Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

DL phenylalanine

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It’s an amino acid recommended by some orthomolecular experts and others for depression pain and adhd.

My official label 🏷️ is schizophrenia. A nurse at the place I go for actual medical care suggested I might just get recurrent intense depression. When she said it I was kind of frustrated 😣. I mean…more labels 🏷️? Question 🙋 a label 🏷️ to replace with a new label 🏷️? Really?!?!?

But I stopped to think 💭 about it and…maybe? The only so called antidepressants that helped at all were Tofranil and later Wellbutrin. I do not recommend Tofranil to anyone. It’s the 1st tricyclic antidepressant. Released in the 50s. The only good thing about it was…it lifted my mood and energy levels and took the edge off my anxiety without the increase in apathy ssri drugs cause.
Rambling…

DL phenylalanine is used in the body to eventually produce dopamine norepinephrine and epinephrine. It doesn’t block reuptake it doesn’t act as an immediate mood elevator like stimulant drugs it just provides a lot f the source material for the brain to produce neurotransmitters associated with mood attention and overall awareness. Ok ✅

I’m impressed! It has to be taken on an empty stomach. So I take mine as I begin my day generally around 5-6. And…

No jitters no anxiety 😬 and also no apathy or anything like that. Just…

Better concentration and improved mood. Surprisingly my anxiety seems better. Some older studies suggest that it can be beneficial in some forms of depression with or without psych drugs in the mix.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back