Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Contending for the faith.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Ecc 8:11, Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

I do believe that the Lord will execute His sentence speedily, should the moderators of these boards choose to rebel against His testimony to them of,

Psa 105:14, He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;
Psa 105:15, Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.

Last edited:
I can be a little bit insane sometimes; please forgive me for that.

It usually passes in a short amount of time.

I have been diagnosed with a minor mental illness and sometimes it can get the better of me; usually I can keep it under control.

As it is written,

2Co 5:13, For whether we be beside ourselves, it is to God: or whether we be sober, it is for your cause.

and,

Hos 9:7, The days of visitation are come, the days of recompence are come; Israel shall know it: the prophet is a fool, the spiritual man is mad, for the multitude of thine iniquity, and the great hatred.

But if you want to test things, I would suggest that you lock this thread and see if the Lord doesn't break your finger in a certain amount of time.
Sorry, that gave me pause for a good belly laugh.

Thou shall not tempt the Lord…. Be careful, lest your own finger breaks. ;-)

As for_his_glory stated earlier, it sounds as if you’ve had bad experiences in the past. Let the past be the past and look forward. David, when he was fleeing Jerusalem was ridiculed by Sauls kin, Shemia. David allowed it, do you know why? However, David did have the last say while on his death bed. My point is this, it’s always dangerous casting disrespect upon believers. Even David would not disrespect King Saul, Gods anointed. We can learn much if we have a heart like David.

But if you want to test things, I would suggest that you lock this thread and see if the Lord doesn't break your finger in a certain amount of time.
We are not to tempt the Lord. I pray you relax and try to join in with the other members as we share the word of God with each other and let go of the hurts of the past and make a fresh beginning with us. It's not healthy for your soul to hold grudges against those who wronged you, but to forgive and pray for them.

My prayer stands...

I do believe that it stands as a deterrent so that I will not be hurt again in the same manner as before.

Since you have responded as I hoped you would...and have said that you will not tempt the Lord...

I am confident that it will stand as a deterrent for any moderator who may have slipped through the cracks and who became a moderator apart from first being born again of the Holy Spirit...as I have found on other websites.

If anyone does choose to tempt the Lord...

I am confident that the Lord has heard my prayer and that vengeance belongs to Him over the fact that the truth has been suppressed in unrighteousness.

heartwashed
I believe that the Bible teaches discernment and very few topics are black and white.
One such topic is that Jesus says he is “the way”. This in and of itself lends to the OT scriptures that speak of “Gods Ways”. In other words, what we say is lock step in what we do. As disciples, we are called to “Walk as Jesus walked”.

Along these lines, “I AM” is taken to mean, “I will be who you need me to be” in the same way that we are to love our neighbor as ourself. If we understand how God is patient with us, then we also show patience with others.

Finally, not everyone hears what another may be saying because of the unresolved sins from others that impose themselves upon our eyes. I can tell you have been hurt by moderators from other sites. Maybe even this site. Forgiveness sets us free from those sins.

Hi stovebolts,

Yes, I have come to the conclusion that forgiveness means that I desire that the perpetrator not perish in the lake of fire.

My understanding is that for that to occur, the Lord must receive that person as a son.

Therefore I pray for the Lord to chasten individuals who have done me wrong precisely for the reason that I have forgiven them (see Hebrews 12:6).

Hi stovebolts,

Yes, I have come to the conclusion that forgiveness means that I desire that the perpetrator not perish in the lake of fire.

My understanding is that for that to occur, the Lord must receive that person as a son.

Therefore I pray for the Lord to chasten individuals who have done me wrong precisely for the reason that I have forgiven them (see Hebrews 12:6).
Then let God do the chastisement of those who come against you, and you just be about your Fathers business as a faithful servant to Him. Forgive your enemies and pray for those who come against you in an unGodly manner.

Under each reply there is a report button that you can use to report anyone that only the staff can see this report and be assured it will be dealt with in a Godly manner by the Moderators and the Administrators as we work as a team and not individually. The Moderators and Administrators are not above anyone else as being superior or judgmental and the same Terms of Service apply to them also. We take the word of God seriously and all staff members must be Spiritually born again from above and indwelled with the Holy Spirit as they have proven themselves to be so in the eyes of God and by the fruits of the Spirit they display.

When one starts comparing any Christian board with another by the hurts they received then one is only looking for trouble to happen instead of being that faithful servant bringing the Gospel message to others no matter what comes against them. There will always be those who like to argue and demean others, but when that happens we have to rely on the members to report them as the staff does not always catch everything.

I pray that you can settle in and share with us as we share with you and please remember there is no right or wrongs, but only that of how we view and understand scripture by how we are taught as all of us are ever learning as no one could ever exhaust all the teachings that are found in the Bible. It's alright to disagree with others, but when we do it in a loving manner and discuss the differences then the unity of love for one another will bring glory to God.

God bless you brother and looking forward to sharing with you. :)

Then let God do the chastisement of those who come against you, and you just be about your Fathers business as a faithful servant to Him. Forgive your enemies and pray for those who come against you in an unGodly manner.

Under each reply there is a report button that you can use to report anyone that only the staff can see this report and be assured it will be dealt with in a Godly manner by the Moderators and the Administrators as we work as a team and not individually. The Moderators and Administrators are not above anyone else as being superior or judgmental and the same Terms of Service apply to them also. We take the word of God seriously and all staff members must be Spiritually born again from above and indwelled with the Holy Spirit as they have proven themselves to be so in the eyes of God and by the fruits of the Spirit they display.

When one starts comparing any Christian board with another by the hurts they received then one is only looking for trouble to happen instead of being that faithful servant bringing the Gospel message to others no matter what comes against them. There will always be those who like to argue and demean others, but when that happens we have to rely on the members to report them as the staff does not always catch everything.

I pray that you can settle in and share with us as we share with you and please remember there is no right or wrongs, but only that of how we view and understand scripture by how we are taught as all of us are ever learning as no one could ever exhaust all the teachings that are found in the Bible. It's alright to disagree with others, but when we do it in a loving manner and discuss the differences then the unity of love for one another will bring glory to God.

God bless you brother and looking forward to sharing with you. :)
Ok.

Back