Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Greetings

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

L.A.M.B

He is the Shepherd of my soul !
Hello all.
I believe in the truth of the word of God as our standard of living.
Through the word we learn of the gift of God through Jesus; our salvation.
My salvation is mine by faith and God's grace and must be worked out per myself through the study of the word under the leadership of the Holy Spirit. I am NOT my own but have been bought with a great price..... the death of the deity of Jesus; God incarnate in human form as the Son !

I have been studying his word many years and hope we can communicate in peace and brotherly love.

Salutations to the many here I recognize from elsewhere.
L.A.M.B.

Hello all.
My salvation is mine by faith and God's grace and must be worked out per myself through the study of the word under the leadership of the Holy Spirit. I am NOT my own but have been bought with a great price..... the death of the deity of Jesus; God incarnate in human form as the Son !

I have been studying his word many years and hope we can communicate in peace and brotherly love.

L.A.M.B.

Greetings and blessings in Christ.

And welcome to CF.Net. :)

Hello all.

L.A.M.B.
Hey All,
Peace and brotherly love? Oh, so you want special treatment? I'm sposed to treat you nice?
You're like one of those believer people, aren't you?

Just kidding. I believe in Jesus too. We try to be nice to everybody. Welcome. Jump in and have some fun.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

Without asking you to divulge yourself (if you are uncomfortable with doing so), if I may, what brings you to us? :)
I was known to you on CB as LeastAmongManyBlessed so I just shortened it to L.A.M.B. I don't know if you remember me.
I'm extremely tired of certain cults under the umbrella of "christian" denying Christ deity, sidestepping his intercessory power, basically corrupting God's word and mocking the faith of his followers !

I'm forthright and not timid...lol

I was known to you on CB as LeastAmongManyBlessed so I just shortened it to L.A.M.B. I don't know if you remember me.
I'm extremely tired of certain cults under the umbrella of "christian" denying Christ deity, sidestepping his intercessory power, basically corrupting God's word and mocking the faith of his followers !

I'm forthright and not timid...lol

Yes, I remember you sister. :) And that's a pretty clever acronym.

Total different philosophy over there. You run the risk of being too dictatorial, but if you don't do a certain amount of policing things just run completely amok. No site's without it's problems, but as they go this one is quite well run, and I'm pleased to be on staff.

If you need any help or have an issue with someone, just report it. No one's perfect, and we take all sides into consideration, but I'll do what I can to help.

God bless, and good seeing you again.
- H

Back