Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Daily Verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Scripture of The Day - FORGIVEN AND ACCEPTED

"As far as the east is from the west, so far has He removed our transgressions from us" (Psalm 103:12).

One of the devil's greatest weapons is shame and guilt. This cripples Believers and causes them to live a life of discouragement and feeling like a failure. God did not save you, fill you with the Holy Spirit, and then throw you into the corner and say, "Hope you make it!"

Child of God, you are forgiven and accepted by God. Walk in that glorious truth.

Paul said, "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places in Christ, just as He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved" (Ephesians 1:3-6).

Scripture Of The Day -- MEASURE OF FAITH

Romans 12:3 - ".......God has dealt to each one a measure of faith."

As children of God, we should never say, "I don't have any faith." To say this is to say that God is a liar because His Word already tells us that "God has dealt to each one a measure of faith."

Why does faith of some seem to be stronger than others?

Faith is like a body muscle -- the more we exercise our measure of faith, the bigger and stronger it grows. Each time we affirm and meditate on God's Word, we are feeding our faith. When we confess God's word and expect good things to happen to us, we are using it. And the more we use it the more our faith grows, and grows, and grows, and grows........

For example:

We could start with headaches. When we have a headache, instead of always running straight for our painkillers ---use our faith. We thank God for the healing we are receiving.

When we go to the doctor, then we go in faith, praying, "Abba Father, I am going to the doctor. Thank you, in Jesus name, for giving the doctor wisdom to give me an accurate diagnosis. My trust is not in him but in You."

When we take our medicine in faith we say: "Lord, sanctify this medicine," then we take it. He blesses that medicine. And what will be developing in us, growing bigger and possessing our bodies until it is widespread, is divine health.

Affirmations

God has given me a measure of faith.

It is the measure of my faith that causes me to draw from the inexhaustible power of a faithful and loving God!

Scripture Of The Day – THE REVIVAL IS IN YOU

"If indeed you continue in the faith firmly established and steadfast and not moved away from the hope of the gospel ...to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory." - Colossians 1:23,27

His Spirit fills us up to send us out to a world that is so hurting, disillusioned, and loved by God that He gave Jesus for it. There is absolutely no way, when God uses us to reach the person He is chasing after, that we won't feel His presence and His love for us, too.

The same Spirit that raised Christ from the dead lives in you. The fire of revival burns so strong that it is like fire inside your bones. This "revival" happens in you and through you as God pours His love out on the one He's desperate to restore, heal, and save. Healing and miracles are an overflow of Christ in you. It's impossible for these expressions of His love not to happen.

As you discover the assignment you were birthed for – you already have every thing that you need to fulfill your Calling in Christ – nothing is missing and nothing is broken. The only thing left for you is to take the required action.

While there are always unexpected challenges, we walk in the Spirit and embrace every effort to advance the Kingdom of God in ways we have never, ever seen.

Scripture Of The Day - SPIRITUAL SOUND

John 3:8 - "The wind blows where it wishes, and you hear the sound of it, but cannot tell where it comes from and where it goes. So is everyone who is born of the Spirit."

The wind is known by its sound, and by its effect. Whenever the Spirit moves there is a spiritual sound coming from the spirit realm. Spiritual sound is not random indefinite noise. It is a sound which speaks and reveals knowledge to those with ears to hear.

John 12:28,29 - "'Rather, I will say, Father, glorify Your name!' Then there came a voice out of heaven saying, I have already glorified it, and I will glorify it again. The crowd of bystanders heard the sound and said that it had thundered; others said, An angel has spoken to Him!"

Jesus taught us to pray for earth to manifest what is already in Heaven.
How is it to be done?
God will use spiritual sound - sound that will be unintelligible to spiritual wickedness and hidden from man's natural mind.

Romans 8:22,23 - "And we know that the whole creation groans and travails in pain together until now. Not only that, but we also who have the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, eagerly waiting for the adoption, the redemption of our body."

The creation is releasing a groan, which is not a word but the sound of a spiritual birth. This sound is echoed in us as we yearn for the revelation of the glory of God. We are like instruments that resonate the sound coming from heaven - the approaching rule of the King of Kings.

Affirmations:

THE SOUNDS OF HEAVEN HAVE FALLEN TO ME IN PLEASANT PLACES; YES, I HAVE A GOOD INHERITANCE.

