Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Daily Verses

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,038.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Scripture Of The Day - RENEWING OUR MIND

"God put His stamp of ownership on you by giving you the Holy Spirit he had promised...so that your minds may be opened to see His light, so that you will know what is the hope to which he has called you...and how very great is his power at work in us who believe. This power in us is the same as the mighty strength which he used when he raised Christ from death." - Ephesians 1:13,18-20

Shall we stop short of what He says we ought to be -- shall we cease to come into line with the Mind which is always thinking for our best -- shall we cease to humble ourselves before him who took the way of the cross for us -- shall we cease to withhold ourselves from Him.

Can a true believer come to God today without a cry to God to make them, as it were, flames of fire?
God shall endue you in that you won't be satisfied until you feel the very members of your body on fire with a Spirit-kindled PURPOSE.

DAILY AFFIRMATIONS:

I have Christ indwelling me and vitalizing me with a faith that believes I can speak the word, and the thing is done.

I have Christ within me who has never let me get faint-hearted or weary.

I press on in faith along the line of God's purpose for my life, and the outpouring of Jesus' love which I have longed to see will permeate my heart.

I never let go of the vision.

Since all blessings come from above, I stay in communion with Jesus who strengthens me in the way.

Scripture Of The Day -- KEYS GIVEN TO US​

"And I will give unto thee the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in Heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in Heaven." - Mathew 16:19

We recognize that our Lord Jesus Christ is the Ruler over ALL. After He was crucified at Calvary, Christ Jesus took the keys of Hell and death away from the enemy (Revelation 1:18).

We have also been given keys, mighty keys, to unleash the dunamis power and unconditional, matchless love of God in the Person of Jesus Christ, to seek and save the lost to the uttermost and DISCIPLE new Christians into their inheritance in Christ.

OUR KEYS: POWER AND AUTHORITY

What are these keys that have been given to us? The Greek word translated key in these Scriptures in Revelation 1:18 and Matthew 16:19 is "kleis," a word used to denote "power and authority." This Greek word is from the root word klei, which literally means to "shut" or to "shut up." We have literally been given the authority to "shut" the doors of access to the devil on earth and to "shut" the mouth of the accuser who tries to convince us of Hell's victory.

Bind up those evil spirits! Rebuke doubt and unbelief!

Bind up the evil hordes who oppress, depress, confuse, defeat, and discourage!

We have been given the keys to loose the will of God on earth.

Our eyes are opened to see our position and authority in Christ!

The distance between Heaven and earth is gone, forever removed by the Father from His side through the sacrifice of His Son, in whom we are made warriors of mercy, love, and truth. Placed in Christ in the throne room, by and with the Father, we have been given His authority on earth!
Call forth the heavenly hosts with authority! Step into the light of Christ to follow the Lamb wherever He goes!

Scripture Of The Day- SIMPLICITY THAT IS IN CHRIST

2 Corinthians 11:3 -- "But I fear...your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ."

The problem is that we mistakenly strive for information when in reality we need revelation.

Ephesians 1:17,18 -- "That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened....."

The Holy Spirit within the believer ministers truth by revelation. In other words, it is revealed, not figured out. God does not talk to our brains! He speaks to the spirit of man. Jesus never said that water would flow out of your head, but that, "Out of your innermost being would flow rivers of living water." John 7:36

1 Corinthians 1:20 -- "Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world?"

ULTIMATE CHRISTIANITY

Luke 10:21 -- 'In that hour Jesus rejoiced in the Spirit and said, "I thank You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and revealed them to babes. Even so, Father, for so it seemed good in Your sight."'

One way we can be convinced we've heard from God is that the answer is simple. Jesus took complicated problems of blindness, leprosy, and paralysis, and simplified them into obedience -- 'Go wash.' ' Go show yourselves to the priest.' 'Take up your bed and walk.'

Hearing God's voice doesn't mean we understand all the mysteries of the world. It means that God will articulate a word or command that will simplify, heal, and deliver us in our situation.

This is the ultimate Christianity -- communication and communion with the Holy Spirit, knowing more and more about Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith.

AFFIRMATIONS:

AS I STUDY, AFFIRM, AND MEDITATE ON THE WORD OF GOD, I SEEK WISDOM AND REVELATION FROM THE HOLY SPIRIT.

