Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Does man naturally have ability to Seek God ?

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
And make up your mind....
Does DRAW mean ATTRACT or DRAG?
Point of clarification: How would you define God giving people a new heart?
(Do they have a choice to keep the old heart?)
(Is their heart only partially new and partially old?)
(Can a heart be transformed and a mind renewed, but the life of the person remain unchanged … still wallowing in sin?)
Then we can try to understand the ‘efficacy’ of the “draw” of God.

He's not just according to you.
Someone has to ACT just, not only SAY he's just.

Why is He merciful to some and not all?
Thats His Prerogative, have not you read Rom 9:15

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Ex 34:7

Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

You should bow to Gods word friend. God owes nobody Mercy !

Thats His Prerogative, have not you read Rom 9:15

15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Ex 34:7

Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.

You should bow to Gods word friend. God owes nobody Mercy !
I know.
He's a very unmerciful God.
Unloving of His creation
And is not just...

But He expects us to have all 3 of these attributes.

He wants us to be more God-like than Him!

I know.
He's a very unmerciful God.
Unloving of His creation
And is not just...

But He expects us to have all 3 of these attributes.

He wants us to be more God-like than Him!
You know every word we speak will be given account for in the Judgment

Obviously.
It is those listening to you that are hearing the inconsistencies.
Your response clarifies that you CANNOT see them even when they are pointed out to you, so …

God Bless.
I know man by nature doesn't and can't seek after the true God Rom 3 11

The Bible gives countless scriptures where men sought God disproving your theory. Jesus Himself gave the command to “seek first the kingdom of God” which means he KNEW we can. He wasn’t telling the Father to make people do so.
Oh no this is the word of God not theory Rom 3:11

No it doesn’t. It was a quote from a time in Israel’s history. Other times men sought God.
Yes it does. Men naturally dont seek after God nor understand Him, dont fear Him Room 3:11-18

11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

12 They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

14 Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness:

15 Their feet are swift to shed blood:

16 Destruction and misery are in their ways:

17 And the way of peace have they not known:

18 There is no fear of God before their eyes.

This is about all men by nature, ethnicity means nothing, jew or gentile !

19 Now we know that what things soever the law saith, it saith to them who are under the law: that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become guilty before God.

Back