Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christians don't reign today, but only serve

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I did not ask you to quote the verse again. I asked you what it means/ You say it will be on earth, so what will that look like?
The blessed righteous government of the Lord in Person upon the earth, is self explanatory in His prophecies doing so.

People either believe it or not.

Your current reigning over the earth is certainly not His prophecied governing over all people and nations.

With your current reign over this wicked world, who needs the devil?

Well, I will not insert any meaning as you seem to know what it means! God is ruling on a physical throne among sinners.
As I said, with you and your God reigning today, who needs the god of this world interfering.

You've got the whole world of iniquity still lying in wickedness.

What exactly happens when they sin? Are they instantly destroyed by angelic policemen?
2 Peter
{3:3} Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,

What do you say is this physical "rod of iron rule"
It's not what you're reigning with, that's for sure.

Unless it's the iron rod of unjust rule around the world to day.

Stalin means man of steel.

I know all about that.

I say what scripture says;
8 He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.

9 They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and his enemies shall lick the dust.

10 The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall bring presents: the kings of Sheba and Seba shall offer gifts.

11 Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations

What meaning have I changed?
The meaning is changed by changing when.

By changing prophecy yet to be fulfilled on earth, into your own today, you change the meaning of righteous government over all the earth, into the unrighteous rule of today.

It is okay to disagree,
Personally sure.

It's not ok to falsely preach doctrine and prophecy of Christ. The Lord is the one that takes that personal.

There is an internal aspect of the Kingdom. There is also an external manifestation of the Kingdom.
True. It's called righteous and holy living in this present wicked world.

Philip
{2:15} That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

One day for a thousand years, His kingdom will be manifest upon all the earth in all places at all times.

Some don't believe it, and prefer the world as it is.

Not everyone shares that view. It has been explained differently thru church History
It's being explained differently today. I'm only interested in the true interpretation of Scripture, which is taking God's words serious enough to believe, do, and teach them as written.

Jesus rules as Lord, right now.
True. He is Lord sitting in heaven right now. One day He will be Lord sitting on earth.

What you might not be considering is this language has already been used in the OT. describing previous judgments that were not the end of the world?
The end of this age with be at His return. The end of this world will be with His millennium expiring.

The only ones reigning over this world as it is, are doing so with the god of this world.

The blessed righteous government of the Lord in Person upon the earth, is self explanatory in His prophecies doing so.
Hello RB. If it were"self explanatory", I would not need to ask you questions about your view.
You are suggesting something, but not offering an explanation of the things you offer.
I have asked you 4 times now...granting your premise...it is a future literal reign on earth,
Describe in some detail what the rod of iron rule is!
What does this mean?
Will any sin take place?
What happens if someone sins?
If someone sins are they somehow destroyed?
Who enforces such a rod of Iron rule?
Is it angels?
is it glorified saints?

So to clear..... Give a description of how it works, who enforces it? Do not just quote a verse and say...there it is.
Answer these 8 inquiries if you would be so kind!

People either believe it or not.
This is not an explanation at all.
Your current reigning over the earth is certainly not His prophecied governing over all people and nations.
I would contend that it is.I believe scripture saying it has began and is spreading worldwide, gradually, as we speak.
You react because you picture the kingdom as a sudden shocking invasion of this world. similar to when the Germans did a blitzkrieg, or a pearl harbor sudden attack and over throw of the world, yet, you have not described it at all???
I see in scripture slow steady kingdom growth going from sea to sea.
With your current reign over this wicked world, who needs the devil?
Men bound by sin do enough evil on their own. Satan is bound in that he cannot deceive the nations,
rev20:
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
the gospel goes forth into hostile places, and sees slow steady growth. Notice it does not say satan has no activity, just that he is bound in reference to stopping the Kingdom from spreading worldwide.
As I said, with you and your God reigning today, who needs the god of this world interfering.
God is in control of satan, and this world, just like in the book of JOB.
You've got the whole world of iniquity still lying in wickedness.
Not in faithful bible churches, they are like cities of refuge in the OT.
2 Peter
{3:3} Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
It's not what you're reigning with, that's for sure.
I am not sure what you mean by this?
Unless it's the iron rod of unjust rule around the world to day.
It is indeed! I guess we will learn more when you explain your view of it!
Stalin means man of steel
Not sure how this idea fits here. Who mentioned Stalin???
The meaning is changed by changing when.

