Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Daily Verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Scripture Of The Day - Overcoming Feelings and Circumstances

"You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead, they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in Heaven." (Matthew 5:14-16)

God releases revelation of identity and purpose into lives and situations so that we are not derailed by our emotions and circumstances. A bad day does not make you a bad person. A sad day does not make you depressed. External circumstances and the emotions stirred up by those circumstances don't define you. If we agree that our feelings or circumstances will become the definition of us, then we are speaking that into existence and it will become our reality because we created it.

Instead, take some time to ask God to show you how you are light to the world. Ask Him to reveal to you how you transform the atmosphere around you, and how you bring goodness, light, and spiritual life to those around you.

In all situations, focus on the light that you are releasing and watch what happens.

Declarations:

1. I rejoice in today!

2. I make good choices, and confidently stand in faith.

3. I will have what my faith expects.

4. God is repaying what I have lost.

5. I am light to the world.

Scripture Of The Day - Releasing Our Claim On The Past

"Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it?" - Isaiah 43:18-19

2022 is a year of release from past pain and limitations that have held many in the Body of Christ back.

In Genesis 26, Isaac was on his own voyage of discovery. Isaac's servants discovered water in the land, only to have the wells contended for by locals (just as gold in the earth is limited, so is groundwater). Isaac could have camped in that place of dispute—he could have continued to contest for his rights—but he chose to release it and move on.

Isaac was able to release and move on because He trusted God: "And he moved from there and dug another well, and they did not quarrel over it. So he called its name Rehoboth, saying, 'For now the Lord has made room for us, and we shall be fruitful in the land'" - Genesis 26:22

It's time to release the past! God has new wells of replenishment, favor and supply for us to discover. 2022 is a year in which we will know, "God has made room for me here." He is opening new wells of opportunity and provision.

As you begin, forgive and bless those who have wounded you. Be released from the unkindness of those who have not believed in you.

Declare: "My God, You are sufficient for me! You are my Father and You are also the Righteous Judge! I praise You now. Thank you for working on my behalf to bring restoration."

Anticipate that the areas which have frustrated you for a long period of time are being resolved. As you come around "the mountain" for the last time, you discover a horizon that wasn't available to you before. Trials of the past are bearing fruit. Your discernment and insight have been clarified and sharpened. And in 2022, Jesus will be the only explanation for what people see taking place in and through you.

Scripture Of The Day - STEWARDING OUR LIVES

"'Is not My Word like fire,' declares the Lord, 'and like a hammer that breaks the rock in pieces?'" - Jeremiah 23:29

In 2022 be ready for demonstrations of His power, His justice, His provision, His favor, His breakthrough, and deliverance, but God is also looking for a people who are yielded, strong, fortified in Him and His Word alone, prepared, and maturing to CARRY HIS GLORY

As you SEE the power of the Word of God and His revelation contained within it, you stay close to His heart and DECREE HIS WORD. It's in the place of having to hold fast tightly to the Word of God. It is in the adversity that you receive greater revelation and impartation. The enemy will come in these moments of "testing" to SIFT you but as you hold onto the Word concerning your Christ identity -- the enemy's temptations will not take root.

It's up to us whether we stay on board and keep advancing His Kingdom by moving forward in His calling on our life and lay down any agendas.

The King of Glory is going to be made manifest and again the Church will be left face down in awe and wonder and trembling at the majesty of God and the power of His Word.

We must steward our lives and what He places in our hands, surrendering to His ways, with purity, integrity and humility.

The harvest is coming in! Let us be a people who are READY!

Scripture Of The Day - AWAKE FROM SLUMBER

"Therefore leaving the elementary teaching about the Christ, let us press on to maturity"...Hebrews 6:1

Don't allow yourself to stagnate and become callous and cold. Now is the time to awake from slumber and rouse to reality (see Romans 13:11-14)! Arise and shine and push on to new heights (see Isaiah 60:1-5).

