Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Daily Verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Scripture Of The Day - The Breath Of God

"Then the channels of water appeared, and the foundations of the world were uncovered.....at the blast of the breath of Your nostrils." - Psalm 18:15

Exodus 15:8
describes how the "blast (ruwach) from the nostrils of God" caused the Red Sea to divide to provide the deliverance for Israel from their Egyptian bondage.

Psalm 18:15 describes the creative power of "ruwach" as the foundations of the world were laid at the blast of His nostrils. This implies that as God created the world with His words, His breath went forth with power. When the word of the Lord is released, God's breath empowers a creative ability to be released – creating an atmosphere for change, breakthrough and life!

In Revelation 5:8, there is a description of the incense offered into God's temple. This incense is the prayers of the saints. It has been preached by many that God "breathes in this incense; these prayers." It certainly makes sense that if these prayers of the saints become a fragrance, an incense into Heaven, that God would surely take note and breathe that air! Therefore, when God sends forth His breath into a situation, an actual blast from His nostrils...He is doing this because of the prayers of the saints!

When God releases His breath into dead situations, barrenness, dryness and hopelessness...He is at that time releasing the prayers of the saints concerning those situations! No more can we say that our prayers don't matter! No more can we continue to remain lethargic concerning prayer assignments.

Your prayers have God's breath in them. Your prayers contain prophetic utterances and the power to resurrect a very, very dry army! When you pray, please know that you are releasing breakthrough and God's power into that situation.

Scripture of The Day - THINK DIFFERENTLY

"One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I sall seek: That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, To behold the beauty of the Lord And to meditate in His temple." - Psalm 27:4

Through the Christ conscious believer God will release Heaven into earth.
Will you respond or react?
Prune your negative mindset and begin responding in faith to Christ's vision. A new vision awaits you!

Holy Spirit continues to send you apostolic winds to realign you for His Kingdom PURPOSE. These winds are here to challenge your identity.

Some today have a false identity and as a result, they can't find their way. It is also true that some within the Church have found their identity (or they have tried to find their identity) in pastors, programs, function, and ministry. The co-dependency between ministers and sheep has created identification dysfunction. You're so busy with "things" you haven't found the "One Thing" (see Psalm 27:4).

Your distinction can only be found in Christ. Realignment of your Christ identity is essential in order for you to fulfill His CALLING on your life. Be ready, forsake your former identity and go after Him and you will be found in Him (see Philippians 3:9). As you go after Him you will take on His character. In Him I live and move, and have my being (see Acts 17:28).

The winds of apostolic (equipping and sending out) change continue to blow in your life. These winds are blowing against the paradigms that keep you from moving forward into God’s purpose for your life. Think differently! (Repent is from the Greek word, "metanoia" which means to think differently.) When John the Baptist and Jesus said, "Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand," they were saying, "Think differently because the Kingdom of Heaven is here."

Watch as paradigm shifts begin to take place. THINK DIFFERENTLY! Heaven will open up over you and you will begin to bear fruit and move from glory to glory as you advance His Kingdom in the earth.

Scripture Of The Day - Transformed Into His Image

2 Corinthians 3:18 says, "And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into His image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit."

When we pass the place of the flesh and enter beyond the veil into life in the spirit, we are one with Christ. What we need is the Holy Spirit to draw us deeper and deeper into the place of God's thoughts for our lives.

The enemy has strongholds in our lives that seem impenetrable but they are about to come down. These are areas of hurt that people have been living with for a long time that have been roadblocks to gaining revelation of our CALLING in Christ.

The key for your life is to seek God with all your heart. The promise from God is that if you seek Him you will find Him, if you seek Him with all your heart (Jeremiah 29:13); and that which you seek is going to be more valuable than money can buy. It is the pearl of great price (Matthew 13:45-46). It is worth leaving all behind because that which Jesus has prepared for you is greater than anything you can ever imagine.

There are people with chains holding them down. Christ is sending angels that can destroy those chains. Just call out to Him and He is faithful and will change your every circumstance.

Call Unto Him!

Jeremiah 33:3 says, "Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know." This is not just a passage in the Bible it is a promise and it is for you.

You are about to receive revelation that will set you free. Press into His heart and He will press toward you and great healing will come to you like a flood. Your mind will be overwhelmed by His Glory that is coming your way and you will begin to understand God's PURPOSE for your life -- walking and not growing weary and running and not fainting -- bearing fruit that lasts.