By changing prophecy yet to be fulfilled on earth, into your own today, you change the meaning of righteous government over all the earth, into the unrighteous rule of today.
I am not changing any prophecy, but rather giving a biblical explanation.
It's being explained differently today. I'm only interested in the true interpretation of Scripture, which is taking God's words serious enough to believe, do, and teach them as written.
You make this claim, but now are being asked to back it up.
True. He is Lord sitting in heaven right now.
What is he doing RB.?
One day He will be Lord sitting on earth.
One day we will be in the eternal state. What are you saying?
The end of this age with be at His return. The end of this world will be with His millennium expiring.
I believe that. I just think we are in the millenium now.
The only ones reigning over this world as it is, are doing so with the god of this world.
The memo says, that satan was defeated at the cross. He is not ruling anything.Col2
15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

In Rev.20, no harm befalls the saints.
And the second death has no power over the resurrected saints at the beginning of the Lord's thousand year reign.

Which is why you preach you are now reigning with Him.

With this present evil world being the fruit of your current reiging, who needs the devil?

As they say, with firends like this, who needs enemies?

John is simply using figurative language
The prophecies of God mean exactly what He says. I'm not interested in people making fables out of the Lord's coming with power.

Which includes themselves fabulously reigning over a wicked earth now. The god of this world is quite happy with such a reign.

to describle how Jesus returns in blasing fire showing how nothing could harm us.
The prophecy of the Lord's second coming includes Him personally breaking the nations into pieces. The prophecy of the end of the world after His thousand year kingdom on earth, is of consuming fire from God out of the sky.

Those who take God's words seriously, know by simple grammar that breaking into pieces and consuming fire are not the same thing.

Those who don't take God at His own words, turn the Bible into 'figurative' fables and fantastic tales.

God has always reigned over mankind.

It's not God's power that is in doubt, but your's.

This unrighteous world being the product of your personal rule, makes the devil smile.

Your post had some truth to it, before you went off. The Apostles were just fine. Your take on it, left the reservation
Asking for clarification is a courtesy. If you don't want to explain yourself, then no problem.

Written right here;
110 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
Exactly. Now that we have Bible context, we have the prophecy of the Lord coming with power to rule out of Zion in Jerusalem.

And He will rule in their midst from Zion, not consume them all with fire from heaven.

The Lord sitting in the heavens now, is not now ruling out of Zion in Jerusalem.

Few psalms are as influential for New Testament writers; none is as often quoted. Just consider that every time you read of Jesus being “at the right hand of God,”
The Son sitting at the right hand of the Father, is not in question.

It's you sitting and reigning over angels with Him, and ruling over all the earth for Him.

Your rule is most unrighteous, since the world is mostly evil. If this world is the best you can do, then who needs the devil.

I'll continue to wait for the Lord Himself to rule out of Zion.

Psalms
{2:6} Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

{2:7} I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

{2:8} Ask of me, and I shall give [thee] the heathen [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession.

{2:9} Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.
This is not the later prophecy of the Lord consuming with fire from heaven at the end of His thousand years of ruling in their midst out of Zion.

When people begin turning sure words of prophecy into 'figurative' fables, they must also wilfully turn from normal comprehension of words.

John
{1:5} And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Last edited:
And the second death has no power over the resurrected saints at the beginning of the Lord's thousand year reign.
The 2nd death has no power over believers right now.

For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death Cor.15:25-26

His reign ends when believers are resurrected bodily and transformed,

So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 1Cor.15:54 KJV
Which is why you preach you are now reigning with Him.

With this present evil world being the fruit of your current reiging, who needs the devil?

As they say, with firends like this, who needs enemies?
True followers of the Messiah have taught Jesus' way and made peoples' lives better, regardless of the beast commanding thenm not to.
The prophecies of God mean exactly what He says. I'm not interested in people making fables out of the Lord's coming with power.

Which includes themselves fabulously reigning over a wicked earth now. The god of this world is quite happy with such a reign.

The prophecy of the Lord's second coming includes Him personally breaking the nations into pieces. The prophecy of the end of the world after His thousand year kingdom on earth, is of consuming fire from God out of the sky.

Those who take God's words seriously, know by simple grammar that breaking into pieces and consuming fire are not the same thing.

Those who don't take God at His own words, turn the Bible into 'figurative' fables and fantastic tales.

It's not God's power that is in doubt, but your's.

