Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Great White Throne Judgement is for everyone... Christians Included

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$905.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I'm just rereading Chapter 20 of Revelation and noticed... Christians are NOT exculded from the Great White Throne Judgement.

11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Now, believers are not subject to the lake of fire... but nothing in Chapter 20 gets God's people out of the judgement.
Judged by "their works"... and name NOT found in the Book of Life... Sentence executed.
Judged by "their works"... and name found in the Book of Life... Sentence commuted.

Thoughts?

So you deny the existence of hell?
I deny the existence of unending torment. The unsaved are tormented in the presence of our Lord, as their shame is brought to light,

he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lam b: Rev.14:10

Back