Scripture Of The Day - The Glory In Us

"For the anxious longing of the creation waits eagerly for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God." - Romans 8:19-21

He designed you, inside and out, to be a vessel. There is a measure of God's glory that has become your responsibility to release on the earth. You don't release it all at once. You do it every time you flow in what God called you to do. You do it every time you advance the Kingdom through changing the way people think -- every single time you do God's work.

The Kingdom of Heaven is within you. You have access to heavenly blessings and power here on earth.

Examples of Spirit-led good works:
God leads you to pray for the someone who is hurting,
God gives you a dream of a friend so you call them the next day to give them a word of encouragement,
you step out in faith and give a prophetic word to someone—these are all Spirit-led "good works".

You're not saved by these works, but they crank open the valve for God's glory to flow through you. Each of us has a PURPOSE on the earth, and He longs to release His glory through each of us. However, we will never find our true CALLING in Christ as long as we are trying to pretend to be more like that person or this person, thereby limiting the flow of what He wants to do through us.

There is a move of God in the earth that only you can fulfill. Creation is groaning in anticipation of you releasing all that glory that God packed on the inside of you.

Habakkuk 2:14 - "For the earth will be filled With the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, As the waters cover the sea."

Scripture Of The Day - SUBMITTING TO THE PRUNING

"I am the true Vine, and My Father is the Vinedresser. Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He prunes it so that it may bear more fruit." (John 15:1-2 NASB)

We are anointed to transform our area of influence for the advancement of the Kingdom (which would include discipling new believers into their Christ identity) and to bring glory to God. God anoints us to fulfill the plans and CALLING He has for us.

The anointing allows you to move into a supernatural walk with God. The Lord is filling people with His Spirit and increasing the anointing on the lives of people so they may powerfully impact new believers and their area of influence for Him.

This is a time of transformation for those who surrender to the Lord and submit to the pruning and refining that the Lord is doing at this time. There is a repositioning and realigning that is occurring as part of the preparation for what is coming. The Lord is removing hindrances and refreshing His people. He is filling them with the power of His Spirit and raising them up to carry His PURPOSE for their lives.

AFFIRMATIONS:

I am not designed to drift - I am designed for DESTINY.

God has called me with a holy calling, not according to my works, but according to His own purpose and grace, which was given to me in Christ Jesus before the world began.

Since I am in Christ I am in another reality and another life altogether.

Scripture Of The Day - SINGLENESS OF VISION

"Behold, you are fair, my love! behold, you are fair! You have dove's eyes." - Song of Solomon 1:15

"But seek you first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you." - Matthew 6:33

If we will respond and seek the Lord above all of the other pressures and demands on our time, and tell Him that we desire Him with "a single eye," He will then respond and say to us, "Behold, you are fair, you have dove's eyes."

Now, we are ready to be led into a further experience of union with Jesus in the outworking of His Kingdom purposes upon the earth.

Today, the Lord is seeking those who are willing to be reduced to having this SINGLENESS OF VISION.

Are you one of these?

Scripture Of The Day - RIDING THE WIND OF ADVERSITY

"Those who wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall run and not be weary, and they shall walk and not faint." - Isaiah 40:31

Eagles love the storm. The eagle uses the storm's wind to lift it higher. Once it finds the wind of the storm, the eagles use the raging storm to lift him above the clouds. We can use the storms of life to rise to greater heights. Achievers relish challenges and use them profitably.

The Word and the Spirit are the wind beneath your wings. When you declare the Word over your life, you can ride the wind. When we wait upon the Lord, we can ride His wind, even in adversity.

What the enemy meant for your harm, He will turn around for your good as you stay prayerful, stay in His presence, seek His face and stand in the reality of who you are in Christ. Don't let the wicked one move you with the winds and hailstorms. Ride the wind of adversity and use the storm to your advantage. Rejoice in the tribulation knowing that your character will become more Christ-like as you press into God’s purpose for your life..

Scripture Of The Day - RULING IN THE MIDST OF MY ENEMIES

"Rule in the midst of your enemies" - Psalm 110:2

The Lord has provided us with powerful tools to accomplish our assignment and legislate the heavens with the ability to call forth what is not as though it were. He has given us the power of the Blood, the power of His name, the power of His Word, the power of decree, the power of the Holy Spirit to bring it to pass, and angel armies assigned to God's Kingdom purposes! He has given us everything needed to rule and reign, to take and to hold ground!

Circumstances may seem to be holding you back, or life situations and finances, but obedience to take your place in God's PURPOSE for your life unlocks your DESTINY and positions you for favor. It's a favor that opens the necessary doors for you to accomplish your assignment.

