Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Have we overstepped our Boundaries?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The original earth was created in Gen.1:1 as you see it says on HEAVEN and not Heavens as in the Generation account of the Heavens and earth,
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

{When ever the beginning was I know that the Jews calendar shows Elul 25 as the day the earth was created, but I do not know Adam's day of birth, but it was BEFORE THE animals, plants and Eve.}

Now you will see in 1:2 it says "And" Which means "THEN" it became without form(lawless),void(empty of love) darkness(evil in the seas/people) so it was as in Gen.6 which starts the story in Genesis 2: 4 telling the story of the perfect earth in Gen.1:1 and how it fell. So God had to send His Word, the Lord Jesus Christ who it the LIGHT, for the sun and the moon were not created until the 4th day!

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
KJV

Gen 2:4 These are THE GENERATIONS of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
5 And every plant of the field before it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
6 But there went up a mist from the earth, and watered the whole face of the ground.
7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
8 And the LORD God planted a garden eastward in Eden; and there he put the man whom he had formed.
KJV

.Do you know that in the new Jerusalem, there will be no sun or moon? So it is obvious that God can remake His creation at will, just by saying THE WORD! Why he can even make the sun go backward or stand still. Why are we so amazed?

Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
KJV
Josh 10:12 Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon.
13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day.
14 And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the LORD hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the LORD fought for Israel.
KJV
Isa 38:7 And this shall be a sign unto thee from the LORD, that the LORD will do this thing that he hath spoken;
8 Behold, I will bring again the shadow of the degrees, which is gone down in the sun dial of Ahaz, ten degrees backward. So the sun returned ten degrees, by which degrees it was gone down.
KJV
Rev 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.
26 And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it.
KJV

so adam being made man, didn't need to eat? okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. my bible says that God commanded them after adam was given eve to be his wife to eat of all the trees save one.

wow, quit while you are ahead. the first earth being a planet prior to being isn't in the bible. trying to yank bible verse to make it so simply doesn't. the lord being the sun or light isn't able to used for that. god surely can but that is used if one take it that way after the final judgement. yet the problem with that is for another topic.

problem being that the lost are outside the temple on the earth. literally!

usually, those that believe in gap theories have some ways of getting there if you know what I mean.
Not sure what you mean by a gap theory, I showed you the verses of the old world that was destroyed in the flood of Noah,and the one we now live in where we were told to replenish the earth... .Do you believe in the new earth to come? If not, then why do you look for it as all Christian's do? Before Adam, there was no time as we know it. Adam could have lived fore every had he obeyed God and there would have been no death. Those that believe in me, says Jesus shall never die. We are being restored to the way it was IN THE BEGINNING, like Adam was before the fall.
I am tired now and need to rest so I won't be answering any more questions tonight.

Not sure what you mean by a gap theory, I showed you the verses of the old world that was destroyed in the flood of Noah,and the one we now live in where we were told to replenish the earth... .Do you believe in the new earth to come? If not, then why do you look for it as all Christian's do? Before Adam, there was no time as we know it. Adam could have lived fore every had he obeyed God and there would have been no death. Those that believe in me, says Jesus shall never die. We are being restored to the way it was IN THE BEGINNING, like Adam was before the fall.
I am tired now and need to rest so I won't be answering any more questions tonight.
the flood in genesis 6 cant before genesis one! god told Noah why he was going to destroy the earth and why would God tell adam to replenish the earth, when NOAH was the only man to have go aboard the ark with his sons and their wives? adam was dead by that time. the geneology of genesis is there for a reason

I realize that my posts are not about sweet sticky things and may ruffle feathers, but it is out of love for souls that I am writing them. For the Fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom. If we do not keep our spiritual swords sharp we will be deceived, so don’t let anyone deceive you with only smooth sayings.
God never changes!

Mal 3:6 For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.
KJV

Now to my topic,
Have we over stepped our boundaries? In the beginning when God created man he gave him dominion over all the fish, cattle and the creeping thing and all the earth, (yet you will notice it never says to lord over each other).

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
KJV

But the purpose of my post is to bring to light man’s forgetfulness of God’s Word, how He gave dominion over the earth to His man. Have we over stepped our boundaries set by God because we are still eating from that forbidden tree to know good and evil to BE LIKE GOD?
We have learned how to clone God’s man and have manipulated the foods we grow. But have we now decided that we will go into the heavens and find us our own planet to live? This does not escape God’s eyes for He has already told us that this would happen, and what He is going to do about it!

Let us not forget that there is a false Messiah in the end times that causes the church to go astray to fall away to follow the united nations who seem to be teaching a false type of love by accepting all sorts of acts that clearly God says is Sinful behavior being the "Have it your way" lifestyle of, live and let live with no moral boundaries which seems to be a loving attitude, but there lies the deception and underneath destroys family's, children, marriages, and the way of life that God told us is good for us to live.
Also we are witnessing many who claim to be faithful to Christ accepting false gods, rather they realize it or not as such, as they come together to pray, each to their own god. I call them all gods because if one really worships the God of the Bible, they will know that there is no other God but Him, and one who is walking in Faith, does not acknowledge nor worship together with unbelievers of false gods.

