Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

God has only one name made known to us.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
jasoncran said:
i think that its best that get baptized, steve what about the theif on the cross? he didnt get baptized or some that are their deathbed repenting, and die seconds later.

some pentacostals do that type of thing the holy spirit baptism.

Hi Jason,
Good question :)

Well, first off, we don't know if he was baptized or not ;) Regardless, lets keep in mind that Baptism is a response to the gospel. My question to you would be, how could the thief respond to a gospel that had yet to be proclaimed? In other words, when we are baptized, we are united in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ. At the time of the Cross, Jesus had yet to die, thus had not been resurrected.

Again, I am saved, but I am also being saved. Baptism serves the later purpose.

Grace and Peace Jason,
Jeff

glorydaz said:
I've always believed in the trinity, but I've seen a big problem with those who hold too tightly to the issue of "personhood".
If Im understanding some of your comments you certainly dont believe in the commonly accepted idea of the Trinity.
From the sounds of it youve watered down the 'person' of Jesus to merely 'expression'.
Man's inability to set aside his own understanding of the triune nature of of God has allowed many heresies to come forth.
You seem to be using the right terms but have the entirely different ideas as to what those terms mean.

When WE say 'triune, friend, WE are talking about 3 persons, 1 God. :)

follower of Christ said:
glorydaz said:
Sure it makes sense..
Youre right...it does make sense because its showing two persons of the Trinity ;)

There is a distinction because the Father is the source, the Son is the expression, and the Spirit is the application. Since God is triune, why doesn't the Word also say abide in the Spirit?
This is what I mean.
You use the word 'triune' as if to agree with us, then you contradict by seemingly rejecting three 'persons' for this source/expression/application nonsense.
[quote:2f91swp0]That's why all of scripture must be taken as a whole...
Hmmm
And which scripture again say that the Spirit is 'the application' ?
This almost sounds like something torn from some heretical book or something.

Please answer plainly.
Do you believe in the Trinity as we are proclaiming it here in this thread ?

:)[/quote:2f91swp0]

I believe in a better trinity than you are proclaiming. IMHO
I see too much separation being preached.
Perhaps it's only because you're trying so hard to refute oneness, I don't know.
In one breath you say Jesus is God, and in the next you say He's separate from God.
I see oneness everywhere I look. You may not like the words I use in trying to get my point across, and I'll be more than happy to elaborate. There is no heresy in speaking of the work of the Holy Spirit.

Here, Jesus is called the mighty God, the everlasting Father. The Spirit of the Lord, and the different operations involved show the workings of God.
Isaiah 9:6 said:
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
2 Cor. 3:17-18 said:
Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 12:4-6 said:
4Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord. 6And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

follower of Christ said:
glorydaz said:
It does to me... :yes
it does to me to.
It shows us some of the Trinity concept :yes
We can't have fellowship with God the Father unless He'd come as a man.
Ah...there we go.
So you dont actually believe in the Trinity, then.

Sorry, but MY bibles show that The Son came, not the Father :yes

[quote:2oh7x58z]God cannot be separated from Himself
He doesnt need to be.
God cannot be separated from Himself with an "and" or any other word we can come up with. There is just one God.
He is triune in nature. 3 persons, 1 God. :salute[/quote:2oh7x58z]
One God still equals one God, friend. :wave
1 + 1 + 1 = 1 That's God's math.
If you want to divide God into thirds then that's your choice.
I prefer to believe Jesus was God come in the flesh.
1 Timothy 3:16 said:
And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
The Word was God...made flesh and dwelt among us. (as of the only begotten) Not split into two Gods as a human would be two different humans. Humans must become two individuals...God doesn't have to split into two. He stays ONE.
John 1:14 said:
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth
1 John 4:2-3 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

glorydaz said:
Apparently your 'trinity' is just some words rather than persons.
Not at all what scripture teaches.
Too much being defined by you.
Too bad the scriptures dont seem to agree :)
Perhaps it's only because you're trying so hard to refute oneness, I don't know.
No gent, I rarely even bother with Trinity discussion.
I present my case strictly from scripture and with little regard for what ANY doctrine teaches, even Trinity adherents.
In one breath you say Jesus is God, and in the next you say He's separate from God.
Uh...duh....thats because THAT is what scripture shows.
Jesus IS God and He IS His own person within the Godhead.
I see oneness everywhere I look. You may not like the words I use in trying to get my point across, and I'll be more than happy to elaborate.
You might want to come up with your own terms or something because discussing God with you is a bit confusing ;)
There is no heresy in speaking of the work of the Holy Spirit.
Please gent....we ALL make the same claim here...well, I typically dont because I dont run around telling people that 'god' is telling me anything
Here, Jesus is called the mighty God, the everlasting Father.
Yup...and elsewhere it is shown that He (the Son) is WITH God and IS God.
That indicates more than just BEING God. It shows distinction.
What is sad is when a finite mind believes that it knows so much that it cant just accept the facts presented from something infinite.