AS I ENDEAVOR TO HEAR THE VOICE OF THE LORD, I PAY ATTENTION TO THE HOLY SPIRIT INSIDE OF ME -- HE HAS THE KEYS TO UNLOCK ANY SITUATION.

Scripture Of The Day - Be Encouraged In Him

"Return to your fortress, you prisoners of hope; even now I announce that I will restore twice as much to you." - Zechariah 9:12

There are those who have been faithful, standing upon the promises of the Father. They have contended for and have walked in obedience toward the things that God has called them to, even though it seems as though war has broken out against them -- they are experiencing extreme heartache and despair.

"Though an army besiege me my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident." - Psalm 27:3

Keep your eyes on the Lord. Feast on His goodness, and know that even now your Redeemer is preparing a table of feasting for you in the very presence of your enemies (Psalm 23:5).

REST IN THE LOVE OF THE FATHER

2021 is a time to go deeper into the Father's rest; for rest is a form of warfare. Be assured: the Lord is fighting your battles, even as you take time to rest in Him. The battle is not yours, but the Lord's (see 1 Samuel 17:47). As you let go and let God, you will begin to see His hand at work in your life. The Lord is going to uproot lies and fears that have once found a lodging place in your heart and mind. Pick up your hope, and remember that His perfect love casts out all fear.

The Lord is renewing the minds and thought processes that have not lined up with the truth of the Father's heart. He is bringing His people out of Egypt and out of a slavery mentality. You will no longer feel hemmed in and confined; the Lord Himself is bringing you into a new, spacious place!

PUT ON NEW GARMENTS

Watch as He crowns you with a crown of beauty and washes away despair.
"I delight greatly in the Lord; my soul rejoices in my God. For He has clothed me with garments of salvation and arrayed me in a robe of His righteousness, as a bridegroom adorns his head like a priest, and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." - Isaiah 61:10

As it is written in Psalm 24:9, "Lift up your heads, you gates; lift them up, you ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in." The Lord is rising on your behalf, and your victory is certain!

Align your thoughts and your words with the promises of the Lord. Prophesy to the dead bones, "Come alive," for He is about to change everything. The areas of your greatest disappointments will soon be flooded with new life. Your breakthrough is near! Stand still, and see the salvation of your God (see 2 Chronicles 20:17).

Patience
Jane's 1:2-4 NKJV
2. My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials
3. Knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.
5. But let patience have it's perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing.

These verses are so important. My patience isn't as good as it used to be, and I have had to wake up to it and ask the Father for help with it.

God is awesome, He has unfathomable patience. 40 years in the wilderness leading His disobedient people out of Egypt. Over 6,000 years pleading with a disobedient world. We can't understand such perfect love or patience, but we can pray for more patience than we have.

We are happier when we receive it.

Luke 21:19 NKJV
By your patience possess your souls.

Scripture Of The Day - RISE UP MY BELOVED

In Song of Solomon 2, the Lover (Jesus) is wooing His Beloved to a new place in verse 10, "Rise up, my beloved, my fair one, and come away," he invites. He then goes on to declare that "the winter is past…the flowers are springing up, and the time of singing birds has come…the fig trees are budding, and the grapevines are in blossom," and then he repeats his invitation for her to arise and come away with him (Song of Solomon 2:13).

The Lover (Jesus) is announcing that it is a NEW hour, a NEW season, and that he has NEW things to show her, new places to take her, new heights for them to soar to together. She is hearing him on some level (SoS 2:8), and yet at the beginning of Song of Solomon 3 we see that while she is yearning for her Lover, she is still reaching out for him where she has always found him – and discovers that he is no longer there (SoS 3:1).

STEPPING INTO THE UNCERTAINTY OF THE UNKNOWN

She has a choice to make. She can continue to search for him where he has been, or she can respond to the invitation to arise and step into the uncertainty of the unknown, discovering him in new places and in new ways (SoS 3:2-4). She chooses the latter, and in doing so embarks on a journey with her Lover in which she comes to know him, rely on him, and lean into him to such a degree that she is completely transformed – so much so that her peers do not even recognize her when she returns (SoS 8:5).

Like in the Song of Solomon, we may have entered into a NEW season. The Lord is beckoning us, wooing us, inviting us to come away from where we have been and ARISE into a NEW place with Him – a place of greater revelation and demonstration of all that He is.