This unrighteous world being the product of your personal rule, makes the devil smile.
I have nothing to make anyones life better without our Lord and sinners who come to faith in Him, truly follow His guidance have only made this world more tolerable for the suffering.

As we've believed or not, that is how we will appear when Christ returns,

He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. Rev.22:11 KJV

Those who previously died defeated the beast while they lived on earth,

And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Rev.12:11 KJV

And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Rev.7:14 KJV

So when the Bridegroom comes the proper dress is our transformation.

Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above Jn.19:11 KJV

Pilate didn't understand that the Messiah came from above. The fact that Pilate had no clue he was threatening his Creator is immaterial.

Our King could have knocked Pilates' head across the galaxy, but showed him mercy instead. Our God showed kindness to a man who had Him flogged.

Please...wake up.

But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.
Act.4:19-20KJV

The Apostles knew the Messiah defeated that false religious system tied in with Rome. I suppose it would look like a woman going for a horseback ride, only on a beast.

Asking for clarification is a courtesy. If you don't want to explain yourself, then no problem.

Exactly. Now that we have Bible context, we have the prophecy of the Lord coming with power to rule out of Zion in Jerusalem.

And He will rule in their midst from Zion, not consume them all with fire from heaven.

The Lord sitting in the heavens now, is not now ruling out of Zion in Jerusalem.

The Son sitting at the right hand of the Father, is not in question.

It's you sitting and reigning over angels with Him, and ruling over all the earth for Him.

Your rule is most unrighteous, since the world is mostly evil. If this world is the best you can do, then who needs the devil.

I'll continue to wait for the Lord Himself to rule out of Zion.

Psalms
{2:6} Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

{2:7} I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou [art] my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

{2:8} Ask of me, and I shall give [thee] the heathen [for] thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth [for] thy possession.

{2:9} Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.
This is not the later prophecy of the Lord consuming with fire from heaven at the end of His thousand years of ruling in their midst out of Zion.

When people begin turning sure words of prophecy into 'figurative' fables, they must also wilfully turn from normal comprehension of words.

John
{1:5} And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Hello RB. If it were"self explanatory", I would not need to ask you questions about your view.
You are suggesting something, but not offering an explanation of the things you offer.
I have asked you 4 times now...granting your premise...it is a future literal reign on earth,
What does this mean?
Will any sin take place?
What happens if someone sins?
Is it angels?
is it glorified saints?
So to clear..... Give a description of how it works, who enforces it? Do not just quote a verse and say...there it is.
Answer these 8 inquiries if you would be so kind!

..it is a future literal reign on earth,
Of course.
Immediate execution of judgment by the King on earth. No more longsuffering time to repent from heaven.
Will any sin take place? What happens if someone sins?
Of course. Equal justice under the law: Transgressors immediately judged and punished. The innocent never unjustly prosecuted.

If the law commands death penalty. And no appeals.

Ezra
{7:26} And whosoever will not do the law of thy God, and the law of the king, let judgment be executed speedily upon him, whether [it be] unto death, or to banishment, or to confiscation of goods, or to imprisonment
Eccl
{8:11} Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

The present injustice of man's rule on earth includes a long drawn out process of appeals, so that the final end passes almost without notice. The guilty have no fear, because they have hope of being set free unpunished, or long life of endless appeals.

Rev
{2:25} But that which ye have [already] hold fast till I come. {2:26} And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: {2:27} And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

{19:13} And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God. {19:14} And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean. {19:15} And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. {19:16} And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KINGOF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Is it angels?
No.The resurrected saints will judge the angels that sinned, as well as the world of sinners.

I would contend that it is.I believe scripture saying it has began and is spreading worldwide, gradually, as we speak.
The spread of the gospel of the cross, is with the kingdom of Christ born in the hearts of them that repent.

The sudden coming of the King with power and resurrection of His saints, will be to establish His kingdom by rod of iron over all the earth.

Any Christian claiming to reign over the earth today is suffering delusions of grandeur, that anyone can see is a absolute mess.

If this present wicked world is the result of Christians reigning over the nations, then who needs the devil.

You react because you picture the kingdom as a sudden shocking invasion of this world.
Your unbelief in the Lord's coming with power, is your problem.

Satan is bound in that he cannot deceive the nations,
As I said, if you're present reiging on earth is this wicked world, then who needs the devil.

