Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• Wearing the right shoes, and properly clothed spiritually?

Join Elected By Him for a devotional on Ephesians 6:14-15

https://christianforums.net/threads/devotional-selecting-the-proper-shoes.109094/

Freedom to choose

I don't mean we should be ashamed to say we are Christian. In fact as we get further marginalised in this modern era, every year, we probably need to put ourselves in places that don't like us.

We put ourselves where the Holy Spirit leads us to preach the goodness of the Gospel of grace and will always give us what to speak to others.

Mat 9:10 And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
Mat 9:11 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
Mat 9:12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
Mat 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

We put ourselves where the Holy Spirit leads us to preach the goodness of the Gospel of grace and will always give us what to speak to others.

Mat 9:10 And it came to pass, as Jesus sat at meat in the house, behold, many publicans and sinners came and sat down with him and his disciples.
Mat 9:11 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto his disciples, Why eateth your Master with publicans and sinners?
Mat 9:12 But when Jesus heard that, he said unto them, They that be whole need not a physician, but they that are sick.
Mat 9:13 But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Good! And this is why I posted a thread about understanding the love of God and to focus on the one commandment.

I think It answer allot of the questions that I read in this forum.
But there is no bad questions as long as we get the right answers! :)

Of course.
But I am talking about it, in a broader context.
I respect your freedom to choose a Sola Scriptura Christian denominations. You respect my freedom to be Catholic. Isn't that important? To respect each other's freedom.

Here is the thing as God is not about a man's religion as there are 5,800 different religions around the world and God is no respecter of person, but does allow us to make our own choices and we need to respect the choices others make, even if we do not agree with them.

Act 10:34 Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:
Act 10:35 But in every nation he that feareth him, and worketh righteousness, is accepted with him.

God does not recognize organized religion as in denominations or on-denominations as it's all about us having a personal relationship with Christ by that of God's grace by faith in which we believe Christ Jesus is our faith in whom we trust in.

FREEDOM is God giving us liberty through his power that gives us the authority to speak his word to those who need to hear no matter the location or the environmental situation that would otherwise prohibit freedom of another religion or speech. Although we are given this freedom we have to exercise restraint from forcing our beliefs onto others. As we came to God through our own freewill so will others that hear his call to salvation. If we use force then we are outside of Gods will of love and compassion and become no effect in another’s life and only become as sounding cymbals like the Pharisees who loved to be seen of others.

Galatians 5:13 for, brethren, ye have been called unto liberty; only use not liberty for an occasion to the flesh, but by love serve one another.

Good! And this is why I posted a thread about understanding the love of God and to focus on the one commandment.

I think It answer allot of the questions that I read in this forum.
But there is no bad questions as long as we get the right answers! :)

Like the saying goes: there are no stupid questions, but only stupid answers. (Not directed at anyone here)

It is written in the Law that a citizen has the freedom to leave the country and a citizen has the freedom to return to the country at there free choice. If the government wants to detain citizens at the boarder and force citizens into quarentine facilities against there will then the government should pay for it.

Last edited:
We do not flaunt our faith as deeming ourselves greater than anothe

Our faith is to be visible so we are able to gossip the gospel. Any one who Loves Jesus knows that they like him are to be servants to all.
So there is no element of flaunting one's faith, at the same time one has to be clear, if Jesus is the Way and the Truth all Other ways are false and all other claims are not the truth.

It is all down to how one interacts with people.

I have come to believe that freedom to choose a religion or faith is more important than faith. (not sure I worded that perfectly)
I can have my Christian faith but I should never act like my faith is superior to other religions or even atheism. That leads to religious arrogance.
Faith then should really be a private matter. Except for forums like this and Church.
More to come .....
I think its possible to have belief in your faith, we can be proud and proclaim the faith without being arrogant.

Back