There is a wonderful grace offered for us to advance in the times of adversity! The invitation is extended to all saints; however, by a lack of commitment to advance God’s Kingdom many will disqualify themselves. This is a time to be desperate for the revealed glory of God as we advance in more revelation of God’s calling on our life.

One of the marks of these overcomers will be hunger and complete dissatisfaction with business as usual. This holy hunger will drive us to seek the Lord on a much more increased level.

Jesus states in Matthew 5:6, "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be filled." The Amplified Bible reveals, "...those who hunger and thirst for righteousness (uprightness and right standing with God)...shall be completely satisfied!"

It's time to remove all lids of limitations off and believe God for big things, being assured that He is able to do much more than we could ask or even think (see Ephesians 3:20-21).

Scripture Of The Day - RECEIVING IMPARTATION OF RENEWED VISION

"Have you not known? Have you not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, faints not, neither is weary? There is no searching of His understanding. He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might He increases strength." - Isaiah 40:28-29

No matter how good our intentions may be today, in a short time, we will become tired, discouraged, and worn down. Then we will begin to doubt everything that we had been enthusiastic about.

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint." - Isaiah 40:31

Our devotional life is not just something that we should do because we understand that we should spend time with the Lord. Rather, it is much more than this. It includes not only fellowship and communion with Him, but also the IMPARTATION OF RENEWED VISION regarding our calling in Christ and spiritual strength within us.

As we wait in His presence, we may not see or feel all that is taking place, but as we continue to pursue his PURPOSE for our life and "press toward the mark for the prize of His high calling," we will gradually become aware that we have made much spiritual progress.

Do not let the enemy rob you; instead, come to this singleness of vision.

Scripture Of The Day - GOING THROUGH TRANSITION

"Do not remember the former things, nor consider the things of old. Behold, I will do a new thing, now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a road in the wilderness and rivers in the desert." - Isaiah 43:18-19 (NKJV)

When you go through transition, as Jesus did when going from the Jordan (baptism) to being drawn into the wilderness by the Spirit, it is a very vulnerable time and it is the time to fast and pray and build yourself up in the Word, so when the enemy says, "Did God say...?" you will have the ammunition to counteract the temptation that he brings during this time of testing.

God allows and even draws us into the test during transition so that we will be positioned to a higher level in Him; but the enemy tempts us in this test to give up on God and go through the wrong doors and thus put off our destiny for a season -- so we must watch and pray during this time and speak God's Word only!

Scripture Of The Day - Withdrawing From A Poverty Consciousness

Mark 4:14,20 - "The sower sows the Word. And those sown on the good soil are the ones who hear the Word and receive and accept and welcome it and bear fruit - some thirty times as much as was sown, some sixty times as much, and some even a hundred times as much."

Jesus didn't spend time trying to get men out of poverty. He got the poverty out of them and they did the rest.

If Christ were here today, He wouldn't move people out of the slums...He'd simply get the slums out of them. Their new inner image would eventually change their surroundings to match the new prosperous image on the inside.

Affirmations:

GOD'S WAY OF CHANGING MY WORLD IS BY FIRST CHANGING MY SELF-IMAGE THROUGH HIS WORD AND THE WORK OF HIS SPIRIT ON THE INSIDE OF ME.

TODAY I CONFESS GOD'S PROMISES - I AM SOWING THE SEED OF HIS WORD INTO THE SOIL OF MY HEART WHERE IT WILL BEGIN TO DEVELOP AND BRING TO PASS WHAT I HAVE SPOKEN.