"Of the increase of His Government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this." - Isaiah 9:7

Choosing to set yourself firmly in the place where God has called you unlocks spiritual principles that result in increase. The best days of the Church are upon us and it's a time to embrace our divine destiny. God is good and He is faithful! Let us wake up and be successful in fulfilling our calling in Christ as we advance His Kingdom in the earth. This is the hour of the fulfillment of His promises of glory and light! The people of God are beginning to "arise and shine" for our light has come!

Reactions: JLB
Scripture of The Day - ATTACKING DOUBLE-MINDEDNESS

"Let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways." - James 1:6-8

Boldness is a missing ingredient in many lives. Many believers struggle with such unworthiness and low self-worth that they cannot imagine God saying anything to them. But the good news of the Gospel is that as believers, we are worthy and righteous -- we just did not have anything to do with it!

If we do not understand that we are coming to Him based on His righteousness, we will pray unconvinced, as DOUBLE-MINDED people. Religious teaching combined with the devil's strategy has convinced many Christians that they are unworthy and undeserving, so God would never speak to them. Yet we are worthy for one reason -- that He has forgiven our sins and called us into relationship with Him.

Scripture Of The Day - Where Are The Equipping Saints?

"Now NO BLACKSMITH COULD BE FOUND in all the land of Israel, for the Philistines said, 'Otherwise the Hebrews will make swords or spears.' So all Israel went down to the Philistines, each to sharpen his plowshare, his mattock, his axe, and his hoe. The charge was two-thirds of a shekel for the plowshares, the mattocks, the forks, and the axes, and to fix the hoes. So it came about on the day of battle that neither sword nor spear was found in the hands of any of the people who were with Saul and Jonathan ......." (1 Samuel 13:16-23)

"'Behold, I Myself have created the SMITH who blows the fire of coals and brings out a weapon for its work; and I have created the destroyer to ruin. No weapon that is formed against you will prosper; and every tongue that accuses you in judgment you will condemn....." (Isaiah 54:16-17)

We need the spiritual blacksmiths (TEACHERS in the body of Christ -- see Ephesians 4:11) to rise up and be strengthened because the enemy seeks to remove the weapons of our warfare. When there is a fire of the Holy Spirit, the blacksmiths will forge the raw material of God's Word into powerful weapons, which shape and mold His people into His image, equipping them for spiritual warfare. Although the enemy is constantly attacking the Word of God, we know that the Word is a double-edged sword, and God is going to use that sword to overcome the enemy.

We need sons/daughters (who understand God's purpose for their life) to be equipped for battle, today! It's one thing to demonstrate God's power...it's another thing altogether to equip the saints to disciple believers into their Christ identity and minister in the power of God.

The Lord is looking for those who will be constantly confessing and meditating on the Word of God; those who are willing to get dirty, hot, and sweaty from the intensity of The Blacksmith's fire. God's Word has to be put into the hands of those who will take the sword (and make it Rhema to their spirit) and learn how to wield it to advance God's Kingdom in the earth. Our prayers have to be in agreement with His Word, as our battle plans and our worship must be the strategy to our victory.

Scripture Of The Day – The Laodicean Spirit

The "Laodicean spirit" runs freely through the Church today and has slowly lulled many to sleep. Thus they are not prepared. Our God has called us to "watch at His gate," and to "discern the times (Luke 12:56)." This permeating spirit masks itself cleverly and convinces many that they are "rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing," when instead they are "wretched and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked" (Revelation 3:17).

Some churches today have replaced the "Anointed Word of the Lord" with motivational speeches. They have replaced godly elders with management teams and replaced God-appointed pastors with hired Sunday-pulpit showmen. They have become more "crowd-sensitive" than "Spirit-sensitive" by relying on man's wisdom rather than divine wisdom revealed.

RELIGIOUS STRUCTURE THAT DENIES THE POWER

Being Spirit-led has given way to a controlling religious structure that "denies the power.“ Imagine taking someone's letters that are filled with faith and power and twisting them and degrading them down to a level where they become nothing but dead letters. Bereft of God's transformative power, it substitutes only a shallow form of religion, dispensing a creature-developed mindset.

They sing songs about the Lord instead of becoming themselves "a new song." There is no spontaneous prophetic flow, no move of God. They have substituted the tickling of the ears – misleading information and inadequate, inappropriate encouragement – for the true, divine, deeper revelation. The emphasis is on intellectualism (the rationale of reasoning).

LAODICEAN CHRISTIAN, AWAKE!

