Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Daily Verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
So I have read above and found some nice verses. Here is my new favorite - "Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him from all of them." I used to think that if you are righteous, nice towards others, etc. you will be rewarded and everything will be fair and in your favor. However, from my own experience this is not the case and unfair situations still happen. Then my pastor brought up this verse.

So I have read above and found some nice verses. Here is my new favorite - "Many are the afflictions of the righteous but the Lord delivers him from all of them." I used to think that if you are righteous, nice towards others, etc. you will be rewarded and everything will be fair and in your favor. However, from my own experience this is not the case and unfair situations still happen. Then my pastor brought up this verse.
Good verse from Ps 34:19, Now exactly who are the righteous ? How did they become righteous ?

Amen. It is quite the opposite. If a Christian is having it easy.....something's amiss.

(Deu 10:18 KJV) He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.
(Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
NOTE- the term "strange" is used 128 times

Last edited:
I do daily bible reading each morning. This is one of the veres I found:

Hebrews 1:3

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;

2Cor 3:1Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you? 2Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men: 3Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.
Romans 2:28For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: 29But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
Gal 3:26For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

I do daily bible reading each morning. This is one of the veres I found:

Hebrews 1:3

Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Good verse, and fantastic truth, for the ones Christ died for, as He is the Blessed Son of God, His Death purged them from all their sins, making them Justified from all their sins. This is even before they believe, and its why they will be given Faith to believe, that He has already purged them from their sins. The word purge is the greek word katharismos:
  1. a cleansing from the guilt of sins wrought by the expiatory sacrifice of Christ
  2. to free from defilement of sin and from faults
  3. to purify from wickedness
  4. to free from guilt of sin, to purify
Thats the Blessedness of His Death for sinners He died for, Gods Elect

Back