Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Funny old sayings...

Blake

Because some of y'all ain't got the sense that God gave a goose. You're a few crayons short of a box but, bless your hearts, I love ya anyways.

But really though, share some funny old sayings. I'd love to hear and share some.

My Mom always says, "oh heavens to mergatroy!" To this day I still have no idea what that means or if I'm spelling it correctly! Lol

There are some that would say I am "dumber than a bag of hammers but I "don't pay them no never mind", and let what they say roll off of me "like water off a duck's back"

Bless their heart

Don't mind me. Sometimes I don't know whether to check my butt or scratch my watch. I don't mean no harm, so don't pitch a hissy fit. I'm just cranky from being hungry... I could eat the north bound side of a south bound pole cat. Just kidding. I'm happy as a coon in a trash can. I'd have more to share but I'm busier than a three-legged cat in a sandbox so I gotta go. I won't let the door hit me where the good Lord split me.

Gun control is being able to hit your target.
2gunsfiring.gif

Lol.Murphys law of combat.25 when the pin is pulled mr.grenade isn't your friend. Friendly fire isnt

If you feed a hungry man with a fish, you feed him for a day.
If you teach a man to fish? You feed him for a lifetime.

If you hit a man with a fish to his fish-face? You might, you just might, get to watch a fish-fight break out that could last for days and that could be the funniest thing your eyes have never seen(!) And, if you're lucky, the man with the fish-faces' wife, yes, his fishwife, might join in too! Now that would be a HOOT!

Or, here's another:
It's like my pappy always never used to say, "You can't lead a donkey to water, but you CAN make him drink," he would then wait for the first hint of bemused befuddlement to appear on your face before continuing, "Just grab your 2 x 4 and smack him right between the eyes, for everybody knows; you first has-ta git its attention.

Last edited:
Back