If you have noticed lately, in 2021, that things seem different, or you're not quite finding God "how" or "where" you have in the past, do not despair; do not be discouraged. He is simply answering your prayers. He is moving. He is inviting you to come along with Him.

Arise, and His glory will appear upon you. (Isaiah 61:1,2)

Scripture Of The Day - The Flooding of God's Glory And Power

"Prophesy to these bones, and say to them, 'O dry bones, hear the word of the Lord'" (Ezekiel 37:4).

Everywhere the Living Water flows, life will suddenly spring up! The more the Word is preached, prophesied, declared, affirmed, discipled and confessed the more the dry bones will rattle and rise from death to resurrection power as an exceedingly great army.

THE FLOODING OF GOD'S SPIRIT IS COMING

Let's all draw near to Him and ask Him to flood our individual lives and the lives we touch and minister to -- for everything the water touches will spring to life.

Let's spend more time raising our spiritual consciousness with the truths of our inheritance in Christ from the Bible so that there are no "empty places" in our souls.

Let's spend more time worshiping the Father and praying each and every day, letting the Living Waters fill us and then flow out of our innermost being to the people whose lives God has given us to affect and change.

Let's flood the atmosphere around us every day with the glory of God! For He is the Kingdom and the power and the glory. As we do this, then we will see exactly what Habakkuk 2:14 says - "For the earth will be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the Lord, as the waters cover the sea."

Scripture Of The Day - Freely Given

Luke 1:28 - "And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favored, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women."

Ephesians 1:6 - "To the praise of the glory of His grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved."

The word "freely given" or "accepted" in Ephesians 1:6 (The Greek word - charitoo) is the same word used for "Highly favored" in Luke 1:28.

Mary was the one person on earth who was chosen to "bring forth the Son of God"; and she was called highly favored and beloved of the Lord.
Ephesians 1:6 is talking about every born-again believer being accepted in the beloved.

Just as Mary was used to bring forth the Son of God, so also, we will be used to bring forth the Son of God in all His Glory

Luke 1:35,38 - "And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. And Mary said, 'Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word.' And the angel departed from her."

We need to ask Him for a release of divine hunger that will drive us deeper into Him.
Like Mary it is simply through intimacy, engaging the realm of heaven, and declaring what we see and hear that brings heaven to earth.

The deposit of heaven that will rest on us after engaging the revelatory realm will simply overflow and people will experience the Holy Spirit.

Scripture Of The Day - DIVINELY ORDAINED FUNCTION

2 Timothy 1:9, "God...who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began."

The term "holy calling" could also be interpreted "sacred DESTINY." The Lord considers it a sacred thing for us to enter into the divinely ordained function that He has destined for us. The prophet David once said, "Your eyes have seen my unformed substance; and in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me when as yet there was not one of them." The same blood that purchased our salvation also secured a DESTINY for us as individuals.

GRACE FOR OUR DESTINY

The Bible also emphasizes that grace was set apart for us to accomplish our DESTINY. That grace was designated to us before time began. What an incredible mystery in God! Before the earth was ever fashioned, the Lord saw us as INDIVIDUALS and allotted a portion of His grace for EACH OF US to accomplish our sacred and holy DESTINY.

The blood of Jesus not only purchased our souls but also our destiny and holy calling in Him. We have a responsibility and duty to be the agency by which the Lord carries out His blueprint on the earth through the empowering of His Spirit.

THE WORD OF GOD BECOMING FLESH AGAIN

The end-time generation has an even greater mandate placed upon it. The Bible points out that we are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses involving those who have gone before us and saw the prophetic destiny of this generation but were unable to live in it (Hebrews 11). It is a great honor that has been placed upon those living today, to be the generation that sees the consummation of God's Heavenly plans.

Matthew 13 declares that those living at the end of the age will be the harvest generation and will work cohesively with Heaven's host. The Lord has planted wheat into the field of this world, and He is looking to harvest "sons of the Kingdom." Jesus Himself said:
"The one who sows the good seed is the Son of Man, and the field is the world; and as for the good seed, these are the sons of the Kingdom....the harvest is the end of the age; and the reapers are angels" - Matthew 13:37-39.
The "sons of the Kingdom" are merely the word of God becoming flesh once again. John 1 declares that in the beginning was the Word, and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. That same paradigm will be pertinent for the "sons of the Kingdom" present on the earth during the end-of-days confrontation. God's word will be manifested in a body of people who do the works of the Kingdom like He did (John14:12).

