Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Gen 6

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
It should say (back) into heaven. Otherwise it is a biblical contradiction.
Occasionally God makes an exception.

John 3:13
No one has ever gone (back) into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.
Except that the Greek doesn't say that, so we shouldn't go adding in words. "Has ascended" is equivalent to "has been in." That is seen by "except he who descended from heaven." So, unless Jesus is referring to some previous time he descended from heaven and then ascended into heaven, only to descend again, the plain understanding is that he simply means he was in heaven--where no man has ascended to--and then descended.

The point Jesus is making is that no man can speak to or understand heavenly things because they haven't been to heaven, but he can since he came from heaven.

Again, please provide the information I asked for.

I understand them.
You said you understood them. I will explain because you don't completely. Before day one their was the Father,then the Spirit, followed the Christ. That kingdom had no time. It is from everlasting to everlasting. No time. Satan was created and a throne was given to him below the everlasting realms. He deceived many Angels. They followed him. Just as he has deceived earth. The Father planed to recover the great loss. The Father created the cosmos. Of course Satan thought he did. These that have fallen are placed . Day one begins the building of that prison. Now you can understand that Jesus came to that prison.

You said you understood them. I will explain because you don't completely. Before day one their was the Father,then the Spirit, followed the Christ. That kingdom had no time. It is from everlasting to everlasting. No time. Satan was created and a throne was given to him below the everlasting realms. He deceived many Angels. They followed him. Just as he has deceived earth. The Father planed to recover the great loss. The Father created the cosmos. Of course Satan thought he did. These that have fallen are placed . Day one begins the building of that prison. Now you can understand that Jesus came to that prison.
Space, time, and dark matter are primordial. God said that He formed, and Yahshua said that he was created. Holy Spirit is a title for Yahwah.
Here is the reason Yahwah alone is the First and Last. Yahwah formed First before any other, and Yahwah is the Last because none will come after Him.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no [god / God] (el / El) was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Many times Yahwah says there is no other, but Him alone.

Christ is a created being according to the bible
Proverbs 8:23
I was formed long ages ago, at the very beginning, when the world came to be.
Christ was formed in the beginning of creation by Yahwah.

Christ Pre-existed.

John 6:41
At this the Jews there began to grumble about him because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.”

John 6:42
They said, “Is this not Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How can he now say, ‘I came down from heaven’ ?”

John 8:42
Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me.

John 8:58
“Very truly I tell you,” Yahshua answered, “before Abraham was born, I existed!”

John 10:36
what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

John 17:5
5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

John 17:24
“Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.

Space, time, and dark matter are primordial. God said that He formed, and Yahshua said that he was created. Holy Spirit is a title for Yahwah.
Here is the reason Yahwah alone is the First and Last. Yahwah formed First before any other, and Yahwah is the Last because none will come after Him.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no [god / God] (el / El) was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Many times Yahwah says there is no other, but Him alone.

Christ Pre-existed.

At this the Jews there began to grumble about him because he said, “I am the bread that came down from heaven.”

They said, “Is this not Jesus, the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we know? How can he now say, ‘I came down from heaven’ ?”

Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me.

“Very truly I tell you,” Yahshua answered, “before Abraham was born, I existed!”

what about the one whom the Father set apart as his very own and sent into the world? Why then do you accuse me of blasphemy because I said, ‘I am God’s Son’?

5 And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

“Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.
It's ok it's a easy mistake on Isaiah 43 that people don't see. Yahwah the power of fire and wind then Elohim power of earth and water. What Jesus is saying that His Father is of all things created. Of course other things are said but this is what's going on. That another God has talked about other things such as sacrifice before. And He is the true Father. The Fathers name is not Yahwah.

23 Thou hast not brought me the small cattle of thy burnt offerings; neither hast thou honoured me with thy sacrifices. I have not caused thee to serve with an offering, nor wearied thee with incense.
24 Thou hast bought me no sweet cane with money, neither hast thou filled me with the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities.
25 I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
26 Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.
27 Thy first father hath sinned, and thy teachers have transgressed against me.
28 Therefore I have profaned the princes of the sanctuary, and have given Jacob to the curse, and Israel to reproaches.

