Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Christians don't reign today, but only serve

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
You are suggesting regenerate saints do not preach the gospel of the Kingdom, and yet we see that is exactly what Jesus and the Apostles did preach.
Only Jesus preached the gospel of the kingdom to the Jews, and they rejected Him and His kingdom.

The apostles now preach the gospel of the cross to all men.

They now prophecy the kingdom of Christ coming on earth at His second coming, but only for a thousand years.

The cross is not apart from the King, and His Kingdom.
The King is no longer on a cross, nor will His kingdom be established on the earth by a cross, but with a sword.
Rev 19:15
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
22 Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God.
The gospel of the cross to crucify our old man for Jesus' sake, and have His Spirit's kingdom within us.

We now have the spiritual kingdom over all sins, trespasses, spiritual death and wickedness:

Eph 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

2Pe 1:10
Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

2Pe 1:11
For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

The unseen everlasing kingdom of God, is not the seen kingdom of the King governing the whole earth, which will be only for a thousand years.

When I see you casting down wicked rulers on earth, to spare the innocent, then I'll believe in your kingdom reign over the earth. Until then, your kingdom reign is only imagination between your ears:

2Co 10:4
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

2Co 10:5
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

And a false hope for the unjustly abused of every nation:

Isa 36:6
Lo, thou trustest in the staff of this broken reed, on Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it: so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust in him.

Psalm 110 which is quoted or alluded to 6x says He rules in the midst of His enemies. You are wrong saying He is not ruling.
You continue to be wrong about what I am saying.

I only want to engage people who have enough courtesy to at least know what others say, before disagreeing with them.

Only Jesus preached the gospel of the kingdom to the Jews, and they rejected Him and His kingdom.
My contention is , you are consistently getting it wrong. Not totally. But half truths mixed with half errors.
Yes, Jesus came to His own, and they received Him not. Jn 1.He told the 70 go only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel, before the cross.....Jesus rejected those who rejected Him.Mt.21:43...taken from you, Given to another.
Paul explains it in Acts 13:33-48
The apostles now preach the gospel of the cross to all men.
They preached the gospel of the Kingdom to all men, new birth is crucial to "see it" and enter in.
They now prophecy the kingdom of Christ coming on earth at His second coming, but only for a thousand years.
where do they say...coming on earth???
More later on....

The King is no longer on a cross, nor will His kingdom be established on the earth by a cross, but with a sword.
Rev 19:15
And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
Explain what you mean by ruling the nations with a rod of Iron
The gospel of the cross to crucify our old man for Jesus' sake, and have His Spirit's kingdom within us.

We now have the spiritual kingdom over all sins, trespasses, spiritual death and wickedness:

I need you to clarify your view once again....His Spirits Kingdom???
Eph 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:

For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

The unseen everlasing kingdom of God, is not the seen kingdom of the King governing the whole earth, which will be only for a thousand years.
So, there is no actual Kingdom now? What is Jesus doing?
When I see you casting down wicked rulers on earth, to spare the innocent, then I'll believe in your kingdom reign over the earth. Until then, your kingdom reign is only imagination between your ears:

2Co 10:4
(For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

2Co 10:5
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

And a false hope for the unjustly abused of every nation:

Isa 36:6
Lo, thou trustest in the staff of this broken reed, on Egypt; whereon if a man lean, it will go into his hand, and pierce it: so is Pharaoh king of Egypt to all that trust in him.
What does this random verse have to do with this discussion.?
You continue to be wrong about what I am saying.
That is why I am asking you to clarify what you are posting.
I only want to engage people who have enough courtesy to at least know what others say, before disagreeing with them.
You actually do not know how to respond. I did respond to what you offered.

But the Messiah and the Jewish people (Apostles and other Jewish believers) have already taught every civilized nation on earth
about Him.
Now is the ministry of the cross on the behalf of Him that sits in heaven, then will be the government of the rod by Him in person on the earth.

After the bodily resurrection of believers, death is destroyed. There is no 1000 years long period after this because there are no more enemies.
When the thousand years are expired, then will fire from God destroy the last of His enemies from the earth.

You seem to think the meek and humble Messiah was beneath anyone. You got it upside down.
You seem to think saying the absurd is smart.

Yet we read this at the end of Acts;
30 And Paul dwelt two whole years in his own hired house, and received all that came in unto him,

31 Preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.
Preaching the kingdom of God by the gospel of the cross, is not the gospel of the kingdom executed with rod of iron.