Scripture Of The Day - Seated In The Heavenly Places

But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus" - (Ephesians 2:4-6).

As our minds are renewed and our faith grows, we take these realities as fact and live in the light of them. We come to know that we are above our enemies and refuse to walk in the flesh realm but take our place in Christ in the spirit realm.

No longer will faith be a struggle, but a normal living in the realm of God. The spiritual realm places man where communion with God is a normal experience.

We are not going to grovel in the earthly realm, but we are seated in the heavenly places with the Lord. Every Believer has the right, authority, and ability to minister out of the throne room just as Jesus did.

"Him we preach, warning every man and teaching every man in all wisdom, that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus. To this end I also labor, striving according to His working which works in me mightily" - (Colossians 1:28-29).

This morning I woke up at 6. I'm not an early riser. But I was eager to get to my morning devotions. Today's verse is found in John.

John 3: 17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

Jesus did not come to condemn but to save. A mighty truth!

Thank you God for forgiveness and grace in Christ Jesus. May we shine this light of Truth in the world where ever we go.

We ought to bask in the forgiveness and grace God offers. Grace abounds in the Love of God.

Let your light shine before men! God bless! ~Papa
Hello Papa Zoom..The Peace of Jesus, The "Jewish" Christ, who is the Holy Spirit, The Eternal Father, The Son of God and Son of man, The God of Abraham and the Living God in His human nature...May be with you....YOU SAY:<<We ought to bask in the forgiveness and grace God offers.<< I see you STILL "DO NOT KNOW" that The Saving Grace WAS, IS and WILL BE "ONLY GIVEN" TO THE REMNANT = Romans 11:5, His Spiritual Jews a.k.a Christians, His Christs, His Saints, His Church...."NO ONE ELSE GETS THAT GRACE"....I know martin luther guided by his spiritual father (The god of lies) started that "MEGA DELUSION"...But!! IT IS NOT RUE......Brother James....

Scripture Of The Day - Stretch Out -- Press On

"He that believeth on me....out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water." - John 7:38

The very life of the risen Christ in us is moving us to do His will. We are partakers of the divine nature to manifest the life of Jesus to the world.

"Others mocking said, 'these men are full of new wine.'" - Acts 2:13

"New wine" - a new order, new inspiration, new manifestation, a new creation. It is God's mind to fill us with that wine in 2021, to make us ready to burst forth with new rivers, fresh energy, no tired feeling.
What shall we do?

Believe -- stretch out -- press on -- let there be a new entering in -- a new passion to have it. We must drink deeply of the new wine, that the ones God has given us to influence and disciple may be satisfied and find satisfaction too.

"Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself." - Philippians 3:21

The body being so operated by the Spirit in the process of changing through affirming and meditating on His Word until we are like unto Him.
Being filled with the Spirit we are so hungry, so thirsty, that nothing will satisfy us but seeing Jesus. Getting more thirsty every day, more dry every day, until the floods come, and the Master passes by, ministering unto us and through us, and through us the same life, the same inspiration, that as He is, so are we in this world.

Scripture Of The Day - Carriers Of His Glory

"And He cometh unto the disciples, and findeth them asleep, and saith unto Peter, "What, could ye not watch with Me one hour? Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak." - Matthew 26:40-41

Can you imagine Jesus in the Garden of Gethsemane where all He wanted was someone to pray, stay awake with Him for one hour?
Did you know that He is still looking for those people today?
Are you willing to hang with Jesus for an hour? Are you willing to just "stay awake" with Him, to watch with Him?

God is inviting us to stay awake, keep watch and pray for His glory that will awaken the hearts of the people, bring many to know the Lord, and bring people into a place of real encounter with God. We are called to be "catalysts" of the glory of His presence. That means we are not waiting for an event to happen, but we are carriers of His glory.

What is a catalyst? A catalyst is a person or thing that precipitates an event. In other words, we are those who change the atmosphere. You can be a thermometer that reads the temperature or you can be a thermostat that changes the temperature.

Scripture Of The Day - Focusing On Things Above

"I will bless the LORD who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me." - Psalm 16:9

The promise is that even as you sleep there will be revelation.

We are instructed to set our mind and our affections on things above, not on things on earth (Colossians 3:2).

