Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Coronavirus

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
What a horrible generalization to make about homeless people
You sure do like being the judge don't u. But ur not a very fair one

U said they have mental illnesses then claim they choose to be in that situation
Can u see the contradiction there? I doubt it so il just stop here and agree with u

Ye mate, all homeless people are pathetic, their all junkies that don't wanna work hard like u did. U deserve everything u have and they deserve everything they have
i can only go by this
Why? For who? The elderly baby boomers who only have a few years left to live anyway and are rich if not well off from being lucky to live in a prosperous era. They should be reasonable here and not ask this generation to take such a hit for them

I'm bored so listening to the radio and guess what song is on.

Monday you can stay indoors, Tuesday, Wednesday stay indoors, Thursday you can stay indoors, it's Friday stay indoors.

People do know 19 is not airbourne right. What's with all the masks, I just wear gloves and don't cough and sneeze around people, if I need to sneeze I cover it.

that is what they say ..i sneeze due to allergies

I meant airbourne like airbourne airbourne, obviously you can most probably catch from a sneeze or cough if someone is infected I understand that.

Mask is for added protection but need a mask that actually works if people are going to wear one.

Last edited:
I mean that's the whole reason for social distance right, to keep away from coughs and sneezes and peoples breath as that is one way you can catch it.

I'm guessing it also can stay on surfaces for a period of time so should wear gloves.

I go social distance and gloves. I think that is enough.

People do know 19 is not airbourne right.

University of Nebraska said:
The identification of genetic material from the virus that causes COVID-19 in air samples found in this study provides limited evidence that some potential for airborne transmission exists.

Researchers detected 19 quite a distance from infected patients. They don't yet know if the stuff they detected is able to infect people. They are studying that now.

A choir that practiced together got infected. People didn't cough or sneeze on each other.

There is no proof that it isn't airborne, and no proof that it is. There just isn't enough research on 19 yet to say one way or the other. Unsettling things have happened to some people though, and the infection has moved around the earth somehow.

I'm thinking what I can do tommorow because most of my rights, I mean privileges because rights dont exist, are limited.

I might stay home, then go for a walk, then stay home. That's about all im allowed to do.

Mr Jackson tells everyone to stay at home. It's easy for those of you who live in Beverly Hills and don't live inside a small box.

Last edited:
I'm bored so listening to the radio and guess what song is on.

Monday you can stay indoors, Tuesday, Wednesday stay indoors, Thursday you can stay indoors, it's Friday stay indoors.

Wow! Seriously? LOL!! You know, I heard there's a delay on tax paying this year. I don't have to pay any since I'm currently unemployed but that's nice for workers who can't really afford them at the moment. I only hope and pray that once this thing is over and if it comes around again that we can be more prepared with a vaccination next time.

Wow! Seriously? LOL!! You know, I heard there's a delay on tax paying this year. I don't have to pay any since I'm currently unemployed but that's nice for workers who can't really afford them at the moment. I only hope and pray that once this thing is over and if it comes around again that we can be more prepared with a vaccination next time.
Ummm,
He lives in New Zealand...not America.
That's why he is "kiwi" Dan.
Kiwi being an adjective describing himself that means he is from New Zealand.

Ummm,
He lives in New Zealand...not America.
That's why he is "kiwi" Dan.
Kiwi being an adjective describing himself that means he is from New Zealand.

I know that, what does that have to do with anything? That other thing I said wasn't just directed at him if he doesn't pay taxes in his country. (Yes I know it's stupid, but I really don't know if other countries do or not lol)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back