But half truths mixed with half errors.
You mix the gospel of the cross by His first coming, with the gospel of the kingdom by His second coming.

They preached the gospel of the Kingdom to all men,
In your book of reigning only.

Only Jesus preached the gospel of the kingdom to the Jews, and when they had Him crucified, we now preach His gospel of the cross.

He will come again to preach and execute His kingdom over the earth. Them that reject Him will not be left alone, but destroyed out of hand.

Psa 2:9
Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Psa 2:10
Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

Psa 2:11
Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

Psa 2:12
Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Anyone believing this has been done on earth by the Lord, is as decieved as anyone believing the Lord has come again to the earth.

The Catholics tried to make it happen and failed. The last antichrist will succeed greater than the Catholics, and will still fail.

Only the Lord Himself coming again to the earth with power, will fulfill His prophecy to do so.
where do they say...coming on earth???
Jesus says coming in the air seen by all. The prophecies are that He will be King on Zion and govern all nations upon the earth.

You mix the gospel of the cross by His first coming, with the gospel of the kingdom by His second coming.

Only Jesus preached the gospel of the kingdom to the Jews, and when they had Him crucified, we now preach His gospel of the cross.

He will come again to preach and execute His kingdom over the earth. Them that reject Him will not be left alone, but destroyed out of hand.

Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Anyone believing this has been done on earth by the Lord, is as decieved as anyone believing the Lord has come again to the earth.

The Catholics tried to make it happen and failed. The last antichrist will succeed greater than the Catholics, and will still fail.

Only the Lord Himself coming again to the earth with power, will fulfill His prophecy to do so.

Jesus says coming in the air seen by all. The prophecies are that He will be King on Zion and govern all nations upon the earth.
Could you respond to post 83?
Describe to us what it means he will reign with a ROD OF IRON ?

Hello RB. The kingdom is central to God's eternal purpose. The cross is the point of entry.
In scripture, rightly understood.
There are not two different gospels, just one. look what is spoken of as the "gospel" Gal.3
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.

8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.

9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

He will come again, on the last day.

This is now.
So...the Apostles were deceived when they quoted this psalm in Acts 4;
24 And when they heard that, they lifted up their voice to God with one accord, and said, Lord, thou art God, which hast made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all that in them is:

25 Who by the mouth of thy servant David hast said, Why did the heathen rage, and the people imagine vain things?

26 The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.

27 For of a truth against thy holy child Jesus, whom thou hast anointed, both Herod, and Pontius Pilate, with the Gentiles, and the people of Israel, were gathered together,

28 For to do whatsoever thy hand and thy counsel determined before to be done.

There is some truth to this, they went off from what scripture says.
Or, he is ruling now in the midst of His enemies, and comes at the end as 1 cor 15 says;
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

On the last day.

Now is the ministry of the cross on the behalf of Him that sits in heaven, then will be the government of the rod by Him in person on the earth.
They're the same because the rod of iron is the word of God and the word the Word spoke will judge and be Judge of all. I cited scripture showing this which agrees with the scripture you cited, but you ignored it.
When the thousand years are expired, then will fire from God destroy the last of His enemies from the earth.
But the last enemy is death, which is forever done away by the the resurrection.
In Rev.20, no harm befalls the saints. Fire descends and burns up the enemy armies. John is simply using figurative language to describle how Jesus returns in blasing fire showing how nothing could harm us.
RBDERRICK said:
You seem to think saying the absurd is smart.
You're the one who seems to think the Sanhedrin, Herod and Pilate were reigning over the Messiah. God has always reigned over mankind.

Explain what you mean by ruling the nations with a rod of Iron
I've already qroted the prophecies to be believed or not.

A problem with some teachers of the Bible, is that they explain what they mean, not show what God means by just quoting His words.

People that don't accept His words as written, try to insert their own meaning for something else entirely.

I need you to clarify your view once again....His Spirits Kingdom???
If you don't know His spiritual kingdom unseen by flesh, then I can't help you.

In that case, I can understand why you only preach a kingdom that can be seen, so that you say His kingdom is come on earth, because Jesus Christ came in the flesh.

So, there is no actual Kingdom now? What is Jesus doing?
It's not unusual for people changing the meaning of the Bible, to also change the meaning of those teaching prophecy of the Bible.