Only when our affections, our emotions, our mind, and our thoughts are set on things above can the peace of God truly come; and it's a guard. We need to let the peace of God rule; it guards our hearts and minds. Then the door of the spirit realm opens up and we begin to live in the supernatural realm because there is a direct connection between peace, the mind, and having our hearts set on entering into the realm of the Spirit. Set your affections on things above!

"Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me." - Psalm 51:10

Scripture Of The Day - Praying The Scriptures

Luke 11:1
states: "Now Jesus was praying in a certain place, and when He finished, one of His disciples said to Him, 'Lord, teach us to pray, as John taught his disciples.'"

We do not want to pray in our old ways, asking and begging. We want to come before Him as His Bride, drawing near to Him in a deep place of intimacy, and just be. When we are near Him, He is able to dwell in us more fully. From this posture everyone we encounter will be impacted by His presence in us.

By praying the scriptures in the epistles of Paul that pertain to our inheritance in Christ we come to know who we are in Christ; the power that is flowing through us and our authority over sickness, distractions, or other issues of life. Our body is the temple of God and we have the right to take authority over every area of it – spirit, soul, and body.

Scripture Of The Day - Earning Our Righteousness Through The Futility Of The Old Covenant

Luke 18:9 - "To some who were confident of their own righteousness and looked down on everyone else, Jesus told this parable:"

Most people are unaware that there are two kinds of righteousness. One form of righteousness is our own righteousness. These are the acts of holiness that we do in an attempt to fulfill the commands of the Old Testament law.

This is an imperfect righteousness because human nature is imperfect and incapable of fulfilling the law. A person who believes that he must earn God's acceptance by his holy actions must not believe in God's righteousness, which is a gift.
Righteousness is not what Jesus has done for us plus some minimum standard of holiness that we have to accomplish. God's righteousness is perfect.

Accept that you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:21).

Scripture Of The Day - Leaven Of The Kingdom Of God

Luke 13:20,21 - "To what shall I liken the kingdom of God? It is like leaven, which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal till it was all leavened."

Much like light that exposes, or salt that preserves, leaven influences its surroundings in a subtle but overpowering way. So it is with the infiltrating power of the Kingdom of God.

Without a revelation of God’s purpose for our life, we cannot move in overcoming faith.

When the main goal of our faith is to keep us safe from the devil, our faith becomes inferior to what God expects. Jesus had in mind more for us than survival. We are destined to be world changers!.

Every conversion plunders hell. Every miracle destroys the works of the devil. Every God encounter that equips a believer in his Christ identity is an "invasion of the almighty" that advances His Kingdom in the earth. This is our joy.

Revelation 12:11 - "And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death."

Scripture Of The Day - Freedom From The World

Revelation 2:6 - "But you have this in your favor; You hate the practices of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate."
The doctrine of the Nicolaitans is compromise with the world.

Affirmations:

I CONFESS THAT I AM FREE FROM THE WORLD!

I DO NOT WALK IN COMPROMISE! AS A RESULT OF MY FIRM DETERMINATION TO WALK IN GOD’S PURPOSE FOR MY LIFE, I HAVE POWER OVER SIN, POWER OVER SATAN, AND POWER WHEN I PRAY.

I AM CONFIDENT THAT HIS PRESENCE IN MY LIFE WITH A MINDSET OF ADVANCING HIS KINGDOM IS GETTING STRONGER TOO!

Scripture Of The Day - Oneness With Jesus

Song of Solomon 2:8 - "The voice of my beloved! Behold, he comes leaping upon the mountains, skipping upon the hills."

You hear and recognize His voice at once. The Bridegroom (Jesus) both embraces you and dwells within you. He does not merely walk upon the hills (which are the more external parts of your soul), but upon the mountains (the deepest part of your spirit). You are in union with God which deeply changes you within.

Scripture Of The Day - Thy Word Is Truth

John 17:16,17 - "They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world. Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth."

We've been placed in another world; our citizenship is in heaven.

We are to live by heavenly principles, and one of those principles is that of framing our world with the word of God.

We don't confess what we don't have -- we confess what we desire to have.

We don't talk about what we can't do -- we talk about what we can do through Christ who strengthens us.

God has done His part -- He sent the sacrifice of Jesus, His Word, and the Holy Spirit.

AFFIRMATION:

The Holy Spirit indwells me, and I have God's word. I use it to frame my world.

Back