Let your heart be stirred. Today is the hour of your visitation. Don't be enamored of the seemingly religious Fool's Gold that passes for spiritual nourishment. The risk of being left standing outside the wedding chamber with no oil in your lamp (Matthew 25:3) is too great!

"And they sang a new song, saying: 'You...have made us kings and priests to our God; and we shall reign on the earth.'" (Revelation 5:9-10)

AFFIRMATIONS:

Lord, I want to be that mature Bride!

I want to be prepared for that special day when we meet at the great marriage supper of the Lamb.

I refuse to be lukewarm!

May my heart never drift toward the things of the world; may it ever burn with passion for You!

Scripture Of The Day - Breaking Forth

"Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]—" Ephesians 3:20

This is your time to believe the Lord for supernatural upward movement for your life, to position you to be favored for an increase of influence and fruitfulness in this season.

This is a year to have great anticipation, expectation, and confidence that you will see the momentum that brings a harvest of biblical promises for your life, family, business, ministry, and your area of influence.

As we move in greater understanding through the revelation of the supernatural realm of God's grace and power, it creates a bold faith that causes us to believe and declare that God's breakthrough, acceleration, abundance, and movement is breaking forth for us.

As we come to understand who we are in Christ Jesus, we can boldly claim trust and move in expectation of God's Supernatural Majestic Realm fully flowing in our lives and through our lives.

Scripture Of The Day - Consecrated And Set Apart

"Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert." - Isaiah 35:5,6

To be holy is to display His nature. He is undefiled and without impurity and He desires us to be the same.

In the Complete Word Study Dictionary, holiness in Isaiah 35:8 means, "a holy thing and sacredness. It indicates something consecrated and set aside for sacred use only; it was not to be put into common use, for if it was, it became profaned and common, not holy." This is a wake-up call. As born-again believers, we are called to be set aside for sacred use. We are not made for common use. We are not to look and act like the world. We belong to another Kingdom. We are not our own.

As citizens of Heaven, we are to demonstrate intimacy with God and the fragrance of having been with Jesus. You can be in the wilderness and yet experience the bloom of that fellowship with Him. We demonstrate the Kingdom of God in obeying the commission of Jesus Christ which includes discipling baby Christians into their identity in Christ, laying hands on the sick, and walking in the Spirit in addition to preaching the Gospel.

Since we are born-again in Christ, our priority is to ask, knock, and seek until we come to understand and begin carrying out God’s purpose for our life.

Scripture Of The Day - Abandoning The Meaningless

"I stretch out my hands to You; My soul longs for You, as a parched land." - Psalm 143:6

As we continue on into 2022 we lean into the secret place, spending more time with God, there is a new hunger for revelation concerning our calling in Christ, compelling us to "throw away" everything that carries no heavenly or eternal objective. We are in a season where nothing else matters except Jesus!

A new hunger is growing in us. It is essential to throw away the things that seemed okay to us in our last season: old thought processes, busyness for the sake of busyness, and meaningless things that consume our time. Some things we have allowed in our lives cannot stay with us because of where we are going. Many are realizing it is meaningless—all is meaningless—except for God's purpose for our life! The only thing that matters is God and advancing His Kingdom in the earth!

“Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past." - Isaiah 43:18

"Jesus replied, 'No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.'” - Luke 9:62

"But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus." - Philippians 3:13-14

Scripture Of The Day - Your Miracle Begins in Your Spirit

“Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.” - Hebrews 11:1

You need to see your miracle in your spirit before it will manifest. You need to see it as finished. We must catch a vision and revelation of what Jesus has already done. We must see ourselves healed.

When Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, He did not have to lay hands on the dead. There was authority in the Word of God. What is dead? Maybe your faith is dead. Maybe your relationship with God, your marriage, your children, your body, your church or even your ministry is dead.

See the situation and command resurrection power to be released. Let your hope rise again and your faith be resurrected. Contend for miracles as your vision is restored. See the power of his life come. He is the Resurrection and Life!

Scripture Of The Day - What Are You Establishing?

"You will also declare a matter, and it will be established unto you; and the light will shine upon your ways." - Job 22:28

God says to speak – speak out! Decree a thing and it will be established! What do you want to establish in this hour? Release with your words what you want to establish with your words.

What are you establishing with your words and even more, what are you establishing with His words? He has given you the Bible, full of words to establish with.

His Word is full of healing, deliverance, trust, hope, and prosperity. He has given you his written Word to establish whatever you need. His Word produces prophetic action, a shift, and change in the spirit realm which leads to action. It unlocks things. It unlocks tools, revelation, and equipment you need to move spiritually forward.

