Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Daily Verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Scripture Of The Day - Faith In The Blood

Exodus 12:13 - "The blood shall be a sign for you on the houses where you live; and when I see the blood I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you..."

It is the blood of Jesus alone that delivers you. If you think that it is because of your faith, then you will always be wondering "Do I have enough faith?"

When God sees that you see that it is the blood alone that saves, He calls that faith in the blood, and every plague will pass over you!

Every time you think that your deliverance depends partly on God and partly on you, you will not have a settled peace in your heart. But when you know that it is the blood alone that saves, you will have an unshakable peace.

Scripture Of The Day - Grab Hold Of Life

Jeremiah 20:9 - "...But His word was in my heart like a burning fire shut up in my bones; I was weary of holding it back, and I could not"

Like Jeremiah and Paul, you have been called before time to accomplish significant works for the Kingdom of God. The patriarchs of old had the same fears that we all have, but they pressed through it and changed the world.

God needs you to believe for the inheritance He has prepared for you. Your part is key in His unfolding plan to bring His Kingdom to Earth; it is not planned only to bless you. Other people are waiting for their treasures that He has deposited in you. They are waiting for the anointing on your life to break out!

You are not meant to be like anyone else! God has given you a unique anointing special to you. You have your own anointing and work (God's purpose for your life) that is intended to give you great joy! Grab ahold of life and make it conform to the promises of God -- we are now in the fullness of time for the purposes of God to come forth.

Scripture Of The Day - No Attachments

Psalm 118:5-6 "From my distress I called upon the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me in a large place. The Lord is for me; I will not fear; what can man do to me?"

We can unknowingly become attached to our own abilities, the world's structure, religious thinking, relationships, influence, gifts and responsibilities more than the ways of God. Sometimes in our life's journey we can see how our old attachments have held us in unbelief, fear, and a false sense of security.

God has an agenda for us to be aligned with His heart, ready to move, with NO ATTACHMENTS! In the NEW, there will be responsibilities and structure, but it will not be the same as the old because that mindset has been stripped away, as we establish ourselves in the mind of Christ. For we HAVE the mind of Christ!

1 Corinthians 2:16 TPT "For who has ever intimately known the mind of the Lord Yahweh well enough to become His counselor? Christ has, and we possess Christ's perceptions."

Scripture Of The Day - He Is Your Helper

John 10:10 - "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have life and have it abundantly."

He is working deep in your heart, He is working and rewiring your mind as you feast on His scriptures, and He is strengthening you for what is ahead. He is bringing you further into the abundant life that you have in fulfilling His purpose for your life.

1 Corinthians 2:9 - "But, as it is written, 'What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love Him.'" He is bringing you forth into a time where you will experience a new lease on life. You will have greater strength in Him than you have ever had. You will have greater peace in Him than you have ever known. You will have greater resilience against the schemes of the enemy than you have had before.

He is increasing you, He is breathing life into you, He is strengthening you, empowering you, inspiring you, and refreshing you. He is the God who finishes the work that He started (Philippians 1:6).

Scripture Of The Day - WARFARE

Believers, rest in what God has already promised you. Does this mean we are not to go to war over our promises? Faith IS warfare! Speaking the Word and believing the Word is warfare. Paul told Timothy in 1 Timothy 1:18 to war over his promises (prophecies). However, our warfare is always from a place of rest...knowing that if God promised it, He will do it. That is rest.

Let the Word fight for you. Let the Word go to work for you. Speak the Word and let that Word, originally spoken by God, go forth and accomplish what God has promised. He told Jeremiah that He would watch over His words and see them fulfilled. God is promising the very same for us today.

God is promising to strike the enemy of your past that lied to you and affected your faith. God is your victor. He will fight for you. Let the Word do your warfare!

Scripture Of The Day - Living Under Pressure

ohn 15:5 - "I am the vine, you are the branches; he who abides in Me and I in him, he bears much fruit, for apart from Me you can do nothing."

