Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Freemasonry

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Oh how easily deceived you are. You easily fall for their deceptions. However the truth is hard to find.
Not sure who you are addressing, or is it everyone?

If you are addressing just one member in particular you need to tag them
You have to do this: @ for_his_glory but no spaces. Give it a try.

guillotine-chanel-400x302-72ppi-opt.png

Why is Chanel building "Smart Guillotines"?

Albert Pike: The 3 World Wars?

blood-red-sky-381x515-72ppi-opt.png

Viral Video: Mysterious Blood-Red Sky Causes Panic Among People In China's Zhoushan

Adolph Hitler saw a seething blood red sky at his mountain retreat and 9 days later World War II began

LOTS_header-200x50-72ppi-opt.jpg

To obtain more information on these subjects, please go to the website:
LOTS Creed

Rev 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

It is only those who are of the 32nd and 33 degree of Freemasonry that truly know the depths of this so called Lodge for men that allow themselves to be deceived by Satan.

"There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot."
President John F. Kennedy
7 days before his assassination

GrayState-400x224-72ppi-opt.png

Gray State - Official Concept Trailer (Production started in 2010 and was NEVER completed!)

guillotine-400x250-72ppi-opt.png

Why were Filmmaker David Crowley and his Family Murdered before he could Complete Gray State?

symbolic-language-of-freemasonry-400x267-72ppi-opt.jpg

Insider Exposes Freemasonry as World's Oldest Religion and Luciferian Plans for The New World Order
Insider Exposes Freemasonry as World's Oldest Religion and Luciferian Plans for The New World Order (video)

noahide_law_283x178-72ppi-opt.jpg

Noahide Laws; did the U.S. Congress pass a bill which George Bush signed?

noahide_book-128x198-72ppi-opt.jpeg

Noahide Laws-A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing
Noahide laws are the seven laws, or commandments, given to Noahs sons. The law," thou shall not commit idolatry." The punishment for idolatry is beheading. If you are a Christian, Mormon, or any religion that worships Jesus Christ, you will be beheaded, or have to deny Christ. This is the new world order, one religion, that is going to take away your freedoms, including your freedom of worship.

LOTS_header-200x50-72ppi-opt.jpg

LOTS Creed
The Kennedy quote is correct, but the comment on it is not.
Here is the actual speech the quote is in (about 9:40 into the speech).
It was delivered Apr. 27, 1961

trumpets-400x270-72ppi-opt.png

2011 Trumpets Sounds Heard in Kiev, Ukraine (Warning Signs 1 Corinthians 15) - Watch
1 year ago
Comment on that website (1 year ago):
Funny how the start of the trumpets 10 years ago would be in Kiev, the exact place where world war 3 may start. All the other sky trumpets came after the Kiev ones. I remember the day this was posted and I knew it meant something ominous then. Seeing it getting fulfilled now is shocking. I wish more people would do videos on this. Thank you for being the only one to post on this so far.

cross_in_russian_sky-400x231-72ppi-opt.png

A Cross Appears in the Sky Above Kuzbass in Russia Last Week - Watch
Jan 24, 2022

LOTS_Creed-612x396-72ppi.jpg

LOTS Creed

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back