Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Freemasonry

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
"There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot."
President John F. Kennedy
7 days before his assassination

There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman and child. - JFK
Apr 30, 2020

Comment on that JFK video website:
I love how they're trying to say this never was said across all "fact checking" websites. It was still available to watch on Youtube back in 2015. The entire speech could be found online, and he absolutely DID say that. I watched that speech myself, I watched his face and his lips say exactly those words, it was publicly available before it became a popular meme, and I used to share it with family and friends to support my "conspiracy" argument who can also confirm it's existence. Be careful guys, the fact "they're", whoever they are, now are complacent in absolutely lying to the public and censor our content is absolutely terrifying. Also, just gonna put this out there so I don't get "suicided" but if I die now, question it. Lol.
I believe the Freemasons have infected every level of our government including schoolboards. They are harvesting America's children into homosexuality by whatever means. They are the greatest threat to families, this nation and to the entire world.

"There's a plot in this country to enslave every man, woman, and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot."
President John F. Kennedy
7 days before his assassination

GrayState-400x224-72ppi-opt.png

Gray State - Official Concept Trailer (Production started in 2010 and was NEVER completed!)

guillotine-400x250-72ppi-opt.png

Why were Filmmaker David Crowley and his Family Murdered before he could Complete Gray State?

symbolic-language-of-freemasonry-400x267-72ppi-opt.jpg

Insider Exposes Freemasonry as World's Oldest Religion and Luciferian Plans for The New World Order
Insider Exposes Freemasonry as World's Oldest Religion and Luciferian Plans for The New World Order (video)

noahide_law_283x178-72ppi-opt.jpg

Noahide Laws; did the U.S. Congress pass a bill which George Bush signed?

noahide_book-128x198-72ppi-opt.jpeg

Noahide Laws-A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing
Noahide laws are the seven laws, or commandments, given to Noahs sons. The law," thou shall not commit idolatry." The punishment for idolatry is beheading. If you are a Christian, Mormon, or any religion that worships Jesus Christ, you will be beheaded, or have to deny Christ. This is the new world order, one religion, that is going to take away your freedoms, including your freedom of worship.

To obtain more information on these subjects, please go to the website:
LOTS_header-200x50-72ppi-opt.jpg

LOTS Creed
I have to wonder if the reemasons adhere to the Thousand Year Days" teaching. If so, then they know time is short and only have till 2030 to carry ut their plans. The way everything seems to be excellerating, it sure looks like it. They seem to be in a hurry.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back