Do you ever feel that no matter what you do, you should be doing something more? The truth is that no matter what we do it will never be enough, and that is why God sent His Son. He is not only enough, He is more than enough!

Our goal should be to increase in understanding of our Christ identity and our Right Standing with God and avoid doing things in order to try to obtain from God what He gives us freely by His grace.

Let us always do what we do for God to show our love for Him, and never to buy His love for us. Enter the rest of God, and refuse to live under the pressure of constantly feeling that you need to earn approval in order to be acceptable to God.

Scripture Of The Day - Sowing And Reaping

Galatians 6:9 - "Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."

Believers get confused and sometimes disillusioned because Things in the spirit realm are often not predictable. They ask: How long do I need to pray to get a breakthrough? When will I step into greater increase and blessing? When will there be a shift in my family for the better? Where is my healing miracle?

The simple and unpopular answer is it's a test of faith. Hebrews 11:6 says, "And without faith it is impossible to please God..."

Are you digging a well now, believing to step into overflow? Keep digging. See the water coming soon with the eyes of faith.

Do you have family struggles? Envision growth.

Do you have financial challenges? Work hard, sow faithfully and believe big.

Do you have physical ailments? Get in the Word and read and meditate on every Scripture about healing.

Get around faith-filled friends and believe together.

Scripture Of The Day - Deeper Level

Psalm 63:1 - "God, you are my God; I eagerly seek you. I thirst for you; my body faints for you in a land that is dry, desolate, and without water."

He's looking for you to find Him on a deeper level. He's waiting for you to hear Him in a new way. Dust yourself off and begin to walk on your own.

You can't drown in the circumstances around you anymore. It's time to war and be the warrior He has called you to be. It's time to adjust your armor. You have been feeling the wounds and the scars from the battles you have been warring against. Your mind and heart have grown tired and weary; but now, in this season, it's a time to stand up straight and adjust your armor.

It's time to seek, pray, fast, and read the Word in a new way -- coming to understand and start moving in God's purpose for your life. This is a new season and God wants to speak to you and reach you on a new level of understanding and revelation.

Scripture Of The Day - Oneness With Christ

Ephesians 4:24 - "and to put on the new self, created after the likeness of God in true righteousness and holiness."

Avoid a negative and introverted attitude caused by an overemphasis on inner healing. Instead, focus on your new nature in Christ. A spiritual consciousness of your new nature will always give you a truer, more real and trustworthy evaluation than that provided by your own weaknesses, fears, anger, memories, etc.—not to mention the accuser of the brethren!

"...It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me..." - Galatians 2:20.

Scripture Of The Day - New Things

1 Corinthians 2:9 - "That is what the Scriptures mean when they say, 'No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love Him.'"

He is lifting you up higher to see the new things that He has prepared and planned that are coming through for you and are now just ahead. The things you did not expect, the things you didn't see coming and the things you didn't know He could do, He is going to do.

It is time to step further into your Christ calling. The places and people that the Lord has prepared for you to align and connect with will be so unexpected and out of left field. Many will be left wondering how you got there and how this happened.

There will be nothing that you can do in your own strength or ability, but it will be in His, because of what He can do for you and through you!

Scripture Of The Day - High Altitudes

Ephesians 2:6 - "For he raised us from the dead along with Christ and seated us with him in the heavenly realms because we are united with Christ Jesus."

We cannot fall for the lie that God isn't currently fully engaged and active in our lives when we can't see what He's doing behind the clouds. When we get earth-based, we forget to look up and realize that is where we are grounded.

It's time to fully disengage from the things and mindsets that hinder forward movement. It is only through doing things at high altitudes that we get used to the height, and pretty soon we are soaring! In Christ, we are grounded, grafted into Him.

He wants to get us to the point where we are constantly looking up, living up, coming up and rising up as we live out GOD'S PURPOSE FOR OUR LIFE on Earth

Scripture Of The Day - The Anointing Abides In You
1 John 2:27 “But the anointing that you received from Him abides in you..."

