Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

God's Eternal Law and The Law of Moses

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Shame I never see any of it.

I have to check my wallet every day when I go to buy something.
I had cash in it last night but mysteriously this morning it's missing.
Hmm, I wonder which one of my 4 kids or one wife nicked it?
They tried to blame the dogs one time. Yeh really. They haven't got opposable thumbs.

I was in a shop the other day. When I came to pay I asked can I use my card. Yes they said. The cost was £1. So I opened my wallet and I was a £5 note.

I says "Wow I've got a £5 note" big smile on my face.
I was asked would you like to pay by cash?

Now way, I'm paying by card and gonna frame this river.

I waltzed out of the shop.
:rofl2 :rofl2

Yeah. My hubby knows the feeling.
What can I say.
Just be happy you don't have 4 wives and 1 child.
Just think of it...
Then again, don't.

What is CC ?
The measurement of the cylinder capacity of a motor vehicle.

cc is the size of the engine, in cubic centimeters - literally the volume of the cylinders. A larger cylinder can ingest more air (and more fuel), thus converting more energy per cycle than a smaller one, so making more power - assuming all other factors are the same, and there are many factors that affect power output.

cc is the size of the engine, in cubic centimeters - literally the volume of the cylinders. A larger cylinder can ingest more air (and more fuel), thus converting more energy per cycle than a smaller one, so making more power - assuming all other factors are the same, and there are many factors that affect power output.
Does this explain why they call you airhead?

Wrigley, you won't believe this...but I'm soooooo glad you explained this to AW.
He calls the thing horsepower.
It gets converted.
I don't know about either.
All I know is when I push on the gas, the thing goes.

Wrigley, you won't believe this...but I'm soooooo glad you explained this to AW.
He calls the thing horsepower.
It gets converted.
I don't know about either.
All I know is when I push on the gas, the thing goes.
Yeh typical lady.
Does it MOT itself as well

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back