You actually do not know how to respond.
Not to your satisfaction, because my response disagrees with you.

I did respond to what you offered.
I know, and I whole heartedly disagree. My counter responses show why.

The spiritual kingdom of God on earth, is unseen within all those obeying God and walking after His Spirit.

The heavenly kingdom of God in heaven around His throne, is not in this natural world of earth, moon, and stars.

His heavenly kingdom with come on the earth for all eyes to see, when He comes again to earth to inherit and rule all nations.

He will be seen with His resurrected saints and armies of angels in the air, and will be seen and obeyed from His newly built temple on Mt Zion of Jersualem.

Mat 6:10
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

This is now coming unseen within His body of saints. It will be seen coming over all the earth with His resurrected body and saints.

It can't be explained any better, nor have a clearer meaning. it is only argued with by those who don't want to believe it.

They can only argue whether the Scriptures are saying it, and give some other interpretation of their own.

Every interpretation I've seen for His heavenly kingdom now reigning over all the earth, is as fraudulent as having seen the Lord come again as lightning to flash to the earth.

It's also as wrong as rain on a sunny afternoon, since we plainly see plenty of unjust and wicked people still ruling over the earth.

This earth is not being personally ruled over by the returned Lord and King Jesus Christ.

Psa 2:6
Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
Psa 2:8
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

Rev 6:16
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:

Hello RB. The kingdom is central to God's eternal purpose. The cross is the point of entry.
Hello IC.

The cross that sinful men crucifed Jesus on, is the point of all sinners past, present, and future being judged guilty of His blood.

Rom 3:9
What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
Rom 3:10
As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
Rom 3:11
There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.
Rom 3:12
They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

Paul shows that this was fulfilled at the cross, where no man believed Him, and deserted Him even as He prophesied.

Jhn 16:32
Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

The point of entering into the kingdom of God, and newborn babes righteous with God, is with His resurrection from the dead:

1Pe 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

And it's only for them that repent of crucifying Jesus afresh to themselves.

There are not two different gospels, just one.
One true gospel of Jesus Christ, with many false ones preached by false aposltes of false christs.

We know the sure difference, by whether they agree with God's gospel specifically written by His apostles.

Many of the lying gospels center around justifying themselves by their faith alone, while still disobeying God.

7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
Which this one implies, since it does not include the children of faith are only those walking as Abraham:

Rom 4:12
And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.

Last edited:
I've already qroted the prophecies to be believed or not.
I did not ask you to quote the verse again. I asked you what it means/ You say it will be on earth, so what will that look like?
A problem with some teachers of the Bible, is that they explain what they mean, not show what God means by just quoting His words
So you can show me what it means by quoting the reference? What does God mean?
People that don't accept His words as written, try to insert their own meaning for something else entirely.
Well, I will not insert any meaning as you seem to know what it means! God is ruling on a physical throne among sinners. What exactly happens when they sin? Are they instantly destroyed by angelic policemen? What do you say is this physical "rod of iron rule"
If you don't know His spiritual kingdom unseen by flesh, then I can't help you.
I know all about that.
In that case, I can understand why you only preach a kingdom that can be seen, so that you say His kingdom is come on earth, because Jesus Christ came in the flesh.
I say what scripture says;
8 He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.

9 They that dwell in the wilderness shall bow before him; and his enemies shall lick the dust.

10 The kings of Tarshish and of the isles shall bring presents: the kings of Sheba and Seba shall offer gifts.

11 Yea, all kings shall fall down before him: all nations
It's not unusual for people changing the meaning of the Bible, to also change the meaning of those teaching prophecy of the Bible.
What meaning have I changed?
Not to your satisfaction, because my response disagrees with you.
We do disagree, but that is okay.
I know, and I whole heartedly disagree. My counter responses show why.
It is okay to disagree, as long as we both agree on the fact that Jesus will return again.
The spiritual kingdom of God on earth, is unseen within all those obeying God and walking after His Spirit.
There is an internal aspect of the Kingdom. There is also an external manifestation of the Kingdom.
The heavenly kingdom of God in heaven around His throne, is not in this natural world of earth, moon, and stars.
Here is where we divide. I think the bible says it is both.

His heavenly kingdom with come on the earth for all eyes to see, when He comes again to earth to inherit and rule all nations.

