Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Concerned

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The mind games continue. People are saying that my family is not permitted to help me and that I am not allowed to live here and that I have felonies and….

On and on. I actually only have a serious misdemeanor on my record. I’ve been off probation for nearly 5 years now. And…

I just don’t understand. My parents were targeted for termination at various points during their careers. By His grace they ended up upper middle class or maybe well to do. That all by itself seems to be part of the hatred poured out on us.

My parents live in a small southern town near me. They have puppies. Mama was taking the puppies outside last night and…

She sensed someone very close. She ran in. Dad got her something to use if it happens again. And…

I remember seeing men come into their yard while I was over visiting a couple of years ago. I also have overheard people in my neighborhood yelling out their address and talking about their income their education levels and stuff like that. Ok ✅

Please pray for us. Thanks 🙏

The mind games continue. People are saying that my family is not permitted to help me and that I am not allowed to live here and that I have felonies and….

On and on. I actually only have a serious misdemeanor on my record. I’ve been off probation for nearly 5 years now. And…

I just don’t understand. My parents were targeted for termination at various points during their careers. By His grace they ended up upper middle class or maybe well to do. That all by itself seems to be part of the hatred poured out on us.

My parents live in a small southern town near me. They have puppies. Mama was taking the puppies outside last night and…

She sensed someone very close. She ran in. Dad got her something to use if it happens again. And…

I remember seeing men come into their yard while I was over visiting a couple of years ago. I also have overheard people in my neighborhood yelling out their address and talking about their income their education levels and stuff like that. Ok ✅

Your one of Gods warriors... I know you've been through a lot of pain and suffering...
I'll keep you in my prayers

Thanks 🙏

It’s unnerving to put it mildly. I seem to be a somewhat well known pariah despite keeping a low profile. My parents seem to have their own set of enemies despite being excellent employees and good citizens. Real world I guess?

True.

It is confusing. I just got back to my place. Some neighbor was getting out of her vehicle. She slammed the door hard. She’s yelled junk at me before and I don’t know her, so this is another fun experience lol 😆.

Ugh. Blessed and labeled I guess?

Me yet again.

My former psychiatrists hate me. I guess this happens when a former mental patient is redeemed? I dunno.

Parents are doing well. Going over for dinner later. Fajitas…funny how seemingly small things can be so meaningful now.

The concern over crime and such is very real. Mama thought about getting someone to help clean their house. It’s not huge just…someone to help would be nice. Then a string of home invasions one of which I think resulted in death…

And the perpetrators turned out to be in the same social networks as people paid to help clean the victims houses. Seems to be a thing as the kids say at least around here. Ugh. Real world etc.

Praying as always, for strength and patience and for the ridiculing to stop, in Jesus name.

Have you ever considered moving away from that "small town"?

Back