Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Covid Almost Killed Me

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
At least you got oxygen. In my home town at the hospital someone got stuck in the dodgy lift and nearly ran out of oxygen, and the roof leaks in the ICU they use buckets to catch the water when it rains, while the medical wing has raw sewage leaking in the walls. I think it needs a upgrade from the stone age. Not sure where all the government funding is going.

Last edited:
At least you got oxygen. In my home town at the hospital someone got stuck in the dodgy lift and nearly ran out of oxygen, and the roof leaks in the ICU they use buckets to catch the water when it rains, while the medical wing has raw sewage leaking in the walls. I think it needs a upgrade from the stone age. Not sure where all the government funding is going.
Stone Age stairs probably gave enough breathing exercise that oxygen was not needed. Elevators have removed one of the best breathing exercises around. LOL

We all are concerned. I actually got Covid about 4? days after my last post. Combined with shingles I got as a Christmas present, it has not been pleasant. I am able to work outside again. The major reminder is partial high frequencies deafness in my right ear.

Getting up and going on is not real fun, but necessary. I do not mean going on in our power, but by His grace.

eddif

Hi Dan, how are you? We are worried.
Thank you so much Marianne. I am off of the O2 and am trying to get my stamina back. I have been a little down in the dumps as my publisher is suppressing sales report. We have proof that I cannot divulge. We are looking for other authors they have done this to. I have been busy trying to get books sales up. I realize now that I am up against something evil from the pit of hell. I had an epiphany of sorts. I think the whole mess I'm experiencing can be summed up in one sentence.......my grandfather was a Free Mason.

Hi Dan
How're you doin'?
I'm getting stronger by the day Fran. I caught the original COVID and while it did hit me like a ton of bricks, I now have natural immunity against it. I know I will never be the same. My lung capacity seems somewhat diminished. I will attempt to go back to trying to finish my fence I was building before I got sick. I will wait til Spring to begin again. I want to build up some more strength/stamina. I have been depressed because my book publisher tells me I sold only 15 copies and no e-books versions. They are lying. How to get around them is agitating me to no end.
Fran I hope you are well and safe. I've thought of you and say little prayers for you as I go through my day.

I want to thank all of you for your thoughts, words and prayers. COVID was tough. Things went on in the hospital that shouldn't happen. There was a spiritual tug-of-war going on in there. At one point my oxygen was turned off in the wee hours. A gentle nudge from the Holy Spirit woke me about 2 seconds before the oxygen was turned off. I checked the flow...nothing. Looked over at the backup mask....deflated. Called the nurse by pushing call button no response. The tech always stationed outside my room monitoring everything.....absent. Texted my wife. She called nurse's station....no answer. I was about to call 911 to leave a recorded message. A nurse shows up and turns back on my O2. They told my wife there was never any outage and that I imagined it. There other things that happened where I know the Lord had his hand on me. Thank you all for your prayers. They were timely and much needed.

I see this thread is still alive and kicking ^_^

I don't think I've posted to it yet. I hope that you've been able to improve day by day.

I know what it's like to almost pass away from COVID. If you ever want to chat about it, feel free to message me. =) I know it's not always easy coping with the trauma of it.

Thank you so much Marianne. I am off of the O2 and am trying to get my stamina back. I have been a little down in the dumps as my publisher is suppressing sales report. We have proof that I cannot divulge. We are looking for other authors they have done this to. I have been busy trying to get books sales up. I realize now that I am up against something evil from the pit of hell. I had an epiphany of sorts. I think the whole mess I'm experiencing can be summed up in one sentence.......my grandfather was a Free Mason.
Glad to hear from you, and that you are doing better. Wishing you full recovery soon and to sort out the issues with your book. Praying for you:)

I see this thread is still alive and kicking ^_^

I don't think I've posted to it yet. I hope that you've been able to improve day by day.

I know what it's like to almost pass away from COVID. If you ever want to chat about it, feel free to message me. =) I know it's not always easy coping with the trauma of it.
Yes. It was a traumatic experience and what some of them did in that hospital made it many times worse.

Back