Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

diabetic thread

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
So my last A1C went back to up 10 after having been a 9 back in May. My liver is also started to get irritated, so my Dr is really urging me to get on top of my diet.
I am making an effort. When we go shopping I request vegetables and some fruit, as well as healthier type snacks. I'm not eating mac n cheese or pasta and I try to avoid sugary stuff. Sometimes the temptation is still very great and I slip up, but at least this way I still eat less sugar.

Trying to get out to walk at least a few minutes each day, and have a walking tracker installed on my phone to tell me how many steps I take each day.

The goal is to get my A1C under an 8. I'm hoping I can lower it to at least a 9 by next appointment.

It's a continual battle.

Oh, I see I mention ADHD quite a bit in this thread, past posts. XD I have since been diagnosed as autistic, and I really doubt I have ADHD. Autism actually has some stuff that overlaps a lot with ADHD struggles, it's called executive dysfunction. I always had doubts about the ADHD diagnosis, but I wasn't sure what else would explain the executive functioning issues until autism was put forward as a possibility.

Back