All of this prophecy you're trying to force feed into the present, is for one reason alone: to tell yourself you are reigning today according to prophecy, so that you can convince yourself the second death has no power over you.

Rev
{20:6} Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

It's just another way for some Christians to save themselves from God's righteous judgment of their own sinful works.

And the results of such efforts to do so are just as ridiculous. In the end people must cast aside common sense intelligence that any sesnible child has, in order to believe their own delusions.

You're not ruling over any angels in heaven, nor reigning over kings and judges on earth. If you are, then who needs the devil. He might as well be under the earth taking no part in it.

I believe that. I just think we are in the millenium now.
You're not prophecying a millennium. A millenium is a thousand years. Not an ongoing indefinite thousands of years.

The memo says, that satan was defeated at the cross. He is not ruling anything.Col2
Eph
{2:1} And you [hath he quickened,] who were dead in trespasses and sins; {2:2} Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:

He is still ruling over the unrepented sinners on earth.
15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
Despite Jesus' resurrection from the dead with all power to deliver any soul from sinning, there still remains unrepented sinners, that God suffers with mercy to repent before their own end in death.

The longsuffering of wilful transgressors, wicked rulers, and unjust judges ends, when He comes again to govern upon the earth with rod of iron for a thousand years.

Satan will have no power on the earth, and all men's sins and trespasses will be entirely of their own making, and in the face of the King and His resurrected saints governing upon the earth.

Last edited:
The 2nd death has no power over believers right now.
Thank you for the confirmation. As I said. All this twisting of prophecy, is just more doctrinal effort of unrepented sinners to escape the righteous judgment of works by God.

{23:31} Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. {23:32} Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. {23:33} [Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
The unrepented Jews thought to do so by having the law alone.

Romans
{2:3} And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

Eph
{6:7} Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. {6:8} For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

The unrepentant Christians think to do so by having faith alone.

So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory. 1Cor.15:54 KJV
The death of the body is swallowed up in victroy by the resurrection of the body unto life, when the Lord comes again to recieve His saints unto Himself in the air.

Death and hell will be cast into the lake of fire, after His thousand year reign upon the earth expires.

True followers of the Messiah have taught Jesus' way and made peoples' lives better, regardless of the beast commanding thenm not to.
True. There have been many antichrists coming to decieve the believers with false teaching and prophecy, since the Lord rose from the dead and began building His church on earth.

There will be one last great AC beast most successfully decieving believers and unbelievers alike over all the earth.

Which is before the Lord returns against to inherit all nations and possess all the earth, and to govern in righteousness and in truth.

I have nothing to make anyones life better without our Lord and sinners who come to faith in Him, truly follow His guidance have only made this world more tolerable for the suffering.
True. Nor does any other believer on earth. Because they are not resurrected to rule all the earth with rods of iron.

Then the King Himself and His resurrected saints will be able to do a lot more than witness, preach, set example, and pray for the wicked to repent.

They will immediately judge and execute them that rebel against the King's law. The innocent will no longer suffer for days on end at the hands of evil people, much less for years at a time.

If this world is the result of any Christians reigning over the earth, then their reigning is manifestly with the god of this world.

Those who previously died defeated the beast while they lived on earth,And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. Rev.12:11 KJV
True. Remaining faithful to the Lord and doing His will unto the end of this life.

And they will be resurrected unto life to reign with rods of iron for the King over all nations of the earth.
And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. Rev.7:14 KJV
True. All that will live godly in this present evil world, will suffer tribulation and persecution at the hands of wicked people.

Not so when the King comes with power to inherit and rule all nations with His resurrected saints.

If reigning over the earth today means suffering at the hands of the ungodly, then reigning is no more reigning, but is subjection.

1 John
{3:18} My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

Reigning that is not in deeds, is not true reigning, but only vain imagination.

Even definition of words must be cast aside for some people to believe their own delusions of grandeur.

As is confirmed, all this twisting of prophecy of the Lord's millenium, is just to convince oneself the 2nd death has no power over them, because they are now kings reigning in heaven and over all the earth. Which has no earthly evidence of reigning power in deeds and in truth.

The same manifest delusions go into telling oneself, that they are now reigning over others from above, as in convincing themselves, that their own unrighteous works will not be judged the same as others.

Such doctrinal and prophetic lies can continue on this earth for now, but no such card will be played from the grave.

