Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Daniel 7 - The Little Horn Revealed

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I agree. The little horn is the eleventh horn among 10 horns. The little horn is not JESUS, absolutely, but the profane and wicked Prince of Israel -Ezekiel 21:v.25 and Daniel 9:v.27-the last week, week 70th.

Daniel 9:27 is about JESUS. "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:" The HE was Messiah the Prince, Jesus in whom we call Christ. The covenant that He confirmed was the New Covenant. The same covenant that was foretold be the prophet Jeremiah.

Jer 31:31-33
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD,
that I will make a new covenant
with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers
in the day that I took them by the hand
to bring them out of the land of Egypt;
which my covenant they brake,
although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel;
After those days, saith the LORD,
I will put my law in their inward parts,
and write it in their hearts;
and will be their God,
and they shall be my people.

And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:

Deuteronomy 18:15-19
The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken; According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not. And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken. I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

There is no 7 year covenant with some future antichrist. But if you wish to believe a lie, as it is written, God said he would send strong delusion so that you would believe the lie.

Daniel 9:27 is about JESUS. "And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week:" The HE was Messiah the Prince, Jesus in whom we call Christ. The covenant that He confirmed was the New Covenant. The same covenant that was foretold be the prophet Jeremiah.
No it is not JESUS, the he is the false messiah, a false lamb, a false Christ, as JESUS said: John 5:v.43-47. Believe in JESUS, the Word is GOD.

The covenant that He confirmed was the New Covenant. The same covenant that was foretold be the prophet Jeremiah.
No, the devilish and wicked Prince has nothing to do with the New Covenant. AFTER, yes , AFTER threescore and two weeks (after week 69th) shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself (and has northing): and the people of the prince that shall come (week 70th) shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Yeah, AFTER the sixty-two weeks (AFTER week 69th), Mashiach will be cut off and HAVE NOTHING.

The prophecy of Jeremiah has nothing to do with the demonic false messiah the evil prince and his devilish covenant with their evil hosts in his satanic world.

No it is not JESUS, the he is the false messiah, a false lamb, a false Christ, as JESUS said: John 5:v.43-47. Believe in JESUS, the Word is GOD.

No, the devilish and wicked Prince has nothing to do with the New Covenant. AFTER, yes , AFTER threescore and two weeks (after week 69th) shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself (and has northing): and the people of the prince that shall come (week 70th) shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Yeah, AFTER the sixty-two weeks (AFTER week 69th), Mashiach will be cut off and HAVE NOTHING.

The prophecy of Jeremiah has nothing to do with the demonic false messiah the evil prince and his devilish covenant with their evil hosts in his satanic world.

So you think Christ was a false messiah, and that the new covenant is devilish? That would be more suitable for the old covenant, the one the prophet referred to as a covenant with Death.

Who sits now on the throne of David?

Can you provide supporting scripture that identifies this 7 year covenant with your antichrist?

No, you are saying that.

I never said Christ is a false Messiah.

Can you answer the questions I asked of you?

Can you provide supporting scripture that identifies this 7 year covenant with your antichrist?

Daniel 9:v. 27 - Complete Jewish Bible - He will make a strong covenant with leaders for one week [of years]. For half of the week he will put a stop to the sacrifice and the grain offering.

Daniel 9:v. 27 - Complete Jewish Bible - He will make a strong covenant with leaders for one week [of years]. For half of the week he will put a stop to the sacrifice and the grain offering.

I said supporting scripture. Give me another scripture from a different prophet who speaks of this 7 year covenant with this antichrist of yours.

Luke 1:v.32-33

He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Great. When did that happen?

He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Revelation chap.4 and 5 and 11:v.15-18.

I asked for supporting scripture. Can you not provide a second witness to this 7 year covenant with your antichrist?

Daniel 9:v. 27 is not Holy Scripture for you?
There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father(GOD the Father), the Word (the Word made flesh-JESUS), and the Holy Spirit (who is not a ghost as is written in English language, but a PERSON): and these three are One.