Scripture Of The Day - EXPECTING GOD-EMPOWERED BOLDNESS

"that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, that the Christ may dwell, through faith, in your hearts, being rooted and founded in love, - Ephesians 3:16,17

As believers, we are rooted and grounded in His magnificent love (Ephesians 3:17). We have courage, the depth of which is confidence in the Lord. Today we declare that we will "Trust in the Lord with all our heart and lean not unto our own understanding; in all our ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct our path." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Holy perseverance is God-empowered boldness and courage that enables us -- deep within -- to persevere. One way to define perseverance is simply to "stay the course." This is a powerful blessing from the Lord that enables us to believe the impossible is possible. It is a work of the Holy Spirit within that enables us to have strength to stay the course, regardless of present circumstances or situations. This is what the prophet Isaiah wrote about:

"Fear not (there is nothing to fear), for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My (victorious) right hand of rightness and justice...Isaiah 41:10 AMP

In this passage, the Lord promises to be with us, to strengthen us, to keep us, and to hold us in a place of victory. The Hebrew meaning of the word strengthen is "to be strong, alert, courageous, brave, stout, bold, solid, hard."

You can stay the course because of the enabling of the strength of the Lord for you and in you! EXPECT the Holy Spirit to release an even greater strengthening deep within so that you will stand firm as you carry out God’s purpose for your life, advancing and bearing fruit for His Kingdom,

As you lean into the Lord -- go from strength to strength with deep courage to believe for the impossible to be possible.

Scripture Of The Day - God is Faithful Through Times of Change

"For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love, and self-discipline." - 1 Timothy 1:7

In order to see a change we must be willing to be part of the change. That means:

becoming uncomfortable in our comfort zones so that God can propel us into catalytic faith action;

it means being willing to not only mix with but also move with others we may not know well whom God will place in our paths;

it means taking faith "risks" that are investments in trusting God for the unknown even when that is contrary to our present experience;

it means being obedient to simple instructions from the Lord without necessarily having the "five-year plan" and knowing details in advance.

Above all, it is about trusting God to enlarge our capacity to hear and respond in faith, decisively, humbly, and with His great love for mankind.

May God enable us to be Kingdom agents of change by His grace as we learn to surrender ongoingly to His will and to continue to follow the direction of the Holy Spirit.

"For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you." - Isaiah 41:13

"being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." - Philippians 1:6

Scripture Of The Day - Seeking Eternal Hunger

"Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world–the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—is not of the Father but is of the world. And the world is passing away, and the lust of it; but he who does the will of God abides forever." (1 John 2:15-17)

Carnality is basically when compromising mindsets are still prevalent as a person is trying to serve two masters. It is hanging on to the spirit of the world while trying to follow God. At one level it is simply spiritual immaturity and at another spiritual harlotry. At some point we are held accountable, for we should know better by now. You cannot stay an infant forever. From one angle this is what having a "religious spirit" can look like. It is like a person trying to love God while still loving the things of this world. Transformation of the soul has not taken hold. As we follow the Lord we are called to love Him with ALL of our hearts, souls, minds and strength.
It is all about what you really value, treasure and desire. You can figure this out by evaluating where you spend your time and affections.

What is the first thing you run to?

What do you like to listen to? If it is not God it is something else.

If you feel you have misplaced desires, God can change that. If we hunger for God it is by His grace. If we seek God it is by His grace. If we know God it is by His grace. Everything that we do is by the grace of God. The bridge that has to be crossed in your heart is ASKING for His grace, asking for His help and the grace to receive His presence amd a hunger to advance His Kingdom.

"If a son ASKS for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Or if he ASKS for a fish, will he give him a serpent instead of a fish? Or if he ASKS for an egg, will he offer him a scorpion? If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him!" (Luke 11:11-13)

Scripture of The Day - Authority And The Mind Of Christ

"But by His doing you are in Christ Jesus, who became to us wisdom from God, and righteousness and sanctification, and redemption," - 1 Corinthians 1:3

We want us to speak the decrees and commands that bring life. Guard your words. Begin to speak light and speak life into your circumstances and every aspect of life.

God uses circumstances to show us wrong mindsets so that we see the need to adjust. Understanding the mind of Christ is knowing how Jesus walked so that we can do the same. There are many facets in how the mind of Christ was expressed. One is how Jesus walked in authority and power. He did things with a command. We need to have that command in our lives.

To have the mind of Christ in regard to authority is important for us today. In Luke 10:19 Jesus says, "Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you."

