Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

George Floyd and the Liberal Lynch Mob

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Episcopal bishop on President Trump: ‘Everything he has said and done is to inflame violence’ explain tome how what he done standing in front of a church holding the Bible using tear gas to clear the area inflames violence . far as that goes i dont know any thing about Episcopal church . makes me think they are liberial

We believe in following the teachings of Jesus Christ, whose life, death, and resurrection saved the world.

We have a legacy of inclusion, aspiring to tell and exemplify God’s love for every human being; women and men serve as bishops, priests, and deacons in our church. Laypeople and clergy cooperate as leaders at all levels of our church. Leadership is a gift from God, and can be expressed by all people in our church, regardless of sexual identity or orientation.

this concerns me

Episcopal bishop on President Trump: ‘Everything he has said and done is to inflame violence’ explain tome how what he done standing in front of a church holding the Bible using tear gas to clear the area inflames violence . far as that goes i dont know any thing about Episcopal church . makes me think they are liberial

We believe in following the teachings of Jesus Christ, whose life, death, and resurrection saved the world.

We have a legacy of inclusion, aspiring to tell and exemplify God’s love for every human being; women and men serve as bishops, priests, and deacons in our church. Laypeople and clergy cooperate as leaders at all levels of our church. Leadership is a gift from God, and can be expressed by all people in our church, regardless of sexual identity or orientation.

this concerns me

The Episcopal Church, as long as I have been aware of them, have been the leaders of liberal Christianity. Even though they were in the middle of the rush of officially accepting outspoken homosexual priests it was known that they were the place to go for very liberal policies. Female and lesbian priests were commonplace in this church. But not all of them. There are and have been pockets of very conservative Episcopalians producing some amazing theological positions that you would agree with. (Struck me as odd too)

The church and pastor of that church in DC have engaged in politics for the past 30-40 years...on the Democratic side of the aisles.

So I am going to discount what the pastor is saying. As I have said before.... Christians don't like politics. We stay out of them.

Reactions: JLB
The Episcopal Church, as long as I have been aware of them, have been the leaders of liberal Christianity. Even though they were in the middle of the rush of officially accepting outspoken homosexual priests it was known that they were the place to go for very liberal policies. Female and lesbian priests were commonplace in this church. But not all of them. There are and have been pockets of very conservative Episcopalians producing some amazing theological positions that you would agree with. (Struck me as odd too)

The church and pastor of that church in DC have engaged in politics for the past 30-40 years...on the Democratic side of the aisles.

So I am going to discount what the pastor is saying. As I have said before.... Christians don't like politics. We stay out of them.
what i thought actually at this point and time if you look at the news on google %70 or more is either blaming or saying how stupid trump is . our nation is in sad shape

what i thought actually at this point and time if you look at the news on google %70 or more is either blaming or saying how stupid trump is . our nation is in sad shape

I wouldn't go that far...
I would say that our News agencies are in sad shape. They are creating false narratives and creating news instead of accurately reporting the facts in order to manipulate their audiences. They are deliberately leaving out important details while highlighting others.

Their focus can only be deduced as the destruction of our nation. They simply don't care.

I wouldn't go that far...
I would say that our News agencies are in sad shape. They are creating false narratives and creating news instead of accurately reporting the facts in order to manipulate their audiences. They are deliberately leaving out important details while highlighting others.

Their focus can only be deduced as the destruction of our nation. They simply don't care.

They sure twist his words around an awful lot though. It sure seems like whenever the president opens his mouth the press has a field day with it. Since when has the news media told the truth though?

They didn't release all of the facts of Covid 19 and they're not going to with this story either. They just basically gossip that's all it is. Btw, could you please post the video you saw of it if you can because I can't find it. Or if you can't PM me please with it.

I wish that I could hear what they're saying, but thank you very much for posting this. I didn't see the part where the officer knelt on his neck, but even though the guy does look drunk, he still didn't have to go that far with the procedure.

The two passengers in George's car are being constantly prevented from returning into the car...to keep them from looting the car. Obviously not stellar citizens.

And even though George is acting like he is in severe pain he actually has so much Fentanyl in his system he can't feel any.

And what is even more disconcerting is that this video stops very short of how George and the other officers end up on the other side of the police car.

And even though George is acting like he is in severe pain he actually has so much Fentanyl in his system he can't feel any.

And what is even more disconcerting is that this video stops very short of how George and the other officers end up on the other side of the police car.

Still, that's no way to restrain him and now you have me curious. How did they end up on the other side of the police car?

They sure twist his words around an awful lot though. It sure seems like whenever the president opens his mouth the press has a field day with it. Since when has the news media told the truth though?
In my experience, news reporting isn't news reporting anymore. It's opinion sharing. There was a time when news reporting was exactly that, news reporting, but not anymore in most cases.

If the Governors or Mayors of cities and states won’t step in to protect the citizens, then the Government needs to step in, otherwise the citizens will form militias to go around killing everyone in these mobs of imported domestic terrorists.

JLB
The best leadership I have seen is from the grassroots police officers and police chiefs making overtures toward the protesters and joining them in marches and/or taking a knee with them. These tremendous acts have served to quell violence. This type of acknowledgement of police wrongdoing and police privilege/immunity is going to help move the nation toward much needed reforms.

If the Governors or Mayors of cities and states won’t step in to protect the citizens, then the Government needs to step in, otherwise the citizens will form militias to go around killing everyone in these mobs of imported domestic terrorists.

JLB
The police are beginning to make contact with the protesters on a human to human level. This is much needed.

this concerns me
I would absolutely love for Trump to appoint me czar over a nation wide investigation into the wholesale molestation of children by their hands. Given search/seizure/arrest powers I would oversee the end of that sex cult masquerading as a church.

In my experience, news reporting isn't news reporting anymore. It's opinion sharing. There was a time when news reporting was exactly that, news reporting, but not anymore in most cases.
Journalistic integrity is fast becoming a thing of the past.

Well,.. actually a lot of it is still news reporting they just don't give you all the facts. Things like this is news though because apparently a shooting has recently happened in Columbus Ohio. It doesn't say but I'm sure what happened last night is in connection with the George Floyd tragedy. :sad

George Floyd died of asphyxiation . The police officer got it wrong. He got carried away. He applied 8 minutes of unnecessary pressure on his neck. With his knee. Now someone reported that fact.
Trump supporters aren't going to deny this one are they?
Let's not hear anymore disgusting excuses for this crime of murder.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back