Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

The reservation is private land...
They have legal jurisdiction
Not in,my,state .

So you,think,the Cherokee nation can strip search on the roadside ,scotus ruling on,that is another thread .

I have friends who own roads ,yes there are private roads ,not maintained by the county,or the city I work for abd no my,rights of the 4th don't end there.they can ask me to leave but they can't search me nor my property .

Private ,gated communities here fit that ,and well no they can't search,either nor is there stop signs and traffic signs enforceable .

The johns island rent a cop has to ask the actual law enforcement to ticket anyone .they mess with me if I speed but let one of the residents speed ,they get ignored.I have been ran off the road while on foot by a few.they weren't doing 25 mph.

Not according to this,they are impeding traffic a long a us highway and a interstate one .so you,must ask permission if you simply,driving through ?I could tolerate the entrance to the reservation .on,an turn lane but not if you are passing through .

Still,a bit much .the article is vague

I would take things a bit more serious like the UN, WHO, foreign aid, the government, things like that if there was justice, but there never is.

I mean all the funding the UN gets and nothing gets done, no countries elites ever get held accountable .

The WHO all the funding it gets and could not even do it's one job.

Foreign aid, the billions a dn billions people are still poor and hungry.

Last edited:
I would take things a bit more serious like the UN, WHO, foreign aid, the government, things like that if there was justice, but there never is.

I mean all the funding the UN gets and nothing gets done, no countries elites ever get held accountable .

The WHO all the funding it gets and could not even do it's one job.

Foreign aid, the billions a dn billions people are still poor and hungry.
Well it's been proven fairly well that this virus is a direct result of funds from the NIH to the laboratory in Wuhan province of China to research Covid viruses...
The Wuhan lab had a breech of protocols (their normal lax standards which is why research there is cheap) and this virus escaped from there.

Well it's been proven fairly well that this virus is a direct result of funds from the NIH to the laboratory in Wuhan province of China to research Covid viruses...
The Wuhan lab had a breech of protocols (their normal lax standards which is why research there is cheap) and this virus escaped from there.

I wonder if anyone is going to be held accountable. I'm guessing not.

It's a program. Look at many things in the past news, one day it's a massive issue, the next you never hear about it again, where is all the outcomes, it's only what they want you to know for the time they want you to know. When the media stop talking about it no one is talking about it. It's all about control.

Last edited:
The WHO that receives mega in funding praises the NZ government for doing a great job fighting 19, the one job the WHO failed to do, that is preventing a global pandemic, and then the NZ government praise me for staying home because I am apparently the one preventing a pandemic and saving lives, so that leads me to believe that I should receive the funding.

Last edited:
I wonder if anyone is going to be held accountable. I'm guessing not.
Well it remains to be seen.
The NIH and WHO both receive most of their funding from the USA. Other nations put money into it as well but it's practically nothing by comparison.

And then this lab is in China...
It very well may be that those responsible for this accident are already dead. Either by getting sick or met with capital punishment. (Dead men tell no tales) or a combination of both.

And the big issue is preventing this from happening again. This lab was known to have cheap research. They were known to have lax protocols. But American researchers still funded parts of research to be conducted there. American and European labs cost far more to accomplish the same tasks.
Some parts of the same research cannot be done in America and Europe. China isn't held to some of the restrictions the labs in America and Europe are held to. And there's no real way to make them limit themselves in such a fashion.

The University of Texas was in the midst of researching Corona Virus (funded by the NIH) and paid for live virus research at the Wuhan facility. Wuhan isolated this virus (out of millions possible) and grew it to work with it.
They considered it to be rather harmless versus Ebola or any of the other strains. Which is why they were working with it.

So...
Now we have a huge problem.
I can foresee that American research is going to tighten up drastically. Information is not going to be shared so freely with China. Those with ties to foreign Governments are going to be scrutinized like never before... some projects will be dropped.
Anything and everything with Chinese ties will be "forgotten". Chinese research scientists wanting to come to America will not be allowed. There's a lot of changes coming. It's going to cost the Chinese trillions of dollars for this one... nevermind the losses of the world economies. (Which they need)

This is going to hurt them like never before. I can imagine that some of the Chinese in America are going to go to jail before it's all over. The others will run back. Oh...it's going to be painful everywhere.

I'm over 19. I'm sure I have said that before.

So am I as I'm thirty. :tongue Lol, I'm just kidding but in all seriousness so is New York and I think they're like the worst infected state. :shock (Not like I'm complaining of course, especially since I'm not sure whether or not I'll be able to see them in person this year, and like somebody stated, they might be continuing on with the show just for TV.)

Well it remains to be seen.
The NIH and WHO both receive most of their funding from the USA. Other nations put money into it as well but it's practically nothing by comparison.

And then this lab is in China...
It very well may be that those responsible for this accident are already dead. Either by getting sick or met with capital punishment. (Dead men tell no tales) or a combination of both.

And the big issue is preventing this from happening again. This lab was known to have cheap research. They were known to have lax protocols. But American researchers still funded parts of research to be conducted there. American and European labs cost far more to accomplish the same tasks.
Some parts of the same research cannot be done in America and Europe. China isn't held to some of the restrictions the labs in America and Europe are held to. And there's no real way to make them limit themselves in such a fashion.

The University of Texas was in the midst of researching Corona Virus (funded by the NIH) and paid for live virus research at the Wuhan facility. Wuhan isolated this virus (out of millions possible) and grew it to work with it.
They considered it to be rather harmless versus Ebola or any of the other strains. Which is why they were working with it.

So...
Now we have a huge problem.
I can foresee that American research is going to tighten up drastically. Information is not going to be shared so freely with China. Those with ties to foreign Governments are going to be scrutinized like never before... some projects will be dropped.
Anything and everything with Chinese ties will be "forgotten". Chinese research scientists wanting to come to America will not be allowed. There's a lot of changes coming. It's going to cost the Chinese trillions of dollars for this one... nevermind the losses of the world economies. (Which they need)

This is going to hurt them like never before. I can imagine that some of the Chinese in America are going to go to jail before it's all over. The others will run back. Oh...it's going to be painful everywhere.

You know when you mentioned Dead Men Tell No Tales and Ebola, it made me think of if Pirates of The Caribbean and Osmosis Jones did a crossover. I sort of wonder what would happen if Osmosis Jones was made today. The new virus that tried to kill Frank probably would be Corona. It's amazing how many older movies and shows seemed to predict this outcome,.. I mean I know they really didn't,.. but it sort of seems like they did.

If they would just build enough masks/tests so they could do contact tracing they wouldn't have lock down everybody. This thing should have been met and defeated at the airports.
In January a company capable of making tons of the N95 masks contacted the government telling them they would need them. They were turned down because it was thought unnecessary. Testing production was pretty slow too.
It doesn’t help when the manager of the response is so worried about not being blamed he complains about the “broken tests” he “inherited”. When of course there were no tests and could be no tests because the virus wasn’t discovered until almost three years into his administration.
No one can devise a test, whether it’s good or broken, for a nonexistent virus.

Back