We want a pure river flowing from our hearts. John, the revelator, spoke of a pure river, pure as crystal (Revelation 22:1). He spoke of how the river was flowing out of the throne and out of the Lamb.

The anointing flows from the heart of man, the anointing of God flows from you like a river. Jesus even told us that rivers of living water would flow from our innermost being (John 7:38).

This is why it is so important that we are careful about what we see, hear, or meditate on.

Scripture Of The Day - Not Too Late
John 11:43 - "...He cried out with a loud voice, "Lazarus, come forth."

The things that you thought had died long ago; promises buried deep in you long ago -- some 5, even 10 years ago today -- He is calling life out. He is calling 'Lazarus' out of the tomb -- all the promises you thought had died. You thought it was past the time of resurrection possibility.

So say, 'Lazarus, come forth!'

Jesus intentionally delayed His appearance past the fourth day to shatter their belief and stretch their faith out of the box that they had put God in. He is breaking off all the limitations, and breaking you out of all the boxes. He is breaking off every limitation you have ever placed on God.

When you thought it was too late for Jesus to show up and do what only He could do in this very divine moment, you're at the tomb of Lazarus. Everyone else around you thinks it's too late for you, too late for your promise -- but Jesus is walking in on the scene, in your very midst and He says to you:

"Why are you crying?

Why are you sobbing?"

Scripture Of The Day - Sin Consciousness
Proverbs 18:21 - "Death and life are in the power of the tongue..."

Job constantly feared that God would punish him and his family because he kept thinking that his sons and sinned against God. He would get up early in the morning to offer burnt sacrifices, saying, "It may be that my sons have sinned and cursed God in their hearts."

So Job kept confessing the sins of his sons and greatly fearing that something terrible would happen to him and his family (Job 3:25). Job's sin-consciousness opened the door to Satan. His preoccupation with sins that his family may have committed gave Satan the occasion to bring death and destruction into his life.

God had a hedge of protection around Job. But when he started being sin-conscious and having a fearful expectation of judgment, the hedge was removed and Satan could attack him (Job 1:9-12).

Scripture Of The Day - NOW Faith IS
2 Peter 1:3,4 - "His divine power has granted to us all things that pertain to life and godliness, through the knowledge of him who called us to his own glory and excellence, by which he has granted to us his precious and VERY GREAT PROMISES, so that through them you may become partakers of the divine nature..."

If you are facing a faith challenge, the very first thing you should do is go to the Word and find the promise of God that covers your situation. 2 Peter 1:3,4 is our assurance that there is such a promise for everything.

Once you have found the promise, and have settled it in your heart, focus your attention on it by affirming it out loud, meditating on it, and visualizing it coming to pass.

Since we have come into agreement with God's Word through faith and what we speak, Jesus is our Apostle and High Priest; He stands with us on the promises of His Word and desires for us to step fully into them.

Scripture Of The Day - Time To Be Faithful
Matthew 24:45 - "Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord has made ruler over his household?"

Who is faithful? The one who spends his time doing what God has called him to do (your Christ calling). Or as Jesus put it, the one who takes up his cross and follows Him. The one who denies his fleshly desires and spends his life on the things God desires him to do.

God may be calling you to pray for the sick or to disciple a new Christian. But you're busy, so you glide on with good intentions and tell God you'll do it later. Well later is NOW. Decide today that you are going to be the faithful and wise servant. Serve His interests instead of your own.

Do you want Him to show Himself strong for you? Then take up Jesus' thoughts today. Discover and take up His purpose for your life. Now is the time to be faithful!

Scripture Of The Day - The Throne Life

Galatians 6:7 - "Do not be deceived, God is not mocked; for whatever a man sows, that he will also reap."

It is a mockery to question that I can obey God and not have a reward. It is a mockery to think that I could do something that God would not take notice of.

