Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Freemasonry

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

LOTS Creed

LOTS Creed and God's Witness: Dr. Claudia Albers
"There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot."
President John F. Kennedy
7 days before his assassination

GrayState-400x224-72ppi-opt.png

Gray State - Official Concept Trailer (Production started in 2010 and was NEVER completed!)

guillotine-400x250-72ppi-opt.png

Why were Filmmaker David Crowley and his Family Murdered before he could Complete Gray State?

symbolic-language-of-freemasonry-400x267-72ppi-opt.jpg

Insider Exposes Freemasonry as World's Oldest Religion and Luciferian Plans for The New World Order
Insider Exposes Freemasonry as World's Oldest Religion and Luciferian Plans for The New World Order (video)

noahide_law_283x178-72ppi-opt.jpg

Noahide Laws; did the U.S. Congress pass a bill which George Bush signed?

noahide_book-128x198-72ppi-opt.jpeg

Noahide Laws-A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing
Noahide laws are the seven laws, or commandments, given to Noahs sons. The law," thou shall not commit idolatry." The punishment for idolatry is beheading. If you are a Christian, Mormon, or any religion that worships Jesus Christ, you will be beheaded, or have to deny Christ. This is the new world order, one religion, that is going to take away your freedoms, including your freedom of worship.

To obtain more information on these subjects, please go to the website:
LOTS_header-200x50-72ppi-opt.jpg

LOTS Creed

Reactions: JLB

Even better:

The Freemasons are just a small part of the big picture as they are controlled by the Jesuit Militant Priesthood.

This is a partial list of what the Jesuit Militant Priesthood has controlled from their beginning in 1540: Inquisition, Crusaders, Knights Templar, Illuminati, high level Freemasonry, Jesuit infiltration of the English colonies on the North American continent, Banksters, Vatican Bank, Agenda 21 and 2030, World Trade Organization, Bilderbergers Club, Rothschild’s, Rockerfellows, Constantine, Hitler, Mussolini, Roman Catholic Ecumenical Assemblies (RCEA) and The Global Eucharistic Community (GEC).

Today the Vatican has formal diplomatic relations with all seven continents and their Jesuit Superiors including America. Each Jesuit Provincial has to take the Jesuit Extreme Oath of Induction when a Jesuit of the minor rank is to be elevated to command when he is conducted into the Chapel of the Convent of the Order. There are only three others present standing in front of the altar. On either side stands a monk, one of whom holds a banner of yellow or white, which are the Papal colors. The other a black banner with a dagger and red cross above a skull and crossbones, with the letters INRI and below them the Latin words IUSTUM, NECAR, REGES, IMPIOUS meaning it is just to exterminate or annihilate impious or heretical Kings, Governments, or Rulers.

Upon the floor is a red cross at which the candidate kneels. The Superior hands him a small black crucifix, which he takes in his left hand and presses to his heart, and the Superior at the same time presents to him a dagger, which he grasps by the blade and holds the point against his heart as the Superior still holding it by the hilt. The candidate then cuts himself enough to draw blood as part of the blood oath he is now ready to take. The Superior then addresses the elected candidate with the beginning of the oath.

Here is just a short snippet of the lengthy Jesuit Blood Oath as the candidate makes all allegiance to the Pope. The oath is given by the Superior Jesuit General of the Society of Jesus as it appears in the JESUIT Extreme Oath of Induction recorded in the Journals of the 62D Congress, 3d Session of the U.S. (House Calendar No. 397. Report No. 1523) Congressional Record House, 15 Feb. 1913, pp3215-3216:
I further more promise and declare that I will, when opportunity present, make and wage relentless war, secretly or openly, against all heretics, Protestants and Liberals, as I am directed to do, to extirpate and exterminate them from the face of the whole earth; and that I will spare neither age, sex or condition; and that I will hang, waste, boil, flay, strangle and bury alive these infamous heretics, rip up the stomachs and wombs of their women and crush their infants heads against the walls in order to annihilate forever their execrable race. You can find the full oath online.