Again
Again

I know the times, and have seen the new earth. Also seen Satan fall from heaven and know that time. I know the new heavens and not just 4 planets as today with people but 12. Keep your eyes looking in the heavens destruction comes from the north heading east towards earth. The years left when Satan falls less then 3 years. If your thinking Jesus will step foot on this planet again study more, no scriptures say this, His kingdom is in heaven.

All that has been worshipping the other gods come now repent Jesus is the one and it is He the loves you and gave His life. And no death is in Him but only life eternal. He has been patient for thousands of years now is the time. Time is short the end of things is coming fast.

First, Yahweh does not say he was formed. If he was, then he isn't God. Second, nowhere does Jesus say that he was created. Third, the Holy Spirit is not a title for Yahweh; he is a third person who is also known as the Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of his Son, among other titles.

This is not saying that Christ was created, unless you want to argue that God lacked wisdom to created so he created wisdom. Do you see the problems there?

Christ Pre-existed.

And all of these things mean the Son is truly God, since only God existed before creation.

It's ok it's a easy mistake on Isaiah 43 that people don't see. Yahwah the power of fire and wind then Elohim power of earth and water. What Jesus is saying that His Father is of all things created. Of course other things are said but this is what's going on.
Yahweh is the name of God, one of whose titles is Elohim; they are one and the same.

That another God has talked about other things such as sacrifice before. And He is the true Father.
What other God? Yahweh himself says many times that there is no other true, living God:

Deu 32:39 "'See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god beside me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand.

Isa 37:16 "LORD Almighty, the God of Israel, enthroned between the cherubim, you alone are God over all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.

Isa 37:20 Now, LORD our God, deliver us from his hand, so that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that you, LORD, are the only God."

Isa 43:10 "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor shall there be any after me.

Isa 44:6 Thus says the LORD, the King of Israel and his Redeemer, the LORD of hosts: "I am the first and I am the last; besides me there is no god.

Isa 44:8 Fear not, nor be afraid; have I not told you from of old and declared it? And you are my witnesses! Is there a God besides me? There is no Rock; I know not any."

Isa 44:24 Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer, who formed you from the womb: "I am the LORD, who made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who spread out the earth by myself,

Isa 45:5 I am the LORD, and there is no other, besides me there is no God; I equip you, though you do not know me,
Isa 45:6 that people may know, from the rising of the sun and from the west, that there is none besides me; I am the LORD, and there is no other.

Isa 45:18 For thus says the LORD, who created the heavens (he is God!), who formed the earth and made it (he established it; he did not create it empty, he formed it to be inhabited!): "I am the LORD, and there is no other.

Isa 45:21 Declare and present your case; let them take counsel together! Who told this long ago? Who declared it of old? Was it not I, the LORD? And there is no other god besides me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none besides me.

Isa 45:22 "Turn to me and be saved, all the ends of the earth! For I am God, and there is no other.

Isa 46:9 remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me,

This is affirmed throughout the NT, even by Jesus himself:

Mar 12:29 "The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.
Mar 12:32 And the scribe said to him, “You are right, Teacher. You have truly said that he is one, and there is no other besides him.
Mar 12:34 And when Jesus saw that he answered wisely, he said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” And after that no one dared to ask him any more questions.

(All ESV.)

The Fathers name is not Yahwah.
The Father is Yahweh, the Son is Yahweh, and the Holy Spirit is Yahweh. All three are eternally distinct "persons" and share the same divine substance, meaning each is truly and fully God.

I know the times, and have seen the new earth. Also seen Satan fall from heaven and know that time. I know the new heavens and not just 4 planets as today with people but 12. Keep your eyes looking in the heavens destruction comes from the north heading east towards earth. The years left when Satan falls less then 3 years.
How do you know these things? Can you provide evidence from the Bible?

If your thinking Jesus will step foot on this planet again study more, no scriptures say this, His kingdom is in heaven.
God says otherwise:

Rev 21:2 And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Rev 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, the dwelling place of God is with man. He will dwell with them, and they will be his people, and God himself will be with them as their God.
Rev 21:4 He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.” (ESV)

You still need to provide biblical proof of these claims:

"Satan removed Adam and Eve placed them on earth and redesign them in flesh to cover the spirit of the only God. Raped Eve and begot the two then lied and named them Cain and Abel. The sons of Seth will ascend."

You also said that those "words are Jesus words not mine." You need to provide evidence where Jesus said any of that.

