Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] Dreams coming true; reality

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I’m 39 which is to say essentially 40. I’m homosexual I’ve had untreated hiv for nearly 20 years and I narrowly avoided a felony 10 years ago. I’m labeled as schizophrenic and unable to work or even get a job to start with…

And I think 🧐 God is granting me many of the desires of my heart Matthew 6:33 style.

HIV should ideally be treated early and aggressively. Mine was never treated even in private psychiatric hospitals. I got saved over 10 years ago and now I’m healthy enough that I seriously wonder 💭 if I’ll ever need treatment.

My parents are kind to me. At nearly 40 with my past and labels I would ordinarily be in a group home maybe in whatever is left of the state hospital 🏥. I live in a nice me sized apartment with a view. I’m relearning how to cook 👨‍🍳 how to clean 🧼 how to do self care and…

My new life in Christ is solid and real somehow in ways my pre conversion life wasn’t solid real meaningful or anything.

I get taunted with junk from my past. It seems to be getting more intense lately but I think 🤔 this is the form persecution and oppression take in my life. Psych labels are not scientific and mostly justify force coercion and confinement. I was a flamboyant gay until after Jesus Christ moved in my life and that adds to the current situation….

My parents are doing well. 60s and 70s sometimes even beyond aren’t as rough as they used to be. Honestly? I think 🤔 they’re both still recovering from miserable working conditions and that takes time. I thank God for His mercy.

Job. If only lol 😆. I think 🤔 I be may be better off as I am now than I ever would have been trying to work. I was driven out of college dorms at 17 burn out by 19 dying by 23…

And now I’m healthy normal and smart and…

Not everyone can work and a lot of it is social and economic not psychiatric per se. I’m learning to count my blessings.

Ok ✅ my life in Christ is good 😊 that says volumes about Jesus Christ, especially considering what an outcast I am around here…

God is Love. 😎

I’m 39 which is to say essentially 40. I’m homosexual I’ve had untreated hiv for nearly 20 years and I narrowly avoided a felony 10 years ago. I’m labeled as schizophrenic and unable to work or even get a job to start with…

And I think 🧐 God is granting me many of the desires of my heart Matthew 6:33 style.

HIV should ideally be treated early and aggressively. Mine was never treated even in private psychiatric hospitals. I got saved over 10 years ago and now I’m healthy enough that I seriously wonder 💭 if I’ll ever need treatment.

My parents are kind to me. At nearly 40 with my past and labels I would ordinarily be in a group home maybe in whatever is left of the state hospital 🏥. I live in a nice me sized apartment with a view. I’m relearning how to cook 👨‍🍳 how to clean 🧼 how to do self care and…

My new life in Christ is solid and real somehow in ways my pre conversion life wasn’t solid real meaningful or anything.

I get taunted with junk from my past. It seems to be getting more intense lately but I think 🤔 this is the form persecution and oppression take in my life. Psych labels are not scientific and mostly justify force coercion and confinement. I was a flamboyant gay until after Jesus Christ moved in my life and that adds to the current situation….

My parents are doing well. 60s and 70s sometimes even beyond aren’t as rough as they used to be. Honestly? I think 🤔 they’re both still recovering from miserable working conditions and that takes time. I thank God for His mercy.

Job. If only lol 😆. I think 🤔 I be may be better off as I am now than I ever would have been trying to work. I was driven out of college dorms at 17 burn out by 19 dying by 23…

And now I’m healthy normal and smart and…

Not everyone can work and a lot of it is social and economic not psychiatric per se. I’m learning to count my blessings.

Ok ✅ my life in Christ is good 😊 that says volumes about Jesus Christ, especially considering what an outcast I am around here…

God is Love. 😎
Amen, wishing you to keep being well and let the Lord keep working in your life and granting you your wishes.

Hi 👋

Thank you 🙏

I think maybe 🤔 Gods work in my life is part of what’s driving the junk around me. Pushback basically. I read somewhere that there’s always pushback whenever God works in a Christians life. Makes sense…

One cool 😎 thing is that I look somewhat younger than my age and I used to be a burnout…then a patched up burn out…

And now I’m remarkably…boring! Too normal lol… and also I look like a normal 32-35 year old…

At 39. Not freakish not weird but a blessing and a definite miracle in my own life vs what came before…

Which I suppose gives unbelievers all the more reason to taunt and belittle me. I don’t mean that in a whiny 😫 or mean way just…kind of putting it together as I type about the situation.

I apparently have a “high iq” estimate now. My prayers to be made smart and not indefinitely a victim of sin and psychiatry have been answered…

And then some. Things were rough but it speaks more to Gods mercy and love than anything else.

Non stop taunting and mockery seem to be part of my daily life and…?

It’s crazy how I was ridiculed as a kid tween and teen. I graduated high school early thinking assuming it would get better..,

And it just got worse. And it’s not just me. And it’s not just low status people either. I think 🤔 in general people are nastier meaner more openly hateful. Whatever restraint many people had in years past…

Not there now I suppose. It is what it is.

In my situation the psych junk provides fuel ⛽️ but it happened before during and after I was ripped to shreds over medicated and everything else…

And it seems to be getting more intense now?!?!

I don’t know 🤷‍♂️

Back