Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Corrupt wishes... funny :)

Granted, but now it tastes like Diet Coke. :verysick

I wish exercise were bad for you, so i have an excuse not to work-out.

granted, excersize is now bad for you, but you are now addicted to the gym and are getting very sick...

i wish chocolate cake was good for you and still taste just as good if not better than it does now.

Granted, but now chocolate cake is illegal and you spend most of your time buying it on the black market.

I wish we didn't get so much rain

granted but you would be poked and probed day and night by scientist looking for a cure for... everything.

i wish i could read minds

Granted, but the thoughts of six billion souls inside your head is deafening and drives you completely insane. :silly

I wish i were the next President.

Granted...

Meet Mr. Hegerich.

7CA4AJ1PHCA2T99KXCAYF5VNHCAL98B36CA.jpg

I wish I could figure out why my wireless keeps messing up.

granted but now you missed an opportunity of a lifetime that happened yesterday.

i wish God would speak audibly sometimes

Entropic_Prodigy said:
Granted...

Meet Mr. Hegerich.

7CA4AJ1PHCA2T99KXCAYF5VNHCAL98B36CA.jpg

What did you do to me? :oops :crying

Granted, but He only speaks to you and He decides to sound and talk just like Billy Mays, so while you have a play by play of what God wants for your life, you look insane always taking to someone no one else can hear, and you eventually lose your hearing because let's face it, Billy Mays all day long would be too much for any ears.

I wish prodigy was unable to grant anymore wishes.

Granted (though i dont know prodigy) but the next wish he/she granted was going to be of great importance to you

i wish i knew what the future held

granted but you would have to be nailed to a cross and suffer for 3 days for the rest of the world who ignores and cares less about you or beleives you even exsist.

i wish i would wake up with a clean house tomarrow so i wouldnt have to clean

Granted, but somehow you've timed traveled into the future and the house is no longer yours. You scare those who now own the house and you are brought to jail for trespassing. Oddly enough, your cell mate is Richard Simmons.

I wish I was a pro baseball payer making Millions for having fun.

Granted, but after earning two million dollars and having loads of fun, you hit a home-run into the stands and it smashes Carmen Electra in the face. She sues you for 8 million dollars, and gets her boy-toy Fred Durst to break your legs with a baseball bat. Your broke now, (in more ways than one) and definitely not having any more fun.
To make matters worse, Prodigy is still granting wishes.

I wish whoever posts after me would make me a chocolate milkshake and fly it over here.

Granted, but as I was in transit a giant troll swooped me into a giant net and stole the milkshake, running away on his hobbly heels.

I wish I could read a book in 1 hour

Granted, but now you've read every book in the entire world, learned every language, know every scientific process, every mathematical formula, every astronomical configuration and now you find pleasure in very few things, you've outgrown the world :nono

I wish I could get a good night's sleep

Back