"... [P]ut on the new man who is renewed in knowledge according to the image of Him who created him." (Colossians 3:10)

In the beginning God spoke, "Let there be light," and there was light. We have that same power. We have that same authority. He wants us to realize who we are – that we are created in His image. The words that we speak are powerful. Life and death is in the power of the tongue so we want to speak life.

"Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruit." (Proverbs 18:21)

We want us to speak the decrees and commands that bring life. Guard your words. Begin to speak light and speak life into your circumstances and every aspect of life.

Scripture Of The Day - Honoring A Receiving Consciousness

"Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning." (James1:15,17)

God loves givers but we also have to learn how to receive.Many people have a hard time receiving from God because of self-sufficiency and pride.We want to receive and value the gifts that He freely gives. It does not matter what it is. It can be salvation, the Holy Spirit, the gifts of the Spirit (prophecy, tongues, healing, etc.), favor, open doors, finances and more.

If we don't think we are worthy of gifts we will be stuck with an impoverished mindset, be spiritually bankrupt, and never receive the blessings that God wants to pour out upon our lives. Not only that, we will project that same spirit and mindset on others that would believe and receive from the Lord. It never stops with you. Whatever you believe overflows to others – whether good or bad. Jesus called the Pharisees "blind guides" using the example of leading others into a ditch. They were proud in their "religious false humility" because it was all about them.

"There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit." (Romans 8:1)

If you don't feel you are worthy to receive gifts from God or others then you are cutting off His blessings and promises for your life. It is a mindset cloaked in false humility. It makes it hard to receive from God or others.

"...giving thanks to the Father who has qualified us to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light." (Colossians 1:12)

Scripture Of The Day - Living From Glory To Glory

"The voice of the LORD breaks the cedars, yes, the LORD splinters the cedars of Lebanon." (Psalm 29:5, NKJV)

We are to be living sacrifices to our God.

There is specific experience in our vocalization of worship to the Lord that brings a very real breakthrough in our lives, affecting the spiritual atmospheres that surround us.

God has given us a mouth to vocalize praise to Him. Just as the voice of the Lord is powerful – even breaking the cedars of Lebanon as David described it – so our voice has great power. We know that words, even the tongue, are able to wield life and death. As our voice is yielded to the Spirit, we have a weapon in worship that can most effectively break through into the spirit realm.

SOUND OF HEAVEN

There needs to be a sound of Heaven resonating in your heart, flowing from a devoted relationship with God through His Spirit. We have this treasure in earthen vessels – the surpassing glory of God.
"But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us." (2 Corinthians 4:7, NKJV)

LIVING FROM GLORY TO GLORY

God's glory is what we are ultimately wanting to break into. We are to live from glory to glory in our calling in Christ as we continue advancing and bearing fruit for His Kingdom -- it is an ever-increasing glory.

"But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord." (2 Corinthians 3:18, NKJV)

Scripture Of The Day - Expecting God Empowered Boldness

"that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man, that the Christ may dwell, through faith, in your hearts, being rooted and founded in love, - Ephesians 3:16,17

As believers, we are rooted and grounded in His magnificent love (Ephesians 3:17). We have courage, the depth of which is confidence in the Lord. Today we declare that we will "Trust in the Lord with all our heart and lean not unto our own understanding; in all our ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct our path." - Proverbs 3:5,6

Truly the Lord will be strong on our behalf! This knowledge enables an act of deep courage and causes us to be so anchored in His love that our hearts and minds are steadfast. Thus, we reach a place of focus that comes from being led by the Lord.

Holy perseverance is God-empowered boldness and courage that enables us -- deep within -- to persevere. One way to define perseverance is simply to "stay the course." This is a powerful blessing from the Lord that enables us to stay focused on God’s purpose for our life and believe the impossible is possible. It is a work of the Holy Spirit within that enables us to have strength to stay the course, regardless of present circumstances or situations.