I just can't believe you don't understand. Have you looked at the cosmos things die. Have you measured it, it just won't fit. Please study, this is in a whole new realm, in that you don't understand yet. This city will have a span of many light years compared that of the cosmos. Beside earth will be destroyed you don't understand that yet. And you have no clue of the Fathers true name but I know it. If you would study the prophets and I won't tell you what prophet or chapter. I also won't tell again or what book I have, But I will hand it over to John the one that wrote the book of revelations. Here is a great idea, ask Jesus. He speaks with me.

First, Yahweh does not say he was formed. If he was, then he isn't God. Second, nowhere does Jesus say that he was created. Third, the Holy Spirit is not a title for Yahweh; he is a third person who is also known as the Spirit of Christ and the Spirit of his Son, among other titles.

This is not saying that Christ was created, unless you want to argue that God lacked wisdom to created so he created wisdom. Do you see the problems there?

And all of these things mean the Son is truly God, since only God existed before creation.
I do not agree with your Catholic doctrine. Yahwah said He is the First and the Last.

In order of being First, there must be a beginning.

Isaiah 44:6
“This is what (the Lord / Yahwah) says— Israel’s King and Redeemer, (the Lord / Yahwah) Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12
“Listen to me, Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

Isaiah 48 is Yahwah – interpreted as “The Lord.”
Exodus 20:3.
"You shall have no other gods (Elohiyms) before me.

Deuteronomy 4:35. You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD (Yahwah) is God (Elohiym); besides Him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39. Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD (Yahwah) is God (Elohiym) in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 5:7.

Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel: The Lord (Yahwah) our God (Elohiym), the LORD (Yahwah) is one (only.)

1 Kings 8:60. So that all the peoples of the earth may know that the LORD (Yahwah) is God (Elohiym) and that there is no other.

Isaiah 42:8. "I am the LORD (Yahwah); that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant (Yahshua) whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god (el) was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Isaiah 44:8. Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God (Eloah=Gods above) besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."

Isaiah 45:5. I am the LORD (Yahwah), and there is no other; apart from me there is no God (Elohiym).

so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am the LORD (Yahwah), and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:14. This is what the LORD (Yahwah) says: "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and those tall Sabeans— they will come over to you and will be yours; they will trudge behind you, coming over to you in chains. They will bow down before you and plead with you, saying, 'Surely God (El) is with you, and there is no other; there is no other god (Elohiym).' "

Isaiah 45:18. For this is what the LORD (Yahwah) says: He who created the heavens, He is God (Elohiym); He who fashioned and made the earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited: He says: "I am the LORD (Yahwah), and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:22. "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God (El), and there is no other.

Isaiah 46:9.
Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God (El), and there is no other; I am God (Elohiym), and there is none like me.

Joel 2:27. Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am the LORD (Yahwah) your God (Elohiym), and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.

Yahwah is God and he won't give his glory to another god.

The Greatest Commandment

Mark 12:28. One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus (Yahshua) had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"

29. "The most important one," answered Jesus (Yahshua), "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord (Yahwah) our God (Elohiym), the Lord (Yahwah) is one (only).

Mark 12:32. "Well said, teacher," the man replied. "You are right in saying that God (Yahwah) is one (only) and there is no other but Him.

John 14:28. "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you love me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.

I do not agree with your Catholic doctrine. Yahwah said He is the First and the Last.

In order of being First, there must be a beginning.

Isaiah 44:6
“This is what (the Lord / Yahwah) says— Israel’s King and Redeemer, (the Lord / Yahwah) Almighty: I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God.

Isaiah 48:12
“Listen to me, Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last.

Isaiah 48 is Yahwah – interpreted as “The Lord.”
Exodus 20:3.

Deuteronomy 4:35. You were shown these things so that you might know that the LORD (Yahwah) is God (Elohiym); besides Him there is no other.

Deuteronomy 4:39.
Acknowledge and take to heart this day that the LORD (Yahwah) is God (Elohiym) in heaven above and on the earth below. There is no other.

Deuteronomy 5:7.

Deuteronomy 6:4. Hear, O Israel: The Lord (Yahwah) our God (Elohiym), the LORD (Yahwah) is one (only.)