The Lord Himself will go right ahead and judged all of us by our works on earth. And only them judged doing His righteous will unto the end, will He reward with resurrection from the dead to reign with His righteous government for a thousand years upon the earth.

Last edited:
Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above Jn.19:11 KJV
Exactly. No such power will be given to any unjust person on earth, during the Lord's government with all power on the earth after He comes with the power to do so.

The Lord has not come again through the air, with all eyes seeing Him.

Your present reigning with power and rod of iron from above, is as unseen by them on earth, as was your 'christ' coming with power in the air above the earth.

The prophecy of the Lord has come again, is as false as the doctrine of the saints having been resurrected.

2 Timothy
{2:16} But shun profane [and] vain babblings: for they will increase unto more ungodliness. {2:17} And their word will eat as doth a canker: of whom is Hymenaeus and Philetus; {2:18} Who concerning the truth have erred, saying that the resurrection is past already; and overthrow the faith of some.

Please...wake up.
Forget it. By the grace of God, I'll never be as woke as you to your own glorious reign from above.

Gal
{1:10} For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

Eph
{6:6} Not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but as the servants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart; {6:7} With good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men:

It's the nature of people trusting in their own faith, doctrine, and prophecy alone, to beg others to believe and agree with them. They really do think there is safety in numbers.

But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.
Act.4:19-20KJV
True. Even as they were being beaten by some of the unrighteous in charge over the earth.

The Apostles knew the Messiah defeated that false religious system tied in with Rome. I suppose it would look like a woman going for a horseback ride, only on a beast.
Old Roman religion was but a part of man's false religions on earth. Nimrod's religion was over all people on the earth, for a season.

The last world-wide false religion on earth, will be by a false christian teacher and prophecier, claimging the Lord has come again to the earth and is establishing His reign over all the earth.

It's already being promoted today, if not yet by himself specifically and speaking of himself.

John
{5:42} But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. {5:43} I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. {5:44} How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that [cometh] from God only?

Who is seeking honor from one another in their own name, but them that proclaim to one another, that they are now reinging kings in heaven and over all the earth...

They even beg others to honor them and their reigning as well, and condemn them that refuse to do so. Including declining such honor bestowed by others upon themselves, if they do so...

Seriously. I could care less about some Christians honoring one another with a reign of their own in heaven and on earth. I have a real life to live down here on earth for the Lord. I'm not interested in a delusional Christian version of Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.

Thank you for the confirmation. As I said. All this twisting of prophecy, is just more doctrinal effort of unrepented sinners to escape the righteous judgment of works by God.
I'm not unrepentant because I see my own personal sin no different from the sin of nailing God to a cross.
{23:31} Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets. {23:32} Fill ye up then the measure of your fathers. {23:33} [Ye] serpents, [ye] generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?
Yes I know. That's why our God said, "Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? (Jn.7:19 KJV) It's why

I took that personally, like the Messiah was telling me that and I agreed with Him.
Romans
{2:3} And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?
This is why my God on earth who did not "do such things", who committed no sin, could have judged sinners without bringing judgement on Himself. Understand? Instead, He ruled over sinners in mercy...and expects His followers to do the same.
Eph
{6:7} Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. {6:8} For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

There is no such person as an "unrepentant" follower of Christ.

I'm not unrepentant because I see my own personal sin no different from the sin of nailing God to a cross.
Yes I know. That's why our God said, "Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law? (Jn.7:19 KJV)
Romans

Eph

Christians are people who believe what Jesus taught. Jesus taught repentance. The unrepentant have no faith in what He said.

The death of the body is swallowed up in victroy by the resurrection of the body unto life, when the Lord comes again to recieve His saints unto Himself in the air.

Death and hell will be cast into the lake of fire, after His thousand year reign upon the earth expires.
Death doesn't exist for another 1000 years after it was done away.
True. There have been many antichrists coming to decieve the believers with false teaching and prophecy, since the Lord rose from the dead and began building His church on earth.
Believers in OT times faced them also and those who stood firm in their faith always prevailed.
There will be one last great AC beast most successfully decieving believers and unbelievers alike over all the earth.
So nothing has changed except in size. Same story from old.
Which is before the Lord returns against to inherit all nations and possess all the earth, and to govern in righteousness and in truth.
All the earth belonged to Him the 1st time He came and before that because He created it.
He governed in righteousness and truth and delayed condemnation. When King Jesus spoke, He dictated. He set the parameters for how judgement will come,

Is not my word like as a fire? saith the LORD; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces? Jer.23:29 KJV
True. Nor does any other believer on earth. Because they are not resurrected to rule all the earth with rods of iron.