Great, So you do acknowledge the Christ sits upon the throne of David.

Daniel 2:44
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

This everlasting kingdom has already been established and Christ is King sitting on the throne of David, and according to the book of Daniel, this occurred during the reign of the fourth beast. If the everlasting kingdom has already been established, and Christ rules from the throne of David, then why do you look for the coming of another kingdom. Why do look for a revived Roman empire and some antichrist, when what you should be looking for is Christ and His Kingdom.

As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time. I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him. And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.
I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled me. I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things. These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth. But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever. Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;

Daniel 9:v. 27 is not Holy Scripture for you?
There are three that bear record in heaven, the Father(GOD the Father), the Word (the Word made flesh-JESUS), and the Holy Spirit (who is not a ghost as is written in English language, but a PERSON): and these three are One.

Daniel 9:27 most certainly is holy scripture for me. It informs me of Messiah the Prince, Jesus in whom we call Christ confirming the new covenant with many before he is cut off in the midst of the week and crucified.

I asked you for supporting scripture, additional scripture to that of Daniel 9:27 that might lend any credence to a future 7 year covenant with your antichrist. The only thing you can come up with is a teaching on the trinity? Seriously, thats all you have got? Sounds to me like you have nothing. I'm giving you the opportunity to present addition scriptures to support your thesis, but so far you have failed. Got anything else? Or does your whole antichrist end time covenant doctrine hinge on a couple words from one single verse from the scripture that you've misinterpreted.

Daniel 9:24
Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

You pointed to Revelation when I asked who sit on the Throne of David, but how can that be if the seventieth week is yet future? Without the seventieth week being completed, then Christ has not yet been anointed as the Most Holy, and your religion is in vain.

Last edited:
Luke 1:v.32-33
Great, So you do acknowledge the Christ sits upon the throne of David.

Daniel 2:44
And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.
This everlasting kingdom has already been established and Christ is King sitting on the throne of David, and according to the book of Daniel, this occurred during the reign of the fourth beast.

You should know that the reign of the FOURTH Beast (represented by two legs of iron of the statue) was established around year 146BC after conquered the kingdom of Greek (the third Beast).

Later, the fourth beast-fourth kingdom
- was divided in two parts (two legs), and the fourth beast was dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingl, it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it (Babylonian, Medo-Persian and Greek-all Gentile kingdoms, understand?); and it had 10 horns. The 10 horns were/are the kingdom of Israel with 10 tribes, descendants of Abraham, before GOD they were above the Gentile nations, Gentile peoples, reason by which they were highlighted by the prophecy of Daniel, although they were ruled and dominated by them. Even JESUS -GOD - was Judged and condemned to death in their devilish and satanic COURT after the week 69th.

That said, you should know that, in fact, the everlasting Kingdom of GOD has NOT already been established, but only preached in the whole world, furthermore, the GOD's Kingdom DID NOT OCCUR during the reign of the fourth beast, but was pre-determined to be established AFTER the reign of the fourth Beast.
As it is written, the fourth Beast has two legs of iron, his feet part of iron and part of CLAY-the 10 horns-10 tribes- , Daniel was waching till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his FEET (TIME FUTURE) whose legs were of iron and feet and 10 TOES were of iron and clay, and the STONE brake them all to pieces.

Then was the iron, the CLAY, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together (FROM THE FEET TO THE HEAD-front to back), and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that NO PLACE WAS FOUND FOR THEM, understand? yeah, no place was found for them: and the STONE that smote the image became a great MOUNTAIN, and filled the whole earth. Revelation 20:v.1-5:
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and Judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of GOD, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh no, what you have learned is not a true interpretation of Scriptures, so your thinking is from a human perspective, not from God's perspective.

Funny thing is as I have learned is that the human perspective had me looking for the antichrist and his kingdom. From God's perspective, he said to seek first His Kingdom. But you're not seeking God's Kingdom, as you yourself have declared that the Kingdom of God has NOT been established.

