thou shalt judge the people righteously, and govern the nations upon earth. Selah.

Before the LORD; for he cometh to judge the earth: with righteousness shall he judge the world, and the people with equity.

Tjhe prophecy is He shall one day come to earth, to inherit and reign over all nations on earth. That will be when He comes again over the earth with every eye seeing Him.

Neither the second coming of the Lord has passed, nor is the resurrection of the saints to reign with Him on earth.

Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back