Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

Funny old sayings...

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs....... grinning like a mule eating briers..........UFTA ......... pert near ....
fair to middlin .......... not nary one...........You know that white stuff on top of chicken poo? That's chicken poo too!

nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs....... grinning like a mule eating briers..........UFTA ......... pert near ....
fair to middlin .......... not nary one...........You know that white stuff on top of chicken poo? That's chicken poo too!
pert near, fair to middlin and not nary one use to be a normal part of my speech. :yes

One my uncle would use. "Nothing is a blade-less knife without a handle."

Another one a high school teacher used that I still use today. "Common sense is not so common!"

What about all those little "work a rounds" as an excuse for using the Lords name in vain such as "Geepiss Creepers" and Oh my "Gosh" ! .Or am I being a little too narrow ?

I got to change one of mothers sayings.

Live and learn. Die and forget it all.
Became
Live and learn. Share what you learn before you die.

eddif

Lickity split...............Runnin like a scalded dawg ..........Prettier Than a Speckled Pup in Springtime... lower than a snakes belly in a wagon rut .............. sweeter than sugar..... grinning like a possum.... dead as a door nail.... higher than a kite.....mean as a snake ............. piousness as a viper ....... early bird gets the worm.....curiosity killed the cat....sneaky as a mouse......let a dead dog lie....... don't kick a dead horse....

Not playing with a full deck ............. a few fries short of a happy meal.......... elevator does not go the top floor.... "stupid is as stupid does.....like two peas in a pod...... life is like a box of chocOlates" <<<<<<<<<< Forest Gump

Well...I ain't never!
If''en that don't beat all you ever saw

At least I don't say "winder" for window anymore, but I do have problems with the 'i' sound, niiiice (nice), riiice (rice) :erm

Well...I ain't never!
If''en that don't beat all you ever saw

At least I don't say "winder" for window anymore, but I do have problems with the 'i' sound, niiiice (nice), riiice (rice) :erm
now your talking .............makes me no never mind ......she's the cats meow..........Id lose my head if it won't attached

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back