I REVEAL SPIRITUAL THOUGHTS WITH SPIRITUAL WORDS, AS THE SPIRIT LEADS ME.

I AM GROWING IN MY CAPACITY TO RELEASE SPIRITUAL SOUND ALIGNING WITH THE HEART AND NATURE OF GOD.

SCRIPTURE OF THE DAY - Aspects Of The Spirit of Mammon

Matthew 6:24 - "No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon."

Mammon will attempt to have you manage your resources but remain in slavery.

Mammon will use you up and then convince you that you would be better off to die rather than press forward.

Mammon will seduce you into cursing your inheritance and convince you to activate curses against your portion and increase.

Mammon is deceptive and will lead you into presumption.

You will hear a voice that sounds like God, like light, or like good religion.

This voice will attempt to change your priority in giving.

This voice will attempt to convince you that there is no appeal to God in prayer—the only option is to give-in to your circumstance.

Scripture Of The Day - A Strong Tower

2 Corinthians 10:4 - "For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds."

A stronghold is a satanic force that starts as a thought, then lays its foundation in a person's mind, builds itself up, and makes its abode there. You can't simply cast down a stronghold as you would cast down an evil thought or imagination. You need the Word of God to become like a hammer in your life in order to tear down that stronghold and get it out of your system.

How can you get rid of a stronghold? By having a strong tower!

Psalm 61:3 - "For thou hast been a shelter for me, and a strong tower from the enemy."
Proverbs 18:10 - "The name of the Lord is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe."

Affirmations:

GOD'S WORD IS STRONGER THAN ANY STRONGHOLD!

THE WORD OF GOD CAN BECOME THE STRONG TOWER IN MY LIFE THAT CAN DEMOLISH STRONGHOLDS. THE LORD THROUGH HIS WORD CAN PUSH OUT THAT SATANIC FORCE THAT'S BEEN HOLDING ME CAPTIVE.

I FIND THE WORD OF GOD THAT APPLIES TO MY STRONGHOLD AND SATURATE MYSELF IN IT BY:AFFIRMING IT FREQUENTLY, MEDITATING ON IT AND SEEING MYSELF COMPLETE IN THE WORD AS I GO THROUGHOUT THE DAY.

I THANK GOD THAT THE STRONGHOLD HAS BEEN DEMOLISHED AS I CAST DOWN ANY WRONG THOUGHTS.

Scripture Of The Day -- OUT OF THE BOX THINKING

Ephesians 3:20 - "Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us."

Out of the box thinking realizes there is no box. You are the limitless PURPOSE and MANIFESTATION of God's glory, released into the earth with the same anointing, mission and message Jesus had over 2,000 years ago.

You now live beyond the dimension of needing your needs met, and you live in that kingdom dimension of being the conduit of blessing for others.

Out of the box thinking and living eliminates both the box, and the notions of religious confinement that the box created. You now understand that the glory that was on Jesus is now on you...so you are God's glory walking throughout the earth called on assignment to be the answer to someone else's question and the breakthrough for someone else's bondage.

AS JESUS WAS SO ARE WE

As Jesus was in the earth so are you today. You are the manifest glory of God in the earth. You now have the gifts (power) and the fruit (character) of Christ.

Walk in the fullness of the divine PURPOSE for which God created you. No, the world will not like you when you start talking kingdom talk. But, you are not from this world, you have been sent by the Father to influence this world with the truth of God’s kingdom power and glory.

You are no longer called to be the "relevant" church for the times we are living in. You are called to be the "radical" church that people are drawn to because of the "difference" you represent in the nations of the world as you take the good news of the kingdom of God, present now, and eternal to come, and that Christ is the King and only means of man's salvation, to all of mankind.

NO MORE BOX!

Scripture Of The Day - HOW ARE WE BEING CONFORMED?

Psalm 17:15 -- "As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

Many read the Scriptures simply to reinforce their current beliefs. Although they read the entire Bible, their mind only sees certain doctrines. Instead of believing what they read, they merely read what they already believe. Rarely do they find new truths in the Word.

Baptists see from their perspective, Pentecostals and charismatics each have theirs, while Catholics and other denominations often have a completely different emphasis.

The same way the Jews were "baptized into Moses" (1 Corinthians 10:2), so Christians are often baptized into their denomination. When they are fully indoctrinated, their minds have been immersed into a pool of teaching that leaves them more conformed to the image of their sect than to the likeness of Christ.