This is what the prophet Isaiah wrote about:

"Fear not (there is nothing to fear), for I am with you; do not look around you in terror and be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen and harden you to difficulties, yes, I will help you; yes, I will hold you up and retain you with My (victorious) right hand of rightness and justice...Isaiah 41:10 AMP

In this passage, the Lord promises to be with us, to strengthen us, to keep us, and to hold us in a place of victory. The Hebrew meaning of the word strengthen is "to be strong, alert, courageous, brave, stout, bold, solid, hard." Here is a more in-depth look:

1. a) to be strong, brave, bold
  2. b) to strengthen, secure (for oneself), make firm, make obstinate, assure
  3. c) to be determined, to make oneself alert, strengthen oneself, confirm oneself,
  4. d) to exhibit strength, be strong, feel strong
You can stay the course because of the enabling of the strength of the Lord for you and in you! Expect the Holy Spirit to release an even greater strengthening deep within so that you will stand firm for the promises of the Lord as you bear fruit for God’s Kingdom.

As you lean into the Lord -- go from strength to strength with deep courage to believe that through your calling in Christ you can change the world.

Scripture Of The Day - OPEN WIDE YOUR MOUTH

In Psalm 81:10 God challenges us with these words, "Open wide your mouth and I will fill it!"

What will God fill our mouths with? This is not about God giving you food. The Hebrew text actually reads, "Open wide your mouth and I will FULFILL it!"

God wants to FILL our mouths with HIS Word then FULFILL it when we speak it forth!

In this way, we co-labor with God. Under the New Covenant, He furnishes His Word in scripture and then we confess it and meditate on it until it becomes real to our spirit.

Get ready...now is the time to "Arise and Shine" with the Word of the Lord in our mouth. We come to see the folly of being consumed with hobbies, hype, and hiding our faults. We are consumed with holiness and declaring the Word....embracing the required expectation of receiving revelation of God's PURPOSE for our life.

Scripture Of The Day - Discerning God's Voice

"The Lord was standing by a wall that had been built true to plumb, with a plumb line in His hand. And the Lord asked me, 'What do you see, Amos?' 'A plumb line,' I replied. Then the Lord said, 'Look, I am setting a plumb line among My people Israel;'" - Amos 7:7-8

God's plumb line is all-important for discerning His voice. Amid all the noise of the world, we need to be able to distinguish God's voice clearly. God wants you to know what He is saying.

Every follower of Jesus receives the gifts of revelation and discernment. Every Believer needs to use them! In fact, without discernment and sensitivity to the Holy Spirit, we cannot progress in advancing His Kingdom through carrying out His purpose for our life.

We decree God's Word to dwell in the midst of the world as we daily walk in the Spirit and remain sensitive to His flow. Through our relationship with God, we receive revelation. And as we bring that revelation to the world around us, we incarnate His Word in our very world-changing lives—just as Amos did.

No matter what your situation is, or where you've come from, you can receive revelation and grow in spiritual discernment. God wants to use you powerfully as a plumb line of God's Word to bear fruit that remains.

Scripture Of The Day - Talk To The Mountain

Mark 11:23 - "Truly I tell you, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in their heart but believes that what they say will happen, it will be done for them." -
Jesus was talking about Spoken Manifestation.

Jesus released His hearers into a Spoken Manifestation Anointing, where we step from a place of prayer (supplication and asking) to a place of commanding, through faith.

It transitions from us seeing God as far off in Heaven, answering our requests, to us recognizing that God lives by His Holy Spirit inside of us, and we can release that power through the spoken word. It's a different kind of thinking.

Do you have a need? Release the Spoken Manifestation Anointing over your life and circumstances. Is there someone sick? Command the mountain of sickness into the sea!

Are you believing for a greater presence of God on your ministry, so you can touch more people? Speak to the mountain in the mighty name of Jesus!

Jesus was given all authority, and He said in the Scriptures that He has given that authority to us. It's time we speak to the mountains in our lives.

