Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Daily Verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Still reap that sin.

If I commit murder,I can be saved but it doesn't mean I will be free from my sentence.my point isn't to negate yours but sadly christians often love that sin too.
What sin do Christian's love?

What sin do Christian's love?
Seriously,plenty if we are honest have sins we covet aND tell no one.

I attend mma with a bunch of Christians,whike I can't speak for them,plenty of discussions of oh say game of thrones,modern sexual implicit music they listebed too untik.they had kids.

Seriously,plenty if we are honest have sins we covet aND tell no one.

I attend mma with a bunch of Christians,whike I can't speak for them,plenty of discussions of oh say game of thrones,modern sexual implicit music they listebed too untik.they had kids.
I believe Christian's do not covet sin, but let's return to topic.

I believe Christian's do not covet sin, but let's return to topic.
Oh,where does it say a christian to be saved is always Holy.if we believe we have sinned not or there is no sin in our lives we make the God a liar.

I'm not saying its good ,just thar it goes on.we are humans and God calls us His children, and what do children do?
The more we honestly a sees our Heart we will see how impure we are and change.

We are told to let our light shine, and if it does, we won't need to tell anybody it does. Lighthouses don't fire cannons to call attention to their shining - they just shine. Dwight L. Moody

Lets crank up the intensity of our lights so that it will guide even the blind to Jesus!!

Another DL Moody story from his book; he was confronted on the street by a drunk one day as he walked. The drunk says to DL, " brother Moody I'm one of your newest convert."
DL responded " you must be your not one of the Lord's." :)

Daniel 12:2,3 NKJV

2. And many of those who sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake.
Some to everlasting life.
Some to shame and everlasting contempt.
3. Those who are wise shall shine
Like the brightness of the firmament.
And those who turn many to righteousness
Like the stars forever and ever.

Here is another good verse. Short, but effective. And once again it is something that we all need to remember. Even me.

Luke 6:31 "Do to others as you would have them do to you"

John:10:37,38 NKJV

37. "If I do not do the works of My Father, do not believe me;
38. but if I do, though you do not believe Me, believe the works, that you may know and believe that the Father is in Me, and I in Him."

This verse is another good one that I can and have identified with many times in the past and I strongly believe that we all should as it is a very good lesson indeed.

Proverbs 19:20 "Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise."

Philippians 4:8

why do I let others influence what I feel or think when its this that really gives peace. there is something going on in my emotional being that I will seek pastoral counseling on. I know not to do that but I struggle on it. there is other things from my work life and so forth that isn't helping my moods. sleeping isn't enough now. I have taken days off because I felt to tired to drive. I drive to routes and also while reading we have driving routes, or in two cases where I'm not really up to dealing with the locals who complain. I'm surprised some haven't called me in and I sit in front of hr.

Last edited by a moderator:
please learn to quote, that is harder to read. nothing personal meant by that. ok.

I tend to base my worth on my abilities, where I learned that from I haven't a clue but its a struggle, God bases our worth on our value as a child to him. we love our kids despite their flaws, ability to work and do and have.

No nothing personal at all, for some reason I really can't get the quoting button to work sometimes even with a humongous gap in between what I'm quoting and my response to it.

'He who pursues righteousness and loyalty Finds life, righteousness and honor.'

Proverbs 21:21
https://www.bible.com/bible/100/PRO.21.21

Pursuing God. Help me Lord to persue you. To pursue righteousness that is Christ.

In times of plenty and times of poverty, persue God. Good times and bad, seek God always.

God is the answer to problems - all of them. He is able to sustain us through anything life brings our way. Pursue trusing Him for all needs.

This is my prayer before you oh God. That I will pursue YOU and Your righteousness. That You truly will be my rock and that you will make it possible for me to face life's trials leaning NOT on my own understanding but leaning only on You and your promises.

Help my faith to be well seasoned!

John 12: 42,43 NKJV

42. Nevertheless even among the rulers many believed in Him, but because of the Pharisees they did not confess Him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue;
43. for they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.

Praise be to God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort.
Who comforts us in all of our troubles. So that we can comfort those who are in any trouble with the comfort we have received from God
-2 Corinthians 1:3-4

Back