Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Deadly Giant Hornets

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
220px-Picture_Vespa.jpg

I didn't intend to relate these guys to those creatures in the Revelation, for a quick minute i thought maybe they were something caused by that nuclear spill in Japan "which by the way is still leaking radioactive waste into the pacific like a sieve" No, these guys are a breed native to that area.. Two Inches Long! Yikes!!

220px-Picture_Vespa.jpg

I didn't intend to relate these guys to those creatures in the Revelation, for a quick minute i thought maybe they were something caused by that nuclear spill in Japan "which by the way is still leaking radioactive waste into the pacific like a sieve" No, these guys are a breed native to that area.. Two Inches Long! Yikes!!

WOW!

TOB too many of those old 'b' movies :nono

MV5BMTg4NTE2MTUzN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTI4MDg4._V1._SY209_CR2,0,140,209_.jpg

For those of you that don't remember those B flicks this was one about ants and the nuclear age..reba might remember when there was THEM! :topic

In the New Mexico desert, Police Sgt. Ben Peterson and his partner find a child wandering in the desert and sooner they discover that giant ants are attacking the locals. FBI agent Robert Graham teams up with Ben and with the support of Dr. Harold Medford and his daughter Dr. Patricia 'Pat' Medford, they destroy the colony of ants in the middle of the desert. Dr. Harold Medford explains that the atomic testing in 1945 developed the dangerous mutant ants. But they also discover that two queen ants have flown away to Los Angeles and they are starting a huge colony in the underground of the city. When a mother reports that her two children are missing, the team and the army have a lead to follow. Will they arrive in time to save the children and destroy the colony?

tob

Back