That said, you should know that, in fact, the everlasting Kingdom of GOD has NOT already been established,

Your words. The Kingdom of God has NOT been established. If that is the case, then Christ does not reign and your religion is in vain.

Oseas, I have asked you repeatedly to provide another scripture other than Daniel 9:27 that would support your 7 year covenant with the antichrist. You don't seem to be able to produce any other scripture that would indeed confirm this. Why is that? I'm still waiting. Produce the scripture if you can. If you can't, then just say so.

Daniel 9:27 most certainly is holy scripture for me. It informs me of Messiah the Prince, Jesus in whom we call Christ confirming the new covenant with many before he is cut off in the midst of the week and crucified.

I asked you for supporting scripture, additional scripture to that of Daniel 9:27 that might lend any credence to a future 7 year covenant with your antichrist. The only thing you can come up with is a teaching on the trinity? Seriously, thats all you have got? Sounds to me like you have nothing. I'm giving you the opportunity to present addition scriptures to support your thesis, but so far you have failed. Got anything else? Or does your whole antichrist end time covenant doctrine hinge on a couple words from one single verse from the scripture that you've misinterpreted.
What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is GOD, understand? The testimony of two is suffice, the prophecy of Daniel is not from himself, but from GOD. What Daniel prophesied is suffice for me, because Daniel was speaking with GOD in prayer, even Gabriel, whom Daniel had seen in the vision at the beginning, touched Him about the time of the evening oblation, and informed Him, and talked with Daniel, and said, "O Daniel, I am now come forth to give thee skill and understanding. Yeah, what Daniel received from GOD through the angel Gabriel , and he prophesied, it is suffice for me.

Daniel 9:24
Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
You pointed to Revelation when I asked who sit on the Throne of David, but how can that be if the seventieth week is yet future? Without the seventieth week being completed, then Christ has not yet been anointed as the Most Holy, and your religion is in vain.
You are saying that. About the Throne of David, what prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD, understand? Yeah, the Word is GOD.

What does the Word of GOD say?
Colossians 3:v.1 -
1 - If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above,
where Christ sitteth on the right hand of GOD.

Hebrews 8:v.1-2

1 Now of the things which we have spoken this is the sum:
We have such an High Priest, who is set on the right hand of the Throne of the Majesty in the heavens;
2 A Minister of the sanctuary, and of the true Tabernacle, which the Lord pitched, and not man.

Hebrews 12:v.2-3

2 Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame
, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.
3 For consider Him that endured such contradiction of sinners against Himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.

Hebrews 1

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days (last two days or last two millenniums)spoken unto us by His Son, whom He hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also He made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His PERSON, and upholding all things by the Word of His power-the Word is GOD-, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

4 Being made so much better than the angels, as He hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent NAME than they.

Acts 4;v.11-12
11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.
12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other NAME under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny thing is as I have learned is that the human perspective had me looking for the antichrist and his kingdom. From God's perspective, he said to seek first His Kingdom. But you're not seeking God's Kingdom, as you yourself have declared that the Kingdom of God has NOT been established.
Again: Revelation 20:v.1-5:
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and Judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of GOD, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Revelation (Apocalipse) 11:v.15 to 18, written around 65 years after JESUS ascension, says:
15 And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying,
The KINGDOMS OF THIS WORLD (WORLD OF DEVIL) ARE BECOME THE KINGDOMS OF OUR LORD, AND OF HIS CHRIST; and he shall reign for ever and ever. (Time of Apocalipse, the current time, the Lord's Day, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium)

16 And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17 Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned. (Revelation 1:v.8 - I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

18 And the nations were (will be) angry, and GOD's wrath is come
, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth. This is already fulfilling LITERALLY.

1 Corinthians 15:v.24-28
24 Then cometh the END, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to GOD, even the Father; when He shall have PUT DOWN ALL RULE and ALL AUTHORITY and power.

25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For He hath put all things under His feet. But when He saith all things are put under Him, it is manifest that He is excepted, which did put all things under Him.

28 And WHEN all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto Him that put all things under Him, that GOD may be all in all.

THE WORD IS GOD

Back