He will be seen with His resurrected saints and armies of angels in the air, and will be seen and obeyed from His newly built temple on Mt Zion of Jersualem.

Mat 6:10
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

This is now coming unseen within His body of saints. It will be seen coming over all the earth with His resurrected body and saints.

It can't be explained any better, nor have a clearer meaning. it is only argued with by those who don't want to believe it.
Not everyone shares that view. It has been explained differently thru church History

They can only argue whether the Scriptures are saying it, and give some other interpretation of their own.
Or, some other scriptural position!

Every interpretation I've seen for His heavenly kingdom now reigning over all the earth, is as fraudulent as having seen the Lord come again as lightning to flash to the earth.
How much have you looked at it?

It's also as wrong as rain on a sunny afternoon, since we plainly see plenty of unjust and wicked people still ruling over the earth.

This earth is not being personally ruled over by the returned Lord and King Jesus Christ.
Jesus rules as Lord, right now.

Psa 2:6
Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.
Psa 2:8
Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
Yes, He is ruling...from the Heavenly Zion and Jerusalem.. Hebrews12:22-29

Rev 6:16
And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
What you might not be considering is this language has already been used in the OT. describing previous judgments that were not the end of the world?
Hosea 10:
7 As for Samaria, her king is cut off as the foam upon the water.

8 The high places also of Aven, the sin of Israel, shall be destroyed: the thorn and the thistle shall come up on their altars; and they shall say to the mountains, Cover us; and to the hills, Fall on us.

Hello IC.

The cross that sinful men crucifed Jesus on, is the point of all sinners past, present, and future being judged guilty of His blood.

The point of entering into the kingdom of God, is with His resurrection from the dead:

1Pe 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

And it's only for them that repent of crucifying Jesus afresh to themselves.

One true gospel of Jesus Christ, with many false ones preached by false aposltes of false christs.

We know the sure difference, by whether they agree with God's gospel specifically written by His apostles.

Many of the lying gospels center around justifying themselves by their faith alone, while still disobeying God.

Which this one implies, since it does not include the children of faith are only those walking as Abraham:

Rom 4:12
And the father of circumcision to them who are not of the circumcision only, but who also walk in the steps of that faith of our father Abraham, which he had being yet uncircumcised.
I agree with your post here.

He will come again, on the last day.
The last day of these last days, which are the last days of this age: Man still ruling on the earth by their own laws, whether unrighteously or unrighteously.

26 The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers were gathered together against the Lord, and against his Christ.
Some kings have, but not all. And certainly not all at once, to gather themselves altogether against Him from among all nations, at His return.

So far it's been piecemeal, but at the end with His second coming, they will all do so at one place, so that the Lamb can destroy them all at one time. It's God's way of total victory over His enemies on earth, such as all of Pharoah and his army in the Red Sea.
24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
When His thousand year reign expires.

He is not now putting down all unjust rule of men on earth. Indeed, they are only increasing in numbers and deceitful wickedness.

I believe the Catholics were the ones to so far most imitate the Lord's reign. The Mormons did a bit of it on Utah for a while.

The last great antichrist will most decieve the nations over the earth. that the Lord's kingdom is now on all the earth.

1Co 15:23
But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Jesus Christ resurrected from the dead, is the firstfruits of God from among men. At His coming again, all saints coming before, will be the next fruits resurrected from the dead to meet Him in the air and reign on all the earth with Him.

And some have tired of waiting for His promised coming to do so:

2Pe 3:3
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2Pe 3:4
And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.

All things still remain pretty much the same after His first coming: Men still rule on the earth, some justly, and some wickedly.

1Co 15:24
Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Then shall come the end of His thousand year reign on all the earth, with His resurrection of the saints. When the thousdand years expire, He will deliver up all those born into His kingdom on earth.

1Co 15:25
For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

And it will be for a prophesied thousand years, that He must reign on all the earth, to put all enemies under His feet to obey Him, or into the grave beneath His feet on earth.

1Co 15:26
The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Then shall be the end of this heaven and earth, when hell and death are cast into the lake of fire. As well as Satan to join the beast and the false prophet caste alive at His return.

You're not really saying, what I think you are saying, are you? Are you saying that there is some truth to what the apostle writes? But some of what he writes is departed from Scripture of truth, or 'off Script'?