1 Kings 8:60. So that all the peoples of the earth may know that the LORD (Yahwah) is God (Elohiym) and that there is no other.

Isaiah 42:8.
"I am the LORD (Yahwah); that is my name! I will not give my glory to another or my praise to idols.

Isaiah 43:10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD (Yahwah), "and my servant (Yahshua) whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am He. Before me no god (el) was formed, nor will there be one after me.

Isaiah 44:8.
Do not tremble, do not be afraid. Did I not proclaim this and foretell it long ago? You are my witnesses. Is there any God (Eloah=Gods above) besides me? No, there is no other Rock; I know not one."

Isaiah 45:5.
I am the LORD (Yahwah), and there is no other; apart from me there is no God (Elohiym).

so that from the rising of the sun to the place of its setting men may know there is none besides me. I am the LORD (Yahwah), and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:14.
This is what the LORD (Yahwah) says: "The products of Egypt and the merchandise of Cush, and those tall Sabeans— they will come over to you and will be yours; they will trudge behind you, coming over to you in chains. They will bow down before you and plead with you, saying, 'Surely God (El) is with you, and there is no other; there is no other god (Elohiym).' "

Isaiah 45:18. For this is what the LORD (Yahwah) says: He who created the heavens, He is God (Elohiym); He who fashioned and made the earth, He founded it; He did not create it to be empty, but formed it to be inhabited: He says: "I am the LORD (Yahwah), and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:22.
"Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth; for I am God (El), and there is no other.

Isaiah 46:9.
Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God (El), and there is no other; I am God (Elohiym), and there is none like me.

Joel 2:27.
Then you will know that I am in Israel, that I am the LORD (Yahwah) your God (Elohiym), and that there is no other; never again will my people be shamed.

Yahwah is God and he won't give his glory to another god.

The Greatest Commandment

Mark 12:28.
One of the teachers of the law came and heard them debating. Noticing that Jesus (Yahshua) had given them a good answer, he asked him, "Of all the commandments, which is the most important?"

29. "The most important one," answered Jesus (Yahshua), "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord (Yahwah) our God (Elohiym), the Lord (Yahwah) is one (only).

Mark 12:32. "Well said, teacher," the man replied. "You are right in saying that God (Yahwah) is one (only) and there is no other but Him.

John 14:28. "You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you love me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.
If your god had a beginning, he is not the God of the Bible. Period.

I just can't believe you don't understand. Have you looked at the cosmos things die. Have you measured it, it just won't fit. Please study, this is in a whole new realm, in that you don't understand yet. This city will have a span of many light years compared that of the cosmos. Beside earth will be destroyed you don't understand that yet. And you have no clue of the Fathers true name but I know it. If you would study the prophets and I won't tell you what prophet or chapter. I also won't tell again or what book I have, But I will hand it over to John the one that wrote the book of revelations. Here is a great idea, ask Jesus. He speaks with me.
So, you have no evidence of your claims. It is very dishonest, then, to teach those things as though they are true.

If your god had a beginning, he is not the God of the Bible. Period.
The word "WAS" is added and is not in the original text. So why did Yahwah use the word "FORMED?"

Although this translation has been corrupted, it is found in today's bibles.

Revelation 21:6
He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.

Revelation 22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

The word "WAS" is added and is not in the original text. So why did Yahwah use the word "FORMED?"
You are taking it out of context and so not understanding what God is saying. He is absolutely not implying that he was formed, otherwise there would need to be another God who formed him, and he wouldn’t be the God of the Bible.

If you say he formed himself, that is as nonsensical as atheists believing the universe came into existence by itself and that all life in earth came into existence by itself.

He is simply comparing himself to the false gods of the nations. They were formed one after the other, whereas there was none before him nor after, since he has always existed and there will be no other.

Although this translation has been corrupted, it is found in today's bibles.
Revelation 21:6
He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life.

Revelation 22:13
I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
The major issue with your understanding here is that if God is saying he had a beginning, then it necessarily follows that he will have an end. That means all would cease to exist and he lied to us about living forever, and Paul lied about God being eternal. Again, this means that he cannot be the God of the Bible.

That shows that your understanding of those verses is also incorrect.

It is another way of denoting the entirety of God; that he exists from eternity to eternity. The only biblical view is that God has always existed; that there never was a time when he did not exist.

Back