:)

One God still equals one God, friend. :wave
1 + 1 + 1 = 1 That's God's math.
But you arent doing 1+1+1, friend.
You have already shown that you DONT believe in the triune God that is 1+1+1.
Your making each part of God an aspect rather than a person.
That isnt what scripture teaches.
If you want to divide God into thirds then that's your choice.
And if you want to pay attention and HEAR what WE have said rather than inserting YOUR views into our mouths, thats your choice.
Or you can continue misrepresenting what the Trinity actually is if thats your cup of tea.
I prefer to believe Jesus was God come in the flesh.
Uh...yeah...we said that :nono
Jesus, God the Son, came in the flesh.
The Word was God...made flesh and dwelt among us. (as of the only begotten) Not split into two Gods as a human would be two different humans. Humans must become two individuals...God doesn't have to split into two. He stays ONE.
yeah...and that Word was WITH God as well as being God.
No one said a thing about any 'split', chap, so dont start inserting words into my mouth or anyone elses here...lets keep this honest and with some integrity, shall we ?

Youre trying to use YOUR logic that seemingly believes that God has to 'split' (whatever that absurdity would mean) in order to be three persons.
That is ridiculous.

Water is all over this planet within the atmosphere and is in 3 different forms here. IT doesnt have to be sent off into space....ie 'separate'..... in order to be vapor, liquid or solid.
God can be One and be three just like water can be present in 3 forms in the atmosphere (vapor, rain and hail, for instance).

Your idea of God is VERY limited, quite frankly. Youre limiting Him to YOUR finite views rather than just accepting that YOU may not actually grasp what He is in all actuality.

follower of Christ said:
glorydaz said:
Sorry, but I'll look to the Greek as the Lord leads. :study
Sorry but all those translators already did as much and THEY know the language...they arent just looking at a dictionary :yes
I don't need a scholar to help me out with that.
So you think by looking at ONE word that you are qualified to RE-translate entire phrases and sentences from an ancient language, eh ?
Ive taken a number of years of foreign languages and I know better than to try that for the most part.

You do need a scholar friend, including the one who wrote that dictionary youre using and the bible translation you read :yes
[quote:30s8lqhv]He is God and He is God come in the flesh.
The Word, The Son, came in the flesh according to John 1.

He is also the Holy Spirit which is the essence and reality of divine life in us. :angel2
The Holy Spirit is God, for certain. One person of the Godhead :)[/quote:30s8lqhv]

I don't agree we need a Greek scholar. We have the Holy Spirit.
I do agree the scholars who interpreted the Bible for us did a great job.
However, I have found the Holy Spirit has led me, at times, to look at the different meanings that a word can have. There are several different translations available to us, and they do not always agree. That is when I look to the Greek, myself, to see if the Lord will give me a little more insight into a particular verse. If the Lord quickens something to my understanding, then I listen. I shouldn't have to answer to anyone for that. It's part of the priesthood of the believer. We're also a body ...the Lord can quicken something to my heart that you say...or someone else says. My goal is to be open to His leading wherever it takes me. BTW...where do you find "person" when referring to the Holy Spirit in the Bible?
We see Jesus as the "express image of his person".
Heb. 1:3 said:
Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:
We see the Father calling the Son "God".
Hebrews 1:8 said:
But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Sounds like the same God to me.
Job refers to one "person" even though the Word was with Him from the beginning.
Job. 13:7-8 said:
Will ye speak wickedly for God? and talk deceitfully for him? 8Will ye accept his person? will ye contend for God?

