Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Depending upon the Holy Spirit for all you do?

Read through the following study by Tenchi for more on this topic

https://christianforums.net/threads/without-the-holy-spirit-we-can-do-nothing.109419/

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

https://christianforums.net/forums/questions-and-answers/

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Coronavirus

Reuters said:
“I’ve seen one customer today - they didn’t buy anything,” said Taylor Jund, who was keeping watch over an empty Chaser clothing store. “There’s absolutely no one coming around here.”

Texas is open for business, but almost no one is showing up. Youngsters don't have a lot of savings to spend, and older Americans aren't allowed to buy masks that will properly protect them. A few people were walking around without masks on. People who don't care about masks are about the only ones showing up, and others won't go there with only a T shirt on their face to protect them from youngsters who won't wear masks.

People don't feel safe shopping because they don't know who is infected (contact tracing), and they aren't allowed to buy proper personal protective equipment. Older Americans are being forced to play Russian roulette every time they go shopping. They are just voting no with their feet to this absurd state of events.

Mask factories and contact tracing are the key to making older Americans feel safe enough to shop, IMO. Otherwise, the malls will just have a few youngsters wandering around, not buying very much.

Build a mask factory already. Get to work doing standard outbreak protocol, instead of just making empty promises of a magical cure.

Last edited:
Things I am apparently not allowed to do or I will face a penalty.

Go for a paddleboard.
Visit my friends.
Visit my family.
Go to church.
Hug my brother.
Get a haircut.
Go for a scenic drive.

The list is too long to continue. Apparently not doing any of the above means I am saving Iives, all in the name of safety and security of course.

Smile, the government loves you.

Last edited:
Guardian said:
But the Covid-19 trends in the US are starkly different from the European countries hardest hit in the early stages of the pandemic. Not only has the US suffered the most deaths worldwide, at more than 75,000 people so far, it has also failed so far to bend the curve of infections downwards. The US peaked at around 30,000 new confirmed Covid-19 cases a day in April but rather than this rate sharply dropping, it has simply plateaued. Outside New York... the rate of new cases is actually climbing in America.

The USA is the only country on earth that hasn't managed to put 19 into retreat in some reasonable period of time. Now its actually accelerating its spread in the hinterlands. What are they doing? Build some supplies and get busy contact tracing already. Instead of following standard outbreak procedure, they endlessly blame others and make empty promises of some magic cure that doesn't exist.

Oh yeah? Would the government die for me?? I highly doubt it.

These human beings who I have never met and who don't even know me somehow think they can protect me from the fishing dock, i was not allowed to fish for weeks on end as the excuse it could put others at risk if I needed rescuing. I could not go fishing on my own knowledge and experience about 30 years, government apparently knows what's best for me when it comes to fishing.

Last edited:
All it comes down to is there is a system this world runs by and if people don't believe it and follow it the powers in this world don't like it. Your suppose to believe what the mainstream media and government tell you. It's all a program.

Last edited:
I've bought some masks off Amazon...
Cloth masks...but good enough to get by when I go to the store. I'm not a fan of how they hook behind my ears...but whatever.

The store employees all have to wear one.

It's about making others feel comfortable around me.

These human beings who I have never met and who don't even know me somehow think they can protect me from the fishing dock, i was not allowed to fish for weeks on end as the excuse it could put others at risk if I needed rescuing. I could not go fishing on my own knowledge and experience about 30 years, government apparently knows what's best for me when it comes to fishing.

Umm,.. you didn't really answer my question. :/

At least I have been seeing a lot of families outside lately. It's really good to see them walking around and getting fresh air. :)

I've bought some masks off Amazon...
Cloth masks...but good enough to get by when I go to the store. I'm not a fan of how they hook behind my ears...but whatever.

The store employees all have to wear one.

It's about making others feel comfortable around me.

Are masks mandatory where you are?. Are people forced to wear an item on there body against there free choice or face a penalty because another human being said so and thinks it's best?

If the rule makers could get away with it they would probably add there favourite colour as well, everyone must wear a green, blue, or maybe red mask.

Last edited:
Are masks mandatory where you are?. Are people forced to wear an item on there body against there free choice or face a penalty because another human being said so and thinks it's best?

If the rule makers could get away with it they would probably add there favourite colour as well, everyone must wear a green, blue, or maybe red mask.
Mandatory...and it's starting some assault charges and arrests.

Some stores won't let you in without one.

Back