Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

eretz y'israel

what is isreal, and what is in prophecy?

• the land?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the people?

• only the people?

• only saved hebrews in the millenium?

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Do you even know that death and hell/hades ride on HORSES.

Revelation 6:8
And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

(NIV)
Revelation 6:8
I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Do you see them galloping around Jason? And yes, they ride here on earth or in earth to be more accurate in the spiritual sense.
jewish thought.

death hades is also the concepts of the wickedness and driver of it. doesn't mean abode cant be. easy refute there.

to assume that I didn't know that is silly. but to take that from out of its context is bad. death was cast into the lake of fire and so is hades.

yet it says satan is another name and not with hades then, if hades was satan why would the bible be that confusing? its not

jewish thought.

death hades is also the concepts of the wickedness and driver of it. doesn't mean abode cant be. easy refute there.

The observation was two fold Jason.

Firstly, that death and hades do not ride around on physical horses.

And they both are on or in the earth.

The notion that Hades is some place that is 'somewhere else' other than the earth is a christian fairy tale.

.... is a christian fairy tale.

I'm wondering what other Christian fairy tales may be afoot. :chin

Disagreement of beliefs involving Christian doctrine is bound to occur. And it does quite often. That by no means warrants posting an opinion that what others believe are fairy tales.

Present your case through evidence. Opinions of others and/or their beliefs is not evidence.

========

Terms of Service

1) Give other members the respect you would have them give to yourself. (ToS 2.4)
Address issues/ideas, not persons or personalities. Do not insult, publicly post derogatory opinions of others, post insinuation to belittle or discredit, or otherwise create a hostile environment. Present evidence for support or rebuttal during debate. Bashing the author of another view or opinion is not evidence.

Israel is only a new name given to the overcomer to mark a transition. It can apply to a person, a people, a land, a faith, etc. However, in every case it is an acknowledgment to God for the credit for any perceived victory seemingly obtained through our own effort. Thus God's Grace is greater than our works.

Israel = "God prevails"

Guys, I am Israel. I belong to the HOLY nation Israel. I am a Jew.
ok yet you have Arabic with an f-15 as an avatar.? is that in reference to the war with the nuts in palenstine. if I may ask, you are saved Jew? you say by many posts by implication you believe.

if so, from one member of isreal to another shalom

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back