glorydaz said:
I don't agree we need a Greek scholar. We have the Holy Spirit.
Really ?
So that bible youre reading...its in ancient Hebrew and Koine Greek and the Spirit is translating for you, right ? ;)
I do agree the scholars who interpreted the Bible for us did a great job.
ie we NEED them and the work theyve done.
However, I have found the Holy Spirit has led me, at times, to look at the different meanings that a word can have.
Yeah ;)
I'll stick to the work of the translators, friend.
They dont get things right every time, but there is plenty of scripture that is all in harmony that presents the person of Jesus Christ.
There are several different translations available to us, and they do not always agree.
And that doesnt give us who DONT even speak greek the right to pretend as tho we do :)
There is one place that I can think of off hand, one verse that has no equal or counterpart, where I believe many tranlations are wrong...but that is simply because this is ONE instance and ALL of the rest of the data conflicts with how it is rendered.
There is TOO much that shows the PERSON of Jesus to even remotely argue against it.
That is when I look to the Greek, myself, to see if the Lord will give me a little more insight into a particular verse.
eh....youre not giving us a 'little more insight' here friend. Youre completely REdefining who Jesus is.
If the Lord quickens something to my understanding, then I listen.
not even remotely interested, gent.
I cross a dozen people a day giving me the same line.
Its always 'god' telling them to NOT believe the bible as written for some reason.
I shouldn't have to answer to anyone for that.
And you dont.....until you bring your views out into the public realm and come into discussion like this one.
If you dont want to be corrected, then its simple....keep your views to yourself...dont air them here :)
It's part of the priesthood of the believer.
Ah....no....its not.
Being a christian doesnt give you or me immunity from being corrected or even rebuked, Im afraid.
If anything it makes us MORE accountable.
We're also a body ...the Lord can quicken something to my heart that you say...or someone else says.
One of the few things we agree on :)
My goal is to be open to His leading wherever it takes me.
The first thing Id say is to maybe read and accept His WHOLE word and not try to pretend to be a scholar of Greek or Hebrew if you arent. :)
BTW...where do you find "person" when referring to the Holy Spirit in the Bible?
So if you dont have a big 'person' sign over your head then you arent a person, right?
I mean, just talking about someone as if they ARE an individual isnt enough ?
Is THAT how you study your bible ?
Sounds like the same God to me.
uhhh.....yeah :lol
We said that.

BTW...where do you find "person" when referring to the Holy Spirit in the Bible?
Getting back to this.
Explain to us why Jesus said that man can speak against Him and it will be forgiven, but against the Spirit will not be forgiven.
*IF* God is God is God...then why on earth the DISTINCTION ?

And yes, I know we'll come up with some interesting twists, but my questions here are always to cause the READERS to think about things themselves.....so they arent mislead by false doctrines

follower of Christ said:
StoveBolts said:
Baptism is more than obedience, it is a response to the gospel to repent and die from your old ways, unite with the resurrected Christ and commit oneself from the heart to Christ.

Grace and Peace,
Jeff
What about a person who isnt able to get baptized in water....are they just lost ?
I believe we are instructed to be baptized in water...Jesus did it and thats good enough for me. But somehow I seriously doubt God will send a repentant soul to hell because of a lack of water....kwim ? :)

I agree. We need only look to Abraham...saved by grace through faith.
Romans 4 said:
What shall we say then that Abraham our father, as pertaining to the flesh, hath found? For if Abraham were justified by works, he hath whereof to glory; but not before God. For what saith the scripture? Abraham believed God, and it was counted unto him for righteousness. Now to him that worketh is the reward not reckoned of grace, but of debt. But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

Baptism is an act of obedience by the already saved...an outward sign conducted by men.
Salvation is a divine act of God.

So Jesus is God, which we accept, but isnt His own person, nor apparently now the Spirit either.
If God is God is God, and no distinction exists, then why was Jesus 'led by the Spirit' after the Spirit had come on Him as a dove ?

And having been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and coming upon Him.
(Matthew 3:16 EMTV)
Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.
(Matthew 4:1 KJV)

Wasnt Jesus 'God' ?
Why would the Spirit of God need to do this at all if there is no distinction between the two at all ?

Why would Jesus be led by the Spirit and not simply of Himself, since He is God ?
Why wasnt He led by God the Father ...or of His own self since He IS God ?

And for pities sake...if God is God is God...ie NO distinction then WHY ON EARTH would God/Jesus be 'being filled with the Holy Spirit' and not just filled with Himself (ie God) ?

Luk 4:1 Then Jesus, being filled with the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led by the Spirit into the wilderness,

I'll get some more together... :)

follower of Christ said:
glorydaz said:
I've always believed in the trinity, but I've seen a big problem with those who hold too tightly to the issue of "personhood".
If Im understanding some of your comments you certainly dont believe in the commonly accepted idea of the Trinity.
From the sounds of it youve watered down the 'person' of Jesus to merely 'expression'.
Man's inability to set aside his own understanding of the triune nature of of God has allowed many heresies to come forth.
You seem to be using the right terms but have the entirely different ideas as to what those terms mean.