John 8:31,32 --"So Jesus said to those Jews who had believed in Him, ' If you abide in My word, you are truly My disciples. And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free.'"

AFFIRMATIONS:

As I study the scriptures I submit my spirit to the leading of the Holy Spirit.

I am open to different truths in the Word of God that may conflict with my present understanding.

Scripture Of The Day - PRAYING AT THE MIDNIGHT WATCH

Psalm 119:62 - "At midnight I will rise to give thanks to You, because of Your righteous judgments."

Midnight usually meant halfway between dark and the breaking of the light or the middle-point of the night before the light could break through.

THE MIDNIGHT HOUR IS WHERE OUR VICTORY LIES!

The midnight hour was the time that the children of Israel broke through to their great deliverance. This is the time of PRESSING THROUGH. Midnight is the time for us to praise and press the enemy and arrest His movement.

Scripture Of The Day - GROWING IN GRACE AND KNOWLEDGE

Galatians 1:16 - "To reveal his Son in me, that I might present Him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood."

Many believers have lost the glory because they have been taken up with the natural. If we are going to accomplish in the Spirit the thing God has purposed for us in 2021, we can never turn again to the flesh.

If we believers are to go forth and fulfill God's PURPOSE for our life, the Holy Spirit must be constantly filling us and moving upon us until our whole being is on fire with the presence and power of God -- walking in the divine likeness, having no confidence in the flesh, but growing in the grace and knowledge of God, and going on from one state of glory to another.

The believer that is a "partaker of the divine nature" has come into a relationship where God imparts His divine mind for the comprehension of His love and of the fellowship of His Son. We are only powerful as we know that source, we are only strong as we behold who we are in Christ and all the wonderful things and graces of the Spirit.

Scripture Of The Day -- GOD'S SPOILS ARE GREAT!
Exodus 12: 35,36 - "Now the sons of Israel had done according to the Word of Moses, for they had requested from the Egyptians articles of silver and articles of gold and clothing: and the Lord had given the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they let them have their request. Thus they plundered the Egyptians."
When the Israelites spied out their promised land, they found the land had great spoils to be taken. There were supernatural grapes that would require two men to carry a single cluster between poles.
We must see that with God, we also have great spoils to plunder and the things the enemy has robbed must be returned. After many years in captivity, the Israelites left Egypt with a great spoil of silver, gold and precious commodities.
However, the only way we will get the spoils into our hands is seeing God to be great in the midst of the situation and relying upon Him in impossible situations. We do this by decreeing and declaring who He is and who we are in Him.

Affirmations:

I BLESS THE LORD AT ALL TIMES--HIS PRAISE SHALL CONTINUALLY BE IN MY MOUTH.
SINCE I WAIT ON THE LORD I RENEW MY STRENGTH--I MOUNT UP WITH WINGS AS EAGLES--I RUN AND AM NOT WEARY.
I LIFT UP MY HEAD AND SPIRITUAL EYES TO BEHOLD THE KING OF GLORY --THE LORD STRONG AND MIGHTY--THE LORD MIGHTY IN BATTLE.

Scripture of The Day -- WE SEE HIM THROUGH OUR SPIRITUAL EYES

Ephesians 3:20 - "Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us."

Through our spiritual eyes "we see Him" in our battles, challenges, opportunities, and destinies -- the Lord moving great on our behalf -- or there will be no lands, spoils, and victories to possess.
God wants to demonstrate He is able to do all things exceedingly and abundantly beyond all we ask or think according to His power that works within us. He desires to do great miracles on our behalf and cause us to possess great things for Him as we advance in His purpose for our life.

ADOPTING THE MENTALITY OF JOSHUA AND CALEB

The only way we will be able to gain the victories He has for us, is to have the same view and mentality of Joshua and Caleb of old. This is the perspective that--we can do it because we see God as being a Great God!
His Greatness is all that matters in the battles at hand. We will need to see His greatness and decree His greatness to make our victories real. The power of our words enforces the greatness of our God.

Affirmations:

I LIFT UP MY HEAD AND SPIRITUAL EYES TO BEHOLD THE KING OF GLORY --THE LORD STRONG AND MIGHTY--THE LORD MIGHTY IN BATTLE.

I MAGNIFY THE LORD AND EXALT HIS NAME AND HE DELIVERS ME FROM ALL MY FEARS.