Your inheritance in Christ is a lifestyle -- it is a place to live from. it seems so abstract because it is so different from ordinary daily living and mindsets. We live from the abiding presence of the resurrected Christ -- it changes how we live and what we expect. The throne life -- the ascended life is the invitation for every believer.

When you have tasted supernatural supply you have lost the right to begin any thought pattern of what you do not have. We live under the kingdom we think most about -- what our heart and mind are anchored in.

Scripture Of The Day - Walking Through "His Faith" Door
The key is seeing the door and walking through it by "His faith" -- He is the author and finisher of our faith...real faith; faith that comes by hearing and hearing His Word and acting on it.

There are other things that we are embracing in our hearts and minds which are displacing the fullness that must be in place to confess in full faith. We must believe for fresh grace to put our house in order and see ourselves as separated unto God and aligning spirit, soul and body to Him and confessing the same.

Our words are manifesting doors before our eyes. Our tongues are the rudders of the ship, or in this case, the framing of our house.

We are entering a time of birthing new revelation with regard to our calling in Christ. In this time of waiting and anticipating we expect to receive new frontiers to conquer for the moving forward of His Kingdom.

Scripture Of The Day - Rejecting Our Comfort Zone

2 Corinthians 5:17 - "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creation: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new."

We have been created to carry the glory of God. Hebrews 2 says that through Christ's suffering He brought many sons to glory. It was always God's intention to dwell with mankind.

Once we understand God's purpose for our life we have limitless potential to advance His Kingdom. There are those who prefer to inhabit their comfort zone, thinking they are choosing safety.

Life in the comfort zone requires no challenge, no courage, and no determination. Everyone who lives in the comfort zone is expected to speak like others speak, do what others do, and not do what others don't do. The comfort zone looks easygoing, but it's tense and controlling.

If you are going to intentionally pursue your destiny, you're going to have to decide in which zone you will reside: comfort or spirit-led, embracing your new reality.

Scripture Of The Day - Eating The Bread Of Life

"The truth is, not that Moses gave you the bread from heaven, but that My Father gives you the real bread from heaven. The bread that God gives comes down from heaven and brings LIFE to the world......I am the bread of LIFE. Whoever comes to me shall never be hungry, and whoever believes in me shall never be thirsty." - John 6:32,33,35

It is His desire to fall fresh on you. He doesn't bring stale manna. He wants to give you freshness – fresh visions, fresh dreams, fresh anointing, fresh strength. He is not the day-old God. He is the God of the Bread of Life. Fresh. Fresh. Fresh. Fresh. He is throwing away stale visions. He is throwing away stale dreams.

Fresh anointings; fresh visions; fresh work; fresh ideas; freshness of His presence; fresh provision; fresh understanding; fresh wisdom – freshness in His Word -- Fresh. Fresh.

In His freshness, there is joy; there is strength; there is health; there is understanding; freshness of wind upon the gifts. Fresh – fresh relationships; fresh alignments; fresh agreement – fresh.

He takes off the old that would pull you down, and He is giving you the 'fresh' – this will bring you the strength to lift you up in your Christ calling so you can gain ground for His kingdom and bear fruit that remains. He causes circumstances to come down and freshness to arise.

Fresh bread rises up trying to reach its full potential. He is putting the yeast into you NOW -- the anointing of His presence. And He is going to cause you to come to the fire of His Spirit, and bring forth fresh manna. For you have baked in His presence, and His presence will come forth from a fresh heart.

He is going to dry your tears, for He has seen your tears in secret and He wants to heal your heart. Pain would bring torment and disappointment would bring depression. His Spirit bares life. Let His Spirit bear witness to your spirit that He has come to give you a new life. Old things have passed away, let them go.

Let them go, so the freshness can come forth by His Spirit. For in Him there is LIFE.

"For it is My Father's will that everyone who looks upon the Son and puts his faith in Him shall possess eternal LIFE; and I will raise him up on the last day." - John 6:40

Back