Even better:

"There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot."

There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. - JFK
Apr 30, 2020

Comment on that JFK video website:
I love how they're trying to say this never was said across all "fact checking" websites. It was still available to watch on Youtube back in 2015. The entire speech could be found online, and he absolutely DID say that. I watched that speech myself, I watched his face and his lips say exactly those words, it was publicly available before it became a popular meme, and I used to share it with family and friends to support my "conspiracy" argument who can also confirm it's existence. Be careful guys, the fact "they're", whoever they are, now are complacent in absolutely lying to the public and censor our content is absolutely terrifying. Also, just gonna put this out there so I don't get "suicided" but if I die now, question it. Lol.

Even better:

There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. - JFK
Apr 30, 2020

Comment on that JFK video website:
I love how they're trying to say this never was said across all "fact checking" websites. It was still available to watch on Youtube back in 2015. The entire speech could be found online, and he absolutely DID say that. I watched that speech myself, I watched his face and his lips say exactly those words, it was publicly available before it became a popular meme, and I used to share it with family and friends to support my "conspiracy" argument who can also confirm it's existence. Be careful guys, the fact "they're", whoever they are, now are complacent in absolutely lying to the public and censor our content is absolutely terrifying. Also, just gonna put this out there so I don't get "suicided" but if I die now, question it. Lol.
Oh, come on. Unfortunately for you, you're dealing with someone who has spent decades neck-deep in JFK assassination lore - every last detail and every wacky conspiracy theory. Any notion that Lee Harvey Oswald was affiliated with Freemasonry is from the lunatic fringe of the lunatic fringe.

JFK never gave your supposed "plot in this country" speech. He didn't give it 7 days before the assassination or any other time. If you think you watched it, you have a vivid imagination.

The speech you link this time around has nothing to do with such a speech. It's a speech JFK gave to the American Newspaper Publishers Association on April 22, 1961, three months after he took office and 2-1/2 years before he was assassinated. See https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives...can-newspaper-publishers-association-19610427.

"The monolithic and ruthless conspiracy" he was talking about was Communism:

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.
Nevertheless, every democracy recognizes the necessary restraints of national security--and the question remains whether those restraints need to be more strictly observed if we are to oppose this kind of attack as well as outright invasion.

The Freemasons are just a small part of the big picture as they are controlled by the Jesuit Militant Priesthood.

This is a partial list of what the Jesuit Militant Priesthood has controlled from their beginning in 1540: Inquisition, Crusaders, Knights Templar, Illuminati, high level Freemasonry, Jesuit infiltration of the English colonies on the North American continent, Banksters, Vatican Bank, Agenda 21 and 2030, World Trade Organization, Bilderbergers Club, Rothschild’s, Rockerfellows, Constantine, Hitler, Mussolini, Roman Catholic Ecumenical Assemblies (RCEA) and The Global Eucharistic Community (GEC).
And all is controlled by the Kabbalah practitioners. All the secret societies have been "Stabled" under the Edomite and Talmudic mysticism.

Even better:

Just because some “fact check” website says something is false doesn’t mean anything.

Wake Up!

And all is controlled by the Kabbalah practitioners. All the secret societies have been "Stabled" under the Edomite and Talmudic mysticism.
The Kabbalah applies only to writings that emerged in medieval Spain and Soutern France beginnning in the 13 century. I can't see Freemasonry steming from the Kabbalah of Jewish mysticism, although there is much Egyptian mysticism involed.

Freemasonry had its beginning known as "craft masonry" with Euclid in Egypt and came to England in the reign of King Athelstan (924-939). The first Grand Lodge was established first in London in 1717, but the earliest reference to masons are found in the Regius Poem also known as Halliwell Manuscripts published in 1390.

Below is an excellent download by John Daniels about Freemasonry as he was involved with the Jesuit Priesthood and Freemasons and now exposes them for who they truly are.

