Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

God's Eternal Law and The Law of Moses

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I dont know where I am half the time. You know I am an Oz we dont know if we are coming or going mate! But happy to be in the moment even if we are from the FUTURE! :biggrin2
LOL
Yeah. You'll be getting along just fine here.
Every now and then we'll break from debating the Sabbath and just make fun of each other...
BTW, which future are you from?
I hear there's more than one.
I'm from the past.
Just look at my avatar...

I dont know where I am half the time. You know I am an Oz we dont know if we are coming or going mate! But happy to be in the moment even if we are from the FUTURE! :biggrin2
Oh dear I thought you were from NZ, but your an Aussie.

Sorry if I insulted you.
I know your heritage is truly British:couch

If we pray for him, he could get out of purgatory sooner...
I'm not putting down Catholics or purgatory...
This is what they believe.
I do not even know what purgatory means. Although somewhere between heaven and
Well, LGW, we're very happy to have you here.
We get along well here at CFnet.
Respect is a key word. We're not allowed to tell other posters their going south upong death.
Or to call them names. Or to state what THEY believe, since only THEY know what they believe.
And other stuff like that. It makes for a nice, calm atmosphere.
And, as you can see, we kid around, but only in the lounge.
On bible study or theology or apologetics, we don't really do this.
You know how those serious folk are...
LOL
JK .

Yea I started a thread there yesterday in bible study. It did not seem as relaxed, very formal and stuff. It is ok remided me of CC but without the attacking part :nono. I might look at making some more threads but I am hesitant as I have time restrictions

OK.
I'm afraid to ask, but here goes:
What's a conservatory?

Is it this:

th
LOL I always thought it was a type of school........ but your right too. AMAZING learn something everyday. thanks Fran

LOL
Yeah. You'll be getting along just fine here.
Every now and then we'll break from debating the Sabbath and just make fun of each other...
BTW, which future are you from?
I hear there's more than one.
I'm from the past.
Just look at my avatar...
Yea you have a different Avatar every time I see you :shock

Hey Fran, quick newby questions what about the other threads, why in your view is the bible study thread the better one is it the most active? What about theology and the other sections?

I do not even know what purgatory means. Although somewhere between heaven and

Yea I started a thread there yesterday in bible study. It did not seem as relaxed, very formal and stuff. It is ok remided me of CC but without the attacking part :nono. I might look at making some more threads but I am hesitant as I have time restrictions
If you want to know what purgatory is, you could start a thread in Hot Topics. The only place we''re allowed to discuss catholicism. What Is Purgatory. Or I could do it and then I'll explain it.

If you want to know what purgatory is, you could start a thread in Hot Topics. The only place we''re allowed to discuss catholicism. What Is Purgatory. Or I could do it and then I'll explain it.

Hmm so confused why is that the only place to discuss catholicism? :coffee

Hey Fran, quick newby questions what about the other threads, why in your view is the bible study thread the better one is it the most active? What about theology and the other sections?
Theology, the study of God. That's more difficult, I think.
You know, the Trinity, God's attributes...
Bible study is popular because we all know the bible and because we have to back up what we say. No opinion. (other than that everything we believe is really an opinion).
You should look around 5 minutes every day. Before you know it, you'll know everything.
This was my first forum and I had no savvy, but I still learned quickly.

It even explains how each forum works right under the title of it...

Theology, the study of God. That's more difficult, I think.
You know, the Trinity, God's attributes...
Bible study is popular because we all know the bible and because we have to back up what we say. No opinion. (other than that everything we believe is really an opinion).
You should look around 5 minutes every day. Before you know it, you'll know everything.
This was my first forum and I had no savvy, but I still learned quickly.

It even explains how each forum works right under the title of it...

Yes I started yesterday. I did not know there was specific rules for each section. The bible study section sounded cool so I sent there yesterday on your advice. I like the idea of using scripture only for what you believe. :)

Hmm so confused why is that the only place to discuss catholicism? :coffee
Because people hate Catholicism and they start spewing out hatred, and we on this CFnet forum dislike hatred among brothers in Christ.

But some topics should be spoken about, so I would guess the Administrators got to thinking it might be a good idea. Many don't know what purgatory is.

I used to be Catholic so I know a good amount of stuff. I studied different topics when I decided to leave that church. Many years ago.

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back