606879896_o.jpg

Isa 14:12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
KJV

Blessings
If you ever want to talk about something and you don't think you can talk about it with christians, PM me.

here are your words and they are not scripture
Dear Reba,
I think we have went through this when you so kindly showed me how to insert a quote, that is it much easier to show someone something than it is trying to expain it through email. That is what's happening here!

I would Never led someone falsely for it benefits me nothing to do so, I fear God!!. I am putting GOD’S WORD not mine at the beginning of this response so no one makes the error of not finishing my post and misses the truth of what God says:

Eph 3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
KJV
Gen 8:22 While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.
KJV
2 Peter 3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
KJV
The problem is that no one is really reading the scriptures that I show with any fairness to understand them because we want to stick to the traditions of men so they are claiming that they are my words, without reading God's Word, so they don’t have to accept them as truth…. Again, by twisting it around to say it is JUST my words.
Please read the scriptures that support anything I am saying before accusing me of making up my own words. Just because they are hard to hear, does not make them false.
I was not saying the words that I am saying are God's, I am saying the scripture proof of what I am trying to convey, is God's Word and that is why I show it to support what I am trying to show.
The original earth was created in Gen.1:1 and it was perfect, because God would not create imperfection, Agree?,
Then it goes on the say that the earth had become corrupted by 1:2 when it uses the word AND/THEN or NOW and as you see it says He created the "HEAVEN" in 1:1, as in the first or single, and not "Heavens" as in more than one or plural, as It Is Written in 2:4 the Generation account of the HeavenS and earth, There is only ONE earth, but it has to be replenished after each Harvest as we as Christians are to be helping with the harvest right? The wheat, the figs, the olives? Are we not planting seeds for God? Is He not expecting a good harvest?
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the "heaven" and the earth.

NOW, Here in Gen.2 is where the Bible begins to tell the history of the generations of God's creation of the heavens and the earth and this will lead to the destruction of man that had now fallen,due to Adam(First man ever on earth in Gen.1:1, not 1:2 which is the world, (not a different earth, but a differnt earth's age we live in now) and Eve's sin and man began to hide their sin from God, so eventually man and animals had to be destroyed by Noah's flood of the OLD WORLD That PETER WROTE about, not me, in which they lived that was created in Gen.1:1. And you should be able to understand that is says Before God created the plants.... also the animals, if you read more from your Bible, Adam One man was created FIRST.

The history of the generations of the heavens and earth BEGIN from Here:
Gen 2:4 These are the generations of the heavens and of the earth when they were created, in the day that the LORD God made the earth and the heavens,
5 And every plant of the field BEFORE it was in the earth, and every herb of the field before it grew: for the LORD God had not caused it to rain upon the earth, and there was not a man to till the ground.
KJV

I do stand in amazement that our hope is of a new heaven and new earth, but we simple refuse to believe the wisest man who ever lived, Solomon, and even greater testimony being God's Word that the earth is very old and there was another world(earth's age) before our own, and the new heaven and earth to come that we await anxiously! Just amazing!! Just how do we explain away God's dinosaurs?

genesis 1:2, uhm that was called good, the entire six days of work was called good by God and cant be called corrupt.

start with that correction.

So would that include everything from the 1st chapter of Genesis?

Yes, from Gen.2:4 to Gen.6 is the account of the first earth that was corrupted by Gen.1:2 and destroyed by the flood of Noah of the Old World(same earth). That is the everything once God created His man till the REPLENISHING of the world(same earth) that we now have completely came full circle and shall soon be destroyed by the fire.
But again, just as the Bible teaches us that WE shall have a new heaven and a new earth(same earth remade and replenished), the world is very old and the dinosaurs where obviously God's first as far as life, but they too must have had a heaven and earth in their time of existence or perhaps they were on a different continent then God put man keeping them separate for we do see their bones, but that I do not know or have any scripture for nor anything from God revealing to me on it in any detail.
We obviously know they were on God's earth so He had to have created them. And as for what science likes to call evolution, is really none other that God's creation being improved, such as saying that we evolved from ape.... No, God improved on His creation just as we do in our works, and He made them so that they are able to adapt to what ever surroundings He puts them in. I say He puts them in, because the Bible says He appoints not only our time of birth, but our place of birth as well:

Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
KJV

Yes, from Gen.2:4 to Gen.6 is the account of the first earth that was corrupted by Gen.1:2 and destroyed by the flood of Noah of the Old World(same earth). That is the everything once God created His man till the REPLENISHING of the world(same earth) that we now have completely came full circle and shall soon be destroyed by the fire.
But again, just as the Bible teaches us that WE shall have a new heaven and a new earth(same earth remade and replenished), the world is very old and the dinosaurs where obviously God's first as far as life, but they too must have had a heaven and earth in their time of existence or perhaps they were on a different continent then God put man keeping them separate for we do see their bones, but that I do not know or have any scripture for nor anything from God revealing to me on it in any detail.
We obviously know they were on God's earth so He had to have created them. And as for what science likes to call evolution, is really none other that God's creation being improved, such as saying that we evolved from ape.... No, God improved on His creation just as we do in our works, and He made them so that they are able to adapt to what ever surroundings He puts them in. I say He puts them in, because the Bible says He appoints not only our time of birth, but our place of birth as well:

Acts 17:26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
KJV

uhm that's all debatable. God is a eugenicist? that also implies adam had he not sinned would have died.

genesis 1:2, uhm that was called good, the entire six days of work was called good by God and cant be called corrupt.

start with that correction.
How can it not be good, everything God creates is good, it is man who goes through life not getting counsel from God who eventually causes God's garden to be overgrown with WEEDS. You will notice that there were no man on the new remade earth until Gen.1:26 and he was not alone for God made the woman at the same time, this was not the First Adam who's mate came later after the animals.
The Bible does tell us that Noah did make it into the new earth, just as some of you are expecting to make it to the NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH in your walk of faith.

How can it not be good, everything God creates is good, it is man who goes through life not getting counsel from God who eventually causes God's garden to be overgrown with WEEDS. You will notice that there were no man on the new remade earth until Gen.1:26 and he was not alone for God made the woman at the same time, this was not the First Adam who's mate came later after the animals.
The Bible does tell us that Noah did make it into the new earth, just as some of you are expecting to make it to the NEW HEAVEN AND NEW EARTH in your walk of faith.
uhm read genesis one and what god said. sun and stars are corruptible by satan?

yes adam was alone for the brief period. its said in genesis one.

I have a different view of the new heavens and earth. not a physical change like some teach but a restoration of the earth to its pre curse state. if we are going to take that part of revelation 22 literally, then where are the lost on the earth? right outside the front gate!

uhm that's all debatable. God is a eugenicist? that also implies adam had he not sinned would have died.

Adam was not supposed to die, he lived 930 yrs. but just fell short of a Day (just as God warned he would if he ate of the tree to learn of good and evil,) in God's timing which was what the first Adam who was a perfect being clothed in the Holy Spirit of eternal life in the day of his being created, went by.
Does not Jesus promise everlasting life for those who will eat from the Tree of Life?
The Word of Life in the midst of the garden that is now available when we receive Christ who is that TREE?
Gen 5:5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.
KJV
Do you know that in the resurrection, that those who are worthy to obtain that NEW WORLD shall not die, for they will be as the angels? The Bride New Jersusalem being the City of God will come down to earth after the clean up of this old world in the 1,000 mil. Where the earth she shall be replenished in her soil to prepare a place for the Bride to come down and the soils that we have polluted will have nutrients for our plants again.
HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD:
Luke 20:34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain THAT WORLD, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

KJV
We are being restored to how it was in the beginning, before the fallen nature of man.

I venture to ask, does your traditions of men taught in your church show you this truth?

uhm read genesis one and what god said. sun and stars are corruptible by satan?

No, Satan does not tamper with God's Creation or boundaries, he tempts the free will of man to corrupt things following his words, doing his works, birthing spiritually unclean children which separates them from God.But no one can touch His heavenly bodies.

yes adam was alone for the brief period. its said in genesis one.
Show me the verse please in Gen. 1 that you are referring to.

Adam was not supposed to die, he lived 930 yrs. but just fell short of a Day (just as God warned he would if he ate of the tree to learn of good and evil,) in God's timing which was what the first Adam who was a perfect being clothed in the Holy Spirit of eternal life in the day of his being created, went by.
Does not Jesus promise everlasting life for those who will eat from the Tree of Life?
The Word of Life in the midst of the garden that is now available when we receive Christ who is that TREE?
Gen 5:5 And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.
KJV
Do you know that in the resurrection, that those who are worthy to obtain that NEW WORLD shall not die, for they will be as the angels? The Bride New Jersusalem being the City of God will come down to earth after the clean up of this old world in the 1,000 mil. Where the earth she shall be replenished in her soil to prepare a place for the Bride to come down and the soils that we have polluted will have nutrients for our plants again.
HEAR THE WORD OF THE LORD:
Luke 20:34 And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage:
35 But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain THAT WORLD, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

KJV
We are being restored to how it was in the beginning, before the fallen nature of man.

I venture to ask, does your traditions of men taught in your church show you this truth?

traditions of men? don't bother talking to me. I can read the bible for myself. my church doctrine was never mentioned here. I do listen to different end time views, but what I posted wasn't from my church.

however, I did state that lost would be outside the city. I was incorrect its in gehenna wherever that is. I believe to be in the center of the earth or also a spiritual and unseen location

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back