Then the King Himself and His resurrected saints will be able to do a lot more than witness, preach, set example, and pray for the wicked to repent.
No, they should have been doing a lot more now, not after the Messiah comes in annihilating fire,

hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone. Mt.23:23 KJV

My Lord told those men what to do or face damnation and before He comes in Person again, everyone on earth will have heard what He said to those me

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the endcome. Mt.24:14 KJV

They will immediately judge and execute them that rebel against the King's law. The innocent will no longer suffer for days on end at the hands of evil people, much less for years at a time.
People who suffer in Christs's name do so to show this world Gods' love toward all humanity despite their sins against Him,

And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. 2Pet.3:15-16 KJV

Longsuffering in sense that Jesus never needed to put up with anyones sin, except to forgive it.

If this world is the result of any Christians reigning over the earth, then their reigning is manifestly with the god of this world.
You didn't hear my Kings command from any unbeliever. Only the strong (who appeared weak in this world) have the gospel and the people rejoicing in Heaven is the result.
if the god of this world is still reigning over you, you're in serious trouble.

Every eye sees Him in us by His Spirit,

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Heb.12:14
Your present reigning with power and rod of iron from above, is as unseen by them on earth,
I've already said billions have been cared for by people who know Christ is ruling over them now. Millions have believed and millions have not, but the separation between saved and unsaved is happening right now,

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. Mt.10:34-36
as was your 'christ' coming with power in the air above the earth.
The Holy Spirit does come from above in the air. Air isn't visible but we do meet Jesus in that invisible place,

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me Jn.14:18-19 KJV

And here is why,

Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. Jn.14:22-23 KJV

So Christ in us by His Soirit is the 1st resurrection,

Jesus said.....whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Jn.11:25-26 KJV

yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, Rom.6:13 KJV

Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. Eph.5:14 KJV

Every eye sees Him in us by His Spirit,

Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord: Heb.12:14
Your present reigning with power and rod of iron from above, is as unseen by them on earth,
I've already said billions have been cared for by people who know Christ is ruling over them now. Millions have believed and millions have not, but the separation between saved and unsaved is happening right now,

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword. For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. Mt.10:34-36
as was your 'christ' coming with power in the air above the earth.
The Holy Spirit does come from above in the air. Air isn't visible but we do meet Jesus in that invisible place,

I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me Jn.14:18-19 KJV

And here is why,

Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world? Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him. Jn.14:22-23 KJV

So Christ in us by His Soirit is the 1st resurrection,

Jesus said.....whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Jn.11:25-26 KJV

yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, Rom.6:13 KJV

Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light. Eph.5:14 KJV

True. Even as they were being beaten by some of the unrighteous in charge over the earth.
The people who beat them weren't in charge of them, or they might have armed the church with swords they didn't need anymore,

and they shall beat their swords into plowshares Isa.2:4 KJV
Old Roman religion was but a part of man's false religions on earth. Nimrod's religion was over all people on the earth, for a season.

The last world-wide false religion on earth, will be by a false christian teacher and prophecier, claimging the Lord has come again to the earth and is establishing His reign over all the earth.
Easy to spot as Peter said Jesus comes in all consuming fire.
John {5:42} But I know you, that ye have not the love of God in you. {5:43} I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. {5:44} How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that [cometh] from God only?

Who is seeking honor from one another in their own name, but them that proclaim to one another, that they are now reinging kings in heaven and over all the earth...
I'm not coming in my name or seeking my honor. Don't you understand?
They even beg others to honor them and their reigning as well, and condemn them that refuse to do so. Including declining such honor bestowed by others upon themselves, if they do so...
I'm inviting people into my Fathers' Kingdom at His request. I condemn no one for declining His invitation. I will let people know a judgement day is coming in the future. I certainly don't want anyones honor, but it's great when their eyes are opened to Who is in control of all things.
Seriously. I could care less about some Christians honoring one another with a reign of their own in heaven and on earth. I have a real life to live down here on earth for the Lord. I'm not interested in a delusional Christian version of Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy.
Neither am I because my Hero conquered all evil with His love. God is love.

When Love appears again believers will be transformed and bask in it. Unbelievers who weren't prepared to meet Him will be incinerated. You're out of unbelievers.

Back