Scripture Of The Day - Pursuing Healing

"Beloved, I pray that in all respects you may prosper and be in good health, just as your soul prospers." - 3 John 2

The emotions that come with trauma such as cynicism, distrust, bitterness, shame, and envy, to name a few, will be a major deterrent to our vision and we could miss having the ability to see with the accuracy that we all want. To see as He sees, shouldn't we be healed from those things that cause us to "see dimly"?

There is a grace right now in 2022 to partner with Heaven and be healed in every aspect, seeing things in the light of Heaven, and seeing fruit-bearing that remains from the things that God has purposed for you in His calling on your life.

The should'ves, could'ves, and would'ves will be a thing of the past as we live with pristine vision and foresight. We will indeed be "forgetting what lies behind and pressing forward to our higher calling" (see Philippians 3:13)

We will have a fresh anointing and will see, through crystal clear eyes, the path before us and be much more familiar with WHERE WE ARE GOING, not where we have been. When we do our part toward healing in our minds and emotions, our physical bodies, and our spirits (through affirming and meditating on the scriptures that have to do with our Christ identity), he will do far above and beyond on our behalf and those whose lives He will give us to disciple.

Scripture Of The Day - Redemption From Dry and Arid Places

"'As for you also, because of the Blood of your covenant, I will set your prisoners free from the waterless pit. Return to the stronghold, you prisoners of hope. Even today I declare that I will restore double to you ….Then the Lord will be seen over them, and His arrow will go forth like lightning. - Zechariah 9:11-14

Verse 11 says that it is because of the Blood of the covenant that God will set the prisoners free. This is something to be truly thankful for; because of the. Covenant. God wants to bless your life, and as you enter into relationship with Christ this is your inheritance.

FREEDOM FROM THE WATERLESS PIT

It is because of the Blood that those in Christ will be set free from the waterless pit (vs. 11).. God is setting us free from that which would torment us, because of the Blood of the Lamb.

Are there areas in your life today that represent dry and arid places?

God is redeeming those places, and you are going to rise out of them. Get ready to receive joy for sadness and beauty for ashes. Make room for a divine exchange to take place.

God is going to make you a lightning arrow for His glory (Verse 14). These arrows are believers who understand their Christ identity and God’s calling on their life.

There is a purity of spirit that is rising up to achieve His great purpose. God Himself will be seen in the Bride.

They will be like Christ who knew what His assignment was in this world while also knowing that He wasn't of this world.

They will be pure and spotless without guile in a polluted generation that has compromised itself with

Scripture Of the Day - Moving In The Impossible

Hebrews 11:1 - "You need to see your miracle in your spirit before it will manifest. You need to see it as finished."

There is something in the heart of God that likes to move in the impossible. There is something about the heart of God that likes to move when something is dead. There is something about breakthrough and the dawning of a new day that comes when you are so dead and hopeless you do not know if anything is going to be able to happen. That is when God is going to come.

"Then said Jesus unto them plainly, Lazarus is dead. And I am glad for your sakes that I was not there, to the intent you may believe; nevertheless let us go unto him." (John 11:14-15)

We must see it in our spirit.

We must catch a vision and revelation of what Jesus has already done.

We must see ourselves healed.

When Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, He did not have to lay hands on the dead. There was authority in the Word of God.

What is dead?

Maybe your faith is dead.

Maybe your relationship with God, your marriage, your children, your body, your church or even your ministry is dead.

See the situation and command resurrection power to be released. Let your hope rise again and your faith be resurrected. Contend for miracles as your vision is restored. See the power of His life come. He is the Resurrection and Life!

Scripture Of The Day - Let Him Declare His Own Glory Through You

"Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God." - 1 Corinthians 2:12

God is ready to bring you new understanding of the knowledge -- His Spirit desires that you would call out, you would decree His awesomeness, you would claim, and then revelation will come – with knowledge.

By meditating and declaring how awesome He is in your place and know that wherever you go so does He. Wherever He leads you, know that you carry His presence into that environment.

He wants you not only transformed, but wants you to be performing the fruit-bearing good works that He has set before you (your CALLING in Christ), and it will be through the power of the Gospel coming through you.

And as you let the power of the Gospel come through you, then you will be the Gospel spilling out, good news spilled, for it will come spilling out of you; for it has been placed in you, not only for yourself but to disciple and equip others in their Christ identity.

Ask for revelation -- give Him a platform for manifestation, for He chooses to declare His own glory through you. And in this, a hungry, dying world will come to the revelation that not only is He alive and well, but that they are His, and He longs to be theirs.

"And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:" - 1 Corinthians 2:4

Back