Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

God's Eternal Law and The Law of Moses

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Because people hate Catholicism and they start spewing out hatred, and we on this CFnet forum dislike hatred among brothers in Christ.

But some topics should be spoken about, so I would guess the Administrators got to thinking it might be a good idea. Many don't know what purgatory is.

I used to be Catholic so I know a good amount of stuff. I studied different topics when I decided to leave that church. Many years ago.
Yes I believe God has his people in all the churches myself who are living up to all the knowledge God has given them.

Yes I started yesterday. I did not know there was specific rules for each section. The bible study section sounded cool so I sent there yesterday on your advice. I like the idea of using scripture only for what you believe. :)
I know.
You remind me of a poster here that uses this method.
It cuts out a lot of emotion, but I'm a girl and I find this difficult.
Sometimes I need to hear everyday words to really understand what the poster is saying.

You will not know me as David, Allen I don't think we spoke much at CC. I do remember you used the same photo there though. Nice to meet you. I was LoveGodForever at CC and you may or may not remember my avatar or have seen me around there, I am not sure.

Anyway, so nice to meet you here remember or not :yes

Eeek so many typos I really have not woke up yet . This increased edit time here though is awsome!

What is CC ?

Bill cracks everybody up.
I've often wondered how his family puts up with him.
He must make a really good salary.
Shame I never see any of it.

I have to check my wallet every day when I go to buy something.
I had cash in it last night but mysteriously this morning it's missing.
Hmm, I wonder which one of my 4 kids or one wife nicked it?
They tried to blame the dogs one time. Yeh really. They haven't got opposable thumbs.

I was in a shop the other day. When I came to pay I asked can I use my card. Yes they said. The cost was £1. So I opened my wallet and I was a £5 note.

I says "Wow I've got a £5 note" big smile on my face.
I was asked would you like to pay by cash?

Now way, I'm paying by card and gonna frame this river.

I waltzed out of the shop.

I know.
You remind me of a poster here that uses this method.
It cuts out a lot of emotion, but I'm a girl and I find this difficult.
Sometimes I need to hear everyday words to really understand what the poster is saying.
Yes I like to use both methods for sharing God's Word. I used that method when there is TOO MANY scripture but those were only the frist posts I will be expanding on them with the other method too :yes

OK.
I'm afraid to ask, but here goes:
What's a conservatory?

Is it this:

th
A conservatory is a place where big shots hang out
You won't fit in
Me neither
Just the Wrigleys, and the Cabots, and the Lodges, and those types

Yes I believe God has his people in all the churches myself who are living up to all the knowledge God has given them.
Amen.
I love all my brothers in Christ if they're living the life God would be pleased with.
No hatred, no name calling, etc.
It's rough to hear persons say they love God and in the next breath they're telling you you're going south at death. Know what I mean?

Shame I never see any of it.

I have to check my wallet every day when I go to buy something.
I had cash in it last night but mysteriously this morning it's missing.
Hmm, I wonder which one of my 4 kids or one wife nicked it?
They tried to blame the dogs one time. Yeh really. They haven't got opposable thumbs.

I was in a shop the other day. When I came to pay I asked can I use my card. Yes they said. The cost was £1. So I opened my wallet and I was a £5 note.

I says "Wow I've got a £5 note" big smile on my face.
I was asked would you like to pay by cash?

Now way, I'm paying by card and gonna frame this river.

I waltzed out of the shop.

Yea I think many have that problem sometimes Bill with money going missing out of wallets. We call it kids in Australia :gavel

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back