I AFFIRM AND MEDITATE ON THE PROMISES OF GOD IN HIS WORD DAY AND NIGHT.

Scripture Of The Day -- SEEING GOD GREAT IN BATTLE!

Joshua 10:10,11 - "And the Lord confounded them before Israel, and He slew them with a great slaughter at Gibeon...and as far Makkedah. The Lord threw large hailstones from Heaven...and there were more who died from the hailstones than those whom the sons of Israel killed with a sword."

This passage shows that God is actively involved in our battles. Sometimes He may use hailstones; sometimes He may discharge angels to fight; sometimes He may alter the natural courses of rivers and seas; sometimes He confuses the enemy to fight among themselves.

We are co-laborers with the Lord in the battles we are in. It is important to know that we cannot do God's part and He will not do our part. God wants to us co-labor with Him to release our victories and defeat our enemies.

Affirmations:

Scripture Of The Day - SOLD OUT

Romans 1:1 - "Paul, a servant of Jesus Christ called to be an apostle, separated unto the Gospel of God."

Many are called, but we are never separated. That separation is a threefold thing:

FIRST: The New Creation separates us from the old life.

SECOND: As the Word is built into us, we are separated unto Christ. First, there is a separation from the world; now there is a separation unto the Master. Jesus becomes the Lord of our lives. His Word dominates us.

THIRD: In our walk then, as we are separated unto Christ, we come to believe that God has a PURPOSE for our life (our DESTINY). We ask, seek, and knock (Matt. 7:7,8) until we understand what that purpose is.

As we receive revelation of that purpose through the Holy Spirit we separate ourselves from those things which are not sinful in themselves but unnecessary. This separation continues year after year as we pursue our DESTINY in Christ, walking in the fullness of His fellowship.

QUESTIONS TO ASK MYSELF:
Am I completely sold out to the Lord Jesus Christ?

How much time per day do I spend meditating on Jesus and His PURPOSE for my life vs. participating and thinking about society (its demands, requirements, and pleasures)?

What is my plan to increase my Christ consciousness?

Scripture Of The Day -- GOD'S SPOILS ARE GREAT!

Exodus 12: 35,36 - "Now the sons of Israel had done according to the Word of Moses, for they had requested from the Egyptians articles of silver and articles of gold and clothing: and the Lord had given the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they let them have their request. Thus they plundered the Egyptians."

When the Israelites spied out their promised land, they found the land had great spoils to be taken. There were supernatural grapes that would require two men to carry a single cluster between poles.

We must see that with God, we also have great spoils to plunder and the things the enemy has robbed must be returned. After many years in captivity, the Israelites left Egypt with a great spoil of silver, gold and precious commodities.

However, the only way we will get the spoils into our hands is seeing God to be great in the midst of the situation and relying upon Him in impossible situations. We do this by decreeing and declaring who He is and who we are in Him.

Affirmations:

I BLESS THE LORD AT ALL TIMES--HIS PRAISE SHALL CONTINUALLY BE IN MY MOUTH.

SINCE I WAIT ON THE LORD I RENEW MY STRENGTH--I MOUNT UP WITH WINGS AS EAGLES--I RUN AND AM NOT WEARY.

Scripture Of The Day - EXPERIENCING THE POWER

Psalm 138:2 - "...for thou hast magnified Thy word according to all Thy name."

God says that He Himself has exalted the power of His Word according to all His name. God has declared the victories He has for us in His Word. This Scripture in Psalms says God stands behind His Word with all that He is.

If we desire to experience the victories God has for us, we need to know what His Word says. There is power in every promise of the Lord to make that promise happen. This means natural things and demonic things must change to come in agreement with the Word of the Lord.

In order for us to walk in this realm, we must move from being passively hopeful in our thinking, to being actively aggressive with our mouth. "The victory is in our mouth."

Affirmations:

I BELIEVE THAT WHAT GOD HAS PROMISED HE IS ALSO ABLE TO PERFORM.

GOD IS GREAT, GOD IS ABLE, GOD IS GOOD, AND GOD IS FAITHFUL TO HIS WORD.

FAITH IN HIS WORD QUALIFIES ME FOR THE IMPOSSIBLE.

Scripture Of The Day - MAGNIFY THE LORD!

Psalm 34:3 - "O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt His name together."

We can magnify the Lord in our situations by focusing on Him and His victory in the midst of all else that would persuade us otherwise.