Last edited:
The Kabbalah applies only to writings that emerged in medieval Spain and Soutern France beginnning in the 13 century. I can't see Freemasonry steming from the Kabbalah of Jewish mysticism, although there is much Egyptian mysticism involed.

Freemasonry had its beginning known as "craft masonry" with Euclid in Egypt and came to England in the reign of King Athelstan (924-939). The first Grand Lodge was established first in London in 1717, but the earliest reference to masons are found in the Regius Poem also known as Halliwell Manuscripts published in 1390.
You do know Kabbalah has been practiced since the Babylonian captivity right? Just because you know of only more recent books and writings does mean the secret mysteries- " Those deep things of Satan" have not be practiced since captivity in Babylon.

The Kabbalah applies only to writings that emerged in medieval Spain and Southern France beginning in the 13 century. I can't see Freemasonry stemming from the Kabbalah of Jewish mysticism, although there is much Egyptian mysticism involved.

Below is an excellent website by John Daniel's exposing Freemasonry that you can download. I have talked with him many years ago, which I no longer do as his life, if he is still alive, is in danger of exposing many things about the Jesuit Priesthood he was involved in at one time, but now exposes them for who they truly are.

You do know Kabbalah has been practiced since the Babylonian captivity right? Just because you know of only more recent books and writings does mean the secret mysteries- " Those deep things of Satan" have not be practiced since captivity in Babylon.
Of course I do as it all started with Nimrod and the tower of Babel and he being the first king of Babylon. Go check out the website I posted as it's all in there.

Just because some “fact check” website says something is false doesn’t mean anything.

Wake Up!
You got that right as fact check has been proven wrong many times on what they say is false information.

All lie freemasonery justify all thier crimes since daw of history saying they gave rise to society and civilization. civilization was gonna come and rise but they stole since back then and steal since today.

Oh, come on. Unfortunately for you, you're dealing with someone who has spent decades neck-deep in JFK assassination lore - every last detail and every wacky conspiracy theory. Any notion that Lee Harvey Oswald was affiliated with Freemasonry is from the lunatic fringe of the lunatic fringe.

JFK never gave your supposed "plot in this country" speech. He didn't give it 7 days before the assassination or any other time. If you think you watched it, you have a vivid imagination.

The speech you link this time around has nothing to do with such a speech. It's a speech JFK gave to the American Newspaper Publishers Association on April 22, 1961, three months after he took office and 2-1/2 years before he was assassinated. See https://www.jfklibrary.org/archives...can-newspaper-publishers-association-19610427.

"The monolithic and ruthless conspiracy" he was talking about was Communism:

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence--on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.
Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.
Nevertheless, every democracy recognizes the necessary restraints of national security--and the question remains whether those restraints need to be more strictly observed if we are to oppose this kind of attack as well as outright invasion.

It is, in fact, false.
I'm not a fan of masonry .

If only there was some archive of speeches given on radio,tv..

Somehow said malevolent organization is so good at it's plotting they win ,and yet persons somehow know the characters that plot this ,the plans and gossip about it .

I use gossip because if they knew a plot was going to get them killed they wouldn't just let it happen .

Cult like .ain't it ?

i dont know as if freemasonry is out to control the world i am not a masonic member, i could have my dad was a master mason. the beef i have with being masonic lodge member you have to believe in a god .i am fairly familiar with the masonic Lodge i grew up around them to many make it a religion when my dad was in it many years ago it was not a religion to him. i call it a get lose moose club . the mystery of iniquity can be numerous things.. i dare say teh masonic Lodge is just a club to many they dont care about all the other stuff.

Somehow said malevolent organization is so good at it's plotting they win ,and yet persons somehow know the characters that plot this ,the plans and gossip about it .
it is a male only the eastern star women can join but masons are involved in it.. in the old days i think this was in the start up of it.. you was not to tell the secrets of the Lodge.. or else you could lose your life. i dont see this in todays world ..i know many who joined and left and have told me many things i already knew

Back