Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Doggy Confession

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
And believe or not , our parish had a special service with dog Mass. It was held outside.
I remember walking my dog with a leash to Communion. Great memory.

I was a but worried about the last bit but I thought the dog's sins were hilarious.
That priest reninded me of soneone !!! :)

Yeah, I thought that it was really funny as well lol but what were you worried about? The newspaper part?

Is that John Lithgow?

Yep!! :biggrin

willow

I chewed my mothers shoes,I chewed on one of her decorations

LOL I forget do you still have Willow? Or are you talking about her in past tense?

I can't remember what it was now. :blush

Lol it's alright,... I just told this story over at CB and if my post needs to be edited that's alright,.. but just remember that it's a story about a donkey. :biggrin (This is directly copied and pasted and it's from the Doggy Confession topic over there as well.)

Btw, this sort of reminds me of a funny story my pastor told during my baptism service that made things a whole lot easier to come up and speak afterwards once he did. I can't tell it quite like he did because you sort of had to be present for it to be extremely funny. Anyways he was telling the story of how he did the living Nativity scene one year. Now all the previous years they had a very gentle donkey named Daisy that the person playing Mary would ride up to the stable on.

However this particular year was the year that Daisy was pushing up daisies so they got a new donkey named Rocket that would play the part. However this donkey just wouldn't move when it came time to give the Mary actress a ride to the stable so eventually one of the men gave Rocket a great big old smack on the behind and then Rocket finally lived up to his name and shot up like a rocket, galloping, rearing, braying and making a fool of himself. The man playing Joseph tried to steady him but he decided that he wanted to play chase instead and started running around the stable with the whole town of Bethlehem chasing after him. XD

Meanwhile all of the actors are trying so desperately to stay in character, but with all the yelling and braying their sides are silently shaking from laughing so much and it's at this point in the story I am in tears as I am imagining this whole situation because I'm laughing even harder. XDDD!!! The one reading the story is the one who is remained the most focused and the story ends with the pastor saying that the story teller reads out; "and they laid Him in a manger." Moral of this story is,.. that's what you get when you work with a jackass.
:p
:tongue

Oh yeah and cats would never do confession, because they never think that they do anything wrong. :lol (Just for the record I'm not Catholic and I don't believe in confessing my sins to anybody but the Lord, but it was still a really cute video nonetheless. :) )

Cats are proof that God didn't create the world to be flat,.. otherwise they would be knocking everything off. Jessie tries to play the old sweet and innocent card quite often but it doesn't work because she's a little mischievous mischief maker but we love her anyways. :lol

There's a Zoom video going viral where a lawyer attended a virtual court session and one of his kids applied a kitty filter to his laptop so the lawyer is attending as a kitty. He says "I am not a cat". I laugh so hard every time I see it. Just to think he must declare he is not a kitty cracks me up.

This one right? :biggrin

This is also a funny video of how animals can definitely be unpredictable. XD

Back