Even though we do not make God bigger in an actual sense, we do make Him "bigger" than doubt, unbelief, disease, financial lack, despair etc in our eyes and in our heart. This is important because out of our heart the mouth speaks.

We acknowledge who He is in character first and foremost and worship Him because of that. Then we can also worship Him for what He will do on our behalf.

Affirmations:

Scripture Of The Day - SEEKING HIS KINGDOM

The key that opens the door to the kingdom, is found in Matthew 6:33, "But seek first His kingdom and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you." If you have decided to live based on where the best job is, or career opportunity, or even the best schools for your children, and you are having a hard time finding a local church that you fit into, it is likely because you are not in the will of God for your life.

If you truly live seeking first the kingdom, you will make every major decision based on where you are CALLED to be for His PURPOSE for your life. Then the jobs, schools, and everything else will be added to us. They may not be the jobs we want, or even the schools, but they are the ones we need, and our Father knows best!

QUESTIONS TO ASK MYSELF:

Where does God want me to be?

What does God want me to do?

Scripture of The Day - JESUS -- THE RADIANT LIGHT OF GOD'S GLORY

"To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory..." (Colossians 1:27).

The engine of the Gospel message is His presence and glory. It is not a tantalizing self-induced experience that produces no fruit, but rather an illuminating light which leads the world to Jesus and becomes the pillar of fire that leads His Church in the revelation of His calling on their life and spiritual advancement. Some want to privatize His glory and keep it shrouded in personal experience, assuming the world will simply "catch on".

But Jesus says"

"You are the Light of the World" - (Matthew 5:14).

Our job description now is to reveal the Light of eternity in a dark world void of it by understanding God’s purpose for our life and begin bearing fruit for His Kingdom.

In Luke 10:2, harvest is literally mentioned three times, "Then He said to them, 'The harvest truly is great, but the laborers are few; therefore pray the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest." The word "laborer" can be interpreted in the ancient text as "toiler or teacher."

Affirmations:

I ASK, KNOCK, AND SEEK UNTIL I UNDERSTAND GOD’S PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE SO I CAN BEGIN BEARING FRUIT FOR HIS KINGDOM.

I AM LIGHT TO THE WORLD AND AM HERE TO TRANSFIGURE AND TRANSFORM IT.

I AM A CITY SET UPON A HILL THAT CANNOT BE HID.

I AM THE TRANSFIGURING LIGHT OF HIS PRESENCE AND AM THE ONLY HOPE OF THE WORLD TO SEE IT.

Scripture of the Day - Focusing On His Manifest Presence

Psalm 46:10 - "Be still, and know that I am God."

The wording "be still" means "soaking" in His Presence. The result is that you will know He is God.
It's not being still and knowing about God. It's being still and knowing God experientially. You will experience God. You will know the Presence of God.
As we focus our heart, spirit, soul, mind, and body (the whole person) on His manifest Presence, we become oblivious to the natural physical world around us.

During our soaking times, we position ourselves to receive impressions, nudges, quiet whispers, pictures, angelic visitations, and supernatural revelations:

– Dreams (Job 33:14-16; Genesis 28:10-16)

– Visions (Daniel 7:1-3,9; Acts 16:9-10)

– Trances (Acts 10:9-17, 11:5)

– Out of body experiences (2 Corinthians 12:2-4)

– Angelic visitations (Luke 1:57,11-17; Acts 12:7-10)

– Being transported in the Spirit (Acts 8:39-40)

People describe His manifest Presence in different ways. To some, it is heat, electricity, or shaking. To others, it is lightness, peace, or weeping.

GATEWAY TO THE SUPERNATURAL

Experiencing the manifest Presence is the gateway to the supernatural realm. It's the beginning. We go into the spirit realm where we can see Him, hear His voice, walk with Him, and be empowered by Him.

Isaiah 64:4 AMP - "God...who works and shows Himself active on behalf of him who [earnestly] waits for Him."

He's waiting on us to wait on Him.

Intimacy with God is the simple means by which we access living in the miraculous. Spending time in His manifest Presence is the discipline we must develop to access all that God has for us (His PURPOSE for our life). And, the cumulative effect is what happens in our anointing (or gifting) to function in healing or any of the supernatural.

AFFIRMATION
I reject worldly concerns and press into His manifest Presence -- NOW!

Back