Or, he is ruling now in the midst of His enemies,
And this is what he ought to have written? Or are you saying the apostle 'stopped short' and should have also written this? Or that the apostle should have written something this way, in order to be 'more clear' to agree with what you believe?

That is exactly what antichrist false teachers do:

1Jo 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jo 2:19
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

They write some of the words of the apostles to lead people on, before departing from the apostles' doctrine of Christ, in order to write their own stuff for Scripture of God.

Last edited:
You're not really saying, what I think you are saying, are you? Are you saying that there is some truth to what the apostle writes? But some of what he writes is departed from Scripture of truth, or 'off Script'?

And this is what he ought to have written? Or are you saying the apostle 'stopped short' and should have also written this? Or that the apostle should have written something this way, in order to be 'more clear' to agree with what you believe?

That is exactly what antichrist false teachers do:

1Jo 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
1Jo 2:19
They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

They write some of the words of the apostles to lead people on, before departing from the apostles' doctrine of Christ, in order to write their own stuff for Scripture of God.
You could not answer what I asked you? So you write this foolish nonsense to try and avoid the questions about the rod of iron rule. Nice try, but foolish. You lack the ability to answer, just say so. I do not deny any apostolic scripture at all. A weak accusation, showing you cannot answer what has been asked of you.

They're the same because the rod of iron is the word of God and the word the Word spoke will judge and be Judge of all.
And will be used to execute immediate sentence over all the earth, when He governs upon all the earth.

This is becoming endless. I'll no longer bother arguing the difference between the Lord in heaven having authority and judgment over all works on earth, and enforcing it in Person over every life on earth.

You're the one who seems to think the Sanhedrin, Herod and Pilate were reigning over the Messiah.
Jesus didn't nail Himself to a cross bar, and then jump up onto the beam, until He died.

Men with power to do so, zalso abused their power by falsely condemning and executing the Son of God.

And, all men that sin are judged guilty of His blood, not just them personally that did it to Him.

You lack the ability to answer, just say so.
I have enough patience to make sure I am answering what I understand.

I do not deny any apostolic scripture at all.
Ok. Remarking that the apostle's writing as 'some' truth to it, but also 'went out' from Scripture, does not mean to you what it means to me.

So then, When you quote your words of the Lord is now reigning in the midst of His enemies, are you saying they ought to have been written by the apostle? Or somewhere in the Bible? Because they're not.

Ok. Remarking that the apostle's writing as 'some' truth to it, but also 'went out' from Scripture, does not mean to you what it means to me.

So then, When you quote your words of the Lord is now reigning in the midst of His enemies, are you saying they ought to have been written by the apostle? Or somewhere in the Bible? Because they're not.
Your post had some truth to it, before you went off. The Apostles were just fine. Your take on it, left the reservation

Written right here;
110 The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

2 The Lord shall send the rod of thy strength out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies.
From Gospel coalition;

Global web icon
The Gospel Coalition
https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/psalm-110

Jesus According to the New Testament’s Most Quoted Psalm

Few psalms are as influential for New Testament writers; none is as often quoted. Just consider that every time you read of Jesus being “at the right hand of God,” you’re hearing an echo of Psalm 110:1 (Matt. 26:64; Mark 14:62; Luke 22:69; Acts 5:31; 7:55–56; Rom. 8:34; Eph. 1:20; Col. 3:1). Just consider how … See more

And will be used to execute immediate sentence over all the earth, when He governs upon all the earth.

This is becoming endless. I'll no longer bother arguing the difference between the Lord in heaven having authority and judgment over all works on earth, and enforcing it in Person over every life on earth.
He said the word they heard "today" would judge them "in the end." What will be enforced when our Savior returns is the death penalty for unbelievers.
Jesus didn't nail Himself to a cross bar, and then jump up onto the beam, until He died.
Please understand the difference between putting the flesh to death (ie: desire to kill enemies) and murder. The Messiah gave example to us of the former as God loves sinners and wants them to repent.
But murder is against the word of God.
Men with power to do so, zalso abused their power by falsely condemning and executing the Son of God.

And, all men that sin are judged guilty of His blood, not just them personally that did it to Him.
I fully agree with your assessment here, so why are you arguing with me?

Do you agree that our Father was only pleased by how Jesus showed mercy to His enemies, instead of killing them?
Do you also agree that our Father was in no way pleased by the sinful abuse heaped on Jesus?

If you disagree with either of those, you can't understand the gispel.

Back