Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Covid Testing

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Sister

CF Ambassador
Several prayer requests...

This week five staff at the preschool I work at tested positive for covid and were out. One is in the hospital and the one who starts infusions on Monday lost her brother to covid out of state last week. That left five of us and we stayed open and we did get through the week.

I'm vaccinated but started having a really bad cough. I was supposed to do a prayer tent for my church tomorrow but having to go in for testing and stay home. I'm unsure if this is right or not, but I'm doing what I think is right. I'm vaccinated, but I am not feeling well. The cough has been getting worse. I'll get the results in one to two days but am having to stay home and rest. I'm disappointed and a bit unsure what is right. Missing outreach and church. :/ But rest is good while sick and healing scriptures... It really has been a rough week. And with my neighborhood being a street fair right now, been walking three blocks just to get to the car in the rain. This week hasnt been fun. I love street fair, but this year is awful.

I've really been so unsure for a long time about things. And the division and just so much bitterness and blame. It is disheartening and confusing. It is all these deeply ethical and faith questions. And the world is having it at once. I'm tired of hearing about it.

And my husband's aunt just got covid pneumonia and is pretty bad. It just has hit at once.

romans-8-28-lg-d.jpg

Praying for you Sister and your family, friends, those you work with and the little ones.
How are you today?

Just bleh though the cough is better today. Hopefully that is a sign it is just a bad cold and overdoing it last week. Just tired and a bit nauseous. I'm not sure how long the results will take. But my boss said to stay home till the results come back. She said better safe then sorry. Thank you for your prayers. If I have covid, it is mild.

I will be praying for your son and you too Sister .

Thanks hawkman! I'm feeling much better. I knew he wasn't feeling well, but he had fever today, so we got him in. He has antibiotics and healing scriptures. Believing for a full and quick recovery for him.

Praying for your don Sister and for you and your family.
Is your son at home?

Oh yeh he can't come to school because of the hands, throat, and mouth. My boss is working with me to come in when my husband wakes up then he has four days off since he switched with someone. We will have to figure out next week who to watch him until the hands/throat/mouth has ran its course.

Back