Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

First impression of new board

Tell us about your first impression

• Total voters

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Something else that might be useful is a sticky somewhere of known issues that are being worked on, that way the admins are not inundated with duplicate error reports.

Claudya said:
It's more like we're helping each other figuring out what the best moves would be for each of us. That'd explain how we always end in a draw. Maybe that's defeating the purpose of a competition..... :tongue
Actually, not at all. That's smart. When my kids were young I used to spot them a queen to give them a chance at winning. It also taught me how to play without a queen, so it was win/win. I'll sacrifice a queen for positioning. That one of strategies at times. Set em up, offer them the queen in a supposed blunder...and when they snap it up, laugh and go in for the mate. LOL. Bwahahaha!
You're scary. :confused: If I ever play chess against you I will remember never to take your queen, especially if it seems too easy.

Private Timm said:
The new board doesn't appear to quote quotes very well. In other words in can quote the other person, but not their quote, the previous quote of your own and their response (three quotes in a quote box).
It works, but you have to copy and paste the text you wanna quote and type the quote tags yourself. Just noticed that there is a little button at the top right corner of the reply box that will switch from rich text to BB code editor.
I'm gonna use that for a more classical bulletin board feel. :)
Test for 3 or more quotes in a box:
Seems to work, it's just a bit more work than in our previous board. And you gotta expand the quote box.

I cant tell if it is oak or pine..............

I like the old board better

It runs very terribly on my tablet. When I type it scrolls all the way to the top of the page, and then I cant see what I am typing... Either this board is not too mobile-friendly, or my Android is just stuffy.

I cant tell if it is oak or pine..............

I like the old board better

It runs very terribly on my tablet. When I type it scrolls all the way to the top of the page, and then I cant see what I am typing... Either this board is not too mobile-friendly, or my Android is just stuffy.
I am extremely surprised to hear that. I think the site is cleaner and easier both on my android phone and Nexus 7 tablet.

Your not using tapatalk are you? If so, try the site natively.

I am extremely surprised to hear that. I think the site is cleaner and easier both on my android phone and Nexus 7 tablet.

Your not using tapatalk are you? If so, try the site natively.
No, I dont use that. Dont you have to pay for tapatalk? Ill just type up in note pad and paste everything. Maybe ill try factory reset too one day. Ill also have to try it in dolphin browser. Somethings gotta work. Im no geologist.

I use Chrome on all of my android devices and the site looks fantastic. which browser are you using with your Android device?
I'm actually posting right now with my phone using voice recognition.

I use Chrome on all of my android devices and the site looks fantastic. which browser are you using with your Android device?
Same, chrome on android for me. No problems.

Internet, the browser that comes on it. The other browser I use is called dolphin, but need to download it. Google has their eye on you.

YosefHayim, Yeah, Google's got their eye on me, and they're doing a great job of taking care of me too! Gone are the days of loosing my favorites, but more important, gone are the days of loosing all my contacts for my phone!

Stovebolts, you forgot to pack the rolling pin :sad
if you guys don't want the hungry cops banging at your doors at 1 AM then restore my :biggrinunno :shrug :confused and :bicker at least. And where is our :chin?

How do we welcome our newbies ? :wave :waving

Never let us :crying :crying4 before you do something

Give the guys some time.... They are working hard for your enjoyment :) Yeah i miss the little guys too....

images

Can we use our own, remember my motorized chair Blazin Bones would, he loved it..

tob

After thinking it through using your own smileys can be hazardous if n you get tangled up with the likes of a vendor like "Smiley Central" they had/have a virus attached called cool web search that can reek real havoc with your machine.

Just another way for the bad guys to ruin it for the rest..

tob

Back