When WE say 'triune, friend, WE are talking about 3 persons, 1 God. :)

What? :boxing ... ;) I certainly haven't "watered down" Jesus. :nag
I've elevated Him from where you have Him...into His rightful place as God come in the flesh.
You don't have to explain to me what your idea of the trinity is.
I've been walking with the Lord for forty years...I know the doctrine very well.
I've also come to realize the "person" aspect that is understood by many is woefully inadequate in understanding the Oneness of God.

glorydaz said:
What? :boxing ... ;) I certainly haven't "watered down" Jesus. :nag
Sure ya have.
You replaced the 'person' of Jesus for "expression"
glorydaz said:
There is a distinction because the Father is the source, the Son is the expression, and the Spirit is the application.
I've elevated Him from where you have Him
Wrong.
In your attempt to understand youve brought Him down and jammed Him into something you can try to fully understand rather than just leaving the infinite God at BEING infinite.
...into His rightful place as God come in the flesh.
There ya go inserting things into our mouths again.
NONE of us has said that God didnt come in the flesh, chap.
If you cant do this with some honesty then maybe its time to quit....kwim ?

You don't have to explain to me what your idea of the trinity is.I've been walking with the Lord for forty years...I know the doctrine very well.
I shouldnt have to. Ive posted enough here for any literate person to figure out my views :)

I've also come to realize the "person" aspect that is understood by many is woefully inadequate in understanding the Oneness of God.
No, youve simply crammed the infinite God into a finite box.

follower of Christ said:
glorydaz said:
[quote:ls3g5emr]Perhaps it's only because you're trying so hard to refute oneness, I don't know.
I present my case strictly from scripture and with little regard for what ANY doctrine teaches, even Trinity adherents.
I see oneness everywhere I look. You may not like the words I use in trying to get my point across, and I'll be more than happy to elaborate.
You might want to come up with your own terms or something because discussing God with you is a bit confusing ;)
Please gent....we ALL make the same claim here...well, I typically dont because I dont run around telling people that 'god' is telling me anything
What is sad is when a finite mind believes that it knows so much that it cant just accept the facts presented from something infinite.

:)[/quote:ls3g5emr]
We're looking at the same facts. We read the same Bible. We agree there is only One God.
My argument is with the term persons. God is a Spirit. He is not a person and He is not three persons.
He took on human nature...to enable man to partake of His divinity. In order to do that the perfect man, Jesus, took on our sin and our frailties. He rose back to the throne and gave us His Spirit so we would have God in us. All three manifestations of God were necessary to do that. If some choose to call those manifestations "persons", that does not mean they are persons. I'll just say, my mind is no more "finite" than yours, you're just more comfortable with yours. :yes

The reason I even bother to discuss this topic is because I see many people...not you, but many people, basing their beliefs on God split up into thirds. I see where it colors their thinking...even denying Jesus is the Creator...believing there are two thrones, and denying the Holy Spirit being God. What I'd like to see is comparing and discussing scripture rather than immediately assuming the one with a differing terminology is automatically wrong. A desire to discuss the oneness of God should not be a negative thing. Jesus promoted oneness in the body of Christ for a reason. Not so we could constantly have divisions, but so that we could grow together in unity.

glorydaz said:
follower of Christ said:
glorydaz said:
[quote:1l0m1vta]Perhaps it's only because you're trying so hard to refute oneness, I don't know.
[quote:1l0m1vta]In one breath you say Jesus is God, and in the next you say He's separate from God.

:)[/quote:1l0m1vta]
We're looking at the same facts. We read the same Bible. We agree there is only One God.
My argument is with the term persons. God is a Spirit. He is not a person and He is not three persons.
He took on human nature...to enable man to partake of His divinity. In order to do that the perfect man, Jesus, took on our sin and our frailties. He rose back to the throne and gave us His Spirit so we would have God in us. All three manifestations of God were necessary to do that. If some choose to call those manifestations "persons", that does not mean they are persons. I'll just say, my mind is no more "finite" than yours, you're just more comfortable with yours. :yes

The reason I even bother to discuss this topic is because I see many people...not you, but many people, basing their beliefs on God split up into thirds. I see where it colors their thinking...even denying Jesus is the Creator...believing there are two thrones, and denying the Holy Spirit being God. What I'd like to see is comparing and discussing scripture rather than immediately assuming the one with a differing terminology is automatically wrong. A desire to discuss the oneness of God should not be a negative thing. Jesus promoted oneness in the body of Christ for a reason. Not so we could constantly have divisions, but so that we could grow together in unity.[/quote:1l0m1vta]

Exactly..it is almost as if they believe the term "person" mean, more than ONE BEING, when in fact it is even written within the trinity doctrine that there IS ONLY ONE BEING whom is God.

They have taken a word and gave it the meaning they want it to be.

I would suggest people REREAD the trinity ....

There is ONE GOD. Three persons...person does NOT mean separate beings.