Scripture Of The Day - From Darkness Into Life

"Therefore, prophesy and say unto them, thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O My people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel." - Ezekiel 37:12

Here God makes us a promise that He will bring us out of the darkness, opening our graves and allowing us to live again! We just have to listen and obey God's Word.

Are there areas of your life that need a touch of Heaven? Ezekiel promises us that God is always watching, always ready to breathe new life into these dead and lifeless areas of our lives.

To be resurrected means far more than just bringing someone back to life. To be resurrected by the power of God makes us stronger, more mature and more powerful than we were before! And God always makes good on His promise of resurrection to anyone who belongs to Him. He alone can inject new life into dead places. All we have to do is ask, obey, wait, and receive.

"But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you." - Romans 8:11

The term resurrection means to stand up again. This can be taken literally, to mean reviving an individual to a living state of consciousness, or it can be taken figuratively, as in reviving profound spiritual truths so we can experience new insight into God’s purpose for our life. And this will give us the hunger and boldness we need to start advancing God’s Kingdom.

There is no situation too hard for God to overcome—not physical death, not spiritual death, not emotional death. This same gift of the resurrection already resides in each and every one of us, as God's children, when His Spirit lives inside us.

Scripture Of The Day - Understanding Our Royalty Identity

Revelation 1:6 - "and has made us kings and priests to His God and Father, to Him be glory and dominion forever and ever."

You have royalty garments -- you are a child of the King. the Lord will empower you to renew your mind! Yes, it's time to renew your mind concerning your identity. Rise up and make these declarations today; as you do you will shift into great faith and dominion:

Scripture Of The Day - Understanding Our Royalty Identity

"I have been cleansed from all sin due to the shed Blood of Jesus Christ at the Cross."

"I am not ashamed. Shame has no place in me."

"I have been created in the image of God."

"I have been given all power and authority over the enemy."

" I am empowered to subdue the accuser and take dominion."

"I have the mind of Christ."

Next, simply step into your sphere of authority in faith. Know that He has ordered your steps and that He promises to empower you to put every enemy underfoot. The battle ahead is not yours alone. When David went to battle against Goliath, he declared that "...the battle is the Lord's." When you battle the Philistine stronghold that attempts to oppose you you can also declare to that enemy just as David did: "...(satan)...the battle is the Lord's."

A Philistine spirit is an unclean spirit. Unclean spirits manifest in many different ways. One way they attack is through attempts to keep us silent to shut our mouths. This spirit directly targets our testimonies of victory and God's goodness. Another manifestation of the unclean spirit is a demonic attempt to clothe us with legalism.

Legalism involves a strict adherence to doctrines of man, the Law, and religious performance. Religious performance will not empower us with victory nor will it ensure any form of dominion. A performance consciousness robs us of strength. Yes, if we are working hard to perform for God, it will exhaust us therefore leaving no strength to take true dominion!

Allow God to clothe you with Himself as He did Gideon, and defeat the enemy by taking dominion!

Scripture Of The Day - RESURRECTION LIFE

"But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you." - Romans 8:11

If God the Father was able to breathe new life into the lifeless body of His Son, then we are also beneficiaries of this great gift – given to us when Jesus died and was raised from the dead.

WE HAVE TO TAKE ACTION

But it's up to us to grab hold of this gift in faith and believe it as if it were so, because it only comes alive for us as we apply it and say, "It's mine, and I'm not taking no for an answer!" Once we do that we are supernaturally empowered and energized by the mighty power of God—unstoppable!

Psalm 84:11 says, "No good thing does He withhold from those who walk uprightly." That means that He will never refuse to restore to those who ask for help. No one is too far gone if they're still alive and breathing air. In fact, Psalm 116:2 puts it this way: "Because He bends down to listen, I will pray as long as I have breath!"

Jesus was raised from the dead by the power of God the Father, and that very same power already resides in us because His Holy Spirit lives inside us.

NO LIMIT TO RESURRECTION POWER

With this inborn power, God can resurrect our dreams, our godly ambitions, and our passions. Every good thing that's been lost can be restored to even greater heights through the miraculous power of God.

Back