No more than a man whom is both a son and a father could be more than ONE being.

:biggrin

glorydaz said:
We're looking at the same facts.
Just as I look at the same facts as evolutionists and come to a different conclusion.
We read the same Bible. We agree there is only One God.
How one 'interprets' the facts based on their own personal biased is where the disagreement begins.
My argument is with the term persons.
I believe I made it very clear that I understood that that was where youre issue was. :)

He is not a person and He is not three persons.
Yes, friend, in the way we understand 'person'...ie an intelligent individual, yes, He IS a person.
And scripture shows that there are three distinct 'persons' within the Godhead.

We can do this all night if you wish, but its not going to change, Im afraid.

He took on human nature...to enable man to partake of His divinity.
God the SON, the Word who was WITH God and was God, took on human nature.
You know...the One who is our ADVOCATE with the Father ? ;)
Your views make God a schizo who talks to Himself, quite frankly.
In order to do that the perfect man, Jesus, took on our sin and our frailties.
Thank you !
JESUS took on an earthly tent.
The Father did not.
I'll just say, my mind is no more "finite" than yours, you're just more comfortable with yours.
I, however, am not naive enough to try to bring the infinite down to MY level of understanding.
IF scripture says Jesus is the Word and that the Word was WITH God and WAS God I believe it.

The reason I even bother to discuss this topic is because I see many people...not you, but many people, basing their beliefs on God split up into thirds.
One God, Three persons.
I realize in our finite minds its hard to just believe and accept, but sorry, thems the facts :)

I see where it colors their thinking...even denying Jesus is the Creator...believing there are two thrones, and denying the Holy Spirit being God.
See, there ya go again with this tripe of putting words in our mouths.
My guess is that few even bother to give you the time of day after a page or two because of this DISHONEST manner of discussion you present.

NO ONE HERE IS SAYING THERE ARE TWO THRONES OR TWO GODS.
Is that in any way unclear ? :)
What I'd like to see is comparing and discussing scripture rather than immediately assuming the one with a differing terminology is automatically wrong.
WE've been discussing scripture for some time now ...and its done little.
A desire to discuss the oneness of God should not be a negative thing.
No one here is denying that God is One, chap :)
Jesus promoted oneness in the body of Christ for a reason.
Jesus presented Himself as an individual in scripture.
That is fact.
Not so we could constantly have divisions, but so that we could grow together in unity.
ie....if we will only buy what youre selling we'll all get along ?
Sorry, no sale

Exactly..it is almost as if they believe the term "person" mean, more than ONE BEING, when in fact it is even written within the trinity doctrine that there IS ONLY ONE BEING whom is God.

They have taken a word and gave it the meaning they want it to be.

I would suggest people REREAD the trinity ....

There is ONE GOD. Three persons...person does NOT mean separate beings.

No more than a man whom is both a son and a father could be more than ONE being.
I dont think anyone here is saying anything of the sort... we all believe there is ONE God here.

however, you MAY want to READ some of glorydaz' posts before you jump on the bandwagon because it sounds like you DO believe in the Trinity as commonly accepted (unless Im misunderstanding) while glorydaz only uses familiar phrases but very clearly does not accept the accepted concept of the Trinity (ie doesnt seem to like the 'persons' thing much).

See his post above where he says "My argument is with the term persons."
And also where he says "He is not a person and He is not three persons."
...then take that thought back thru the pages here to see what it is he actually believes.
Dont let the familiar phrases and terms deceive you. His views ARE different.

I guess Gods up there having a schizo conversation with Himself right about now :nono
My little children, these things I write to you, that you may not sin. And if someone should sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.
(1 John 2:1 EMTV)
There HAS to be some distinction there, folks.....like it or not.
And no matter what absurd fallacy we come up with the truth will remain truth.

While that analogy is pretty nifty, it doesnt work.
In the analogy the man is the 'son' of someone other man, not Himself, so a second person comes into the picture. He is son to one man and father to another. Thats not at all what the Trinity is.
Jesus is God the Son, His own person withing the One God.
The Father is also God, as is the Spirit. Each also being their own 'person'.

God is ONE being, three persons.
No, I dont comprehend it all and yes Ill laugh at anyone who claims to, but its simply the fact that this ONE God has presented three persons in the scriptures and while I dont understand it all I DO accept it for what it says.

Others here cant just accept it, they have to try to comprehend the infinite, and so they have to make it all make sense in their own minds. They try to bring the infinite down into a finite box.

There is distinction between them
My little children, these things I write to you, that you may not sin. And if someone should sin, we have an Advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.
(1 John 2:1 EMTV)

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back