Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Site Restructuring

The site is currently undergoing some restructuring, which will take some time. Sorry for the inconvenience if things are a little hard to find right now.

Please let us know if you find any new problems with the way things work and we will get them fixed. You can always report any problems or difficulty finding something in the Talk With The Staff / Report a site issue forum.

He died for the seed of abraham

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
People fail to realize that by christ dying for only the seed of abraham, that does not mean he died for only ethnic jews, because the seed of abraham was in all nations according to gen 17:

5Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

He had a offspring given him, not a racial offspring, but a spiritual offspring of which he was Father of, of many different nations..

Thats the seed of abraham that Jesus christ died for..

savedbygrace57 said:
People fail to realize that by christ dying for only the seed of abraham, that does not mean he died for only ethnic jews, because the seed of abraham was in all nations according to gen 17:

5Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

He had a offspring given him, not a racial offspring, but a spiritual offspring of which he was Father of, of many different nations..

Thats the seed of abraham that Jesus christ died for..

Christ died for the sins of the whole world.
The seed of Abraham are those who, by faith, partake of His resurrection unto life.

He died for the seed of abraham !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke 19:

1And Jesus entered and passed through Jericho.

2And, behold, there was a man named Zacchaeus, which was the chief among the publicans, and he was rich.

3And he sought to see Jesus who he was; and could not for the press, because he was little of stature.

4And he ran before, and climbed up into a sycomore tree to see him: for he was to pass that way.

5And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.

6And he made haste, and came down, and received him joyfully.

7And when they saw it, they all murmured, saying, That he was gone to be guest with a man that is a sinner.

8And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord: Behold, Lord, the half of my goods I give to the poor; and if I have taken any thing from any man by false accusation, I restore him fourfold.

9And Jesus said unto him, This day is salvation come to this house, forsomuch as he also is a son of Abraham.

10For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost.

And Jesus said to him, Today salvation has come to this house, forsomuch he also is a son of Abraham [ child of promise] Hence for the son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost, and that is the seed of Abraham, which fell in Adam of whom Abraham was a descendant of per lk 3:

33Which was the son of Aminadab, which was the son of Aram, which was the son of Esrom, which was the son of Phares, which was the son of Juda,

34Which was the son of Jacob, which was the son of Isaac, which was the son of Abraham, which was the son of Thara, which was the son of Nachor,

35Which was the son of Saruch, which was the son of Ragau, which was the son of Phalec, which was the son of Heber, which was the son of Sala,

36Which was the son of Cainan, which was the son of Arphaxad, which was the son of Sem, which was the son of Noe, which was the son of Lamech,

37Which was the son of Mathusala, which was the son of Enoch, which was the son of Jared, which was the son of Maleleel, which was the son of Cainan,

38Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Adam was abrahams great, great, and greater grandfather.. Many have failed to realize that Abraham the friend of God, is in Adam's direct lineage of the godly seed. Many believe Adam was lost, but Adam was an upright man ecc 7:29 & Gen 1:27, and though he sinned, his status as being upright does not change, for the gifts and callings of God are without repentance, and it was Gods purpose through Adam to produce a godly seed mal 2:

15And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.

The purpose of God was not thwarted by the sin of Adam, but was only subservient to that greater purpose. You see the godly seed must first be born sinners , in order to find fulfillment in redemption through Jesus Christ. The godly seed must first bear the image of the earthy, in order to bear the image of the heavenly 1 cor 15:

49And as we have borne the image of the earthy, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly.

So God in His wise eternal purpose [ eph 3:11] decreed for the godly seed to first be natural, then heavenly..

So it happens that this man Zacchaeus was of the choice seed, and Jesus directed salvation to him and his house, this was not freewill salvation, no choice or decision that Zacchaeus made, but was all part of Gods sovereign will !

savedbygrace57 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heb 2:

16For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

Talking about the Limited intent of the atonement, there is perhaps no scripture that declares it more plainly than this one..

That the GodMan Mediatoral came to identify with the choice people he came to die for..not all of mankind, but the seed of abraham, that is a chosen people..

ps 105:

O ye seed of Abraham his servant, ye children of Jacob his chosen.

isa 41:

But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend

remember Jesus said :

jn 15:

13Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.[chosen ones]

When paul declared in 1 cor 15:

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

our sins = The seed of abraham..

heb 2:

17Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren[seed of abraham], that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people[seed of abraham].

Notice, it says made like unto His brethern, which is the seed of abraham..

This is the same brethern as in rom 8:

29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Yes, the seed of abraham is distinguished and particular, but the scope was broad, the scope was the world, and not Just israel..

rom 4:

18Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

So, yes limited atonement is true, and must be preached truthfully or you have no gospel..

That Jesus christ came and Identifed with , the seed of abraham, and died for the seed of abraham, and rose again for the Justification of the seed of abraham...This is the Gospel of the Kingdom..

Yes, no doubt, all are sinners, but not all sinners are of the seed of abraham..__________________
a [For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham] Here Paul sums up his argument about Christ being better than angels, declaring He did not take on the nature of angels, but became the natural seed of Abraham. It was necessary that He be made in all things like unto His brethren "that He might be a merciful and faithful high priest" in the things of God, to remit their sins by His own atonement, and to represent them in time of temptation (Heb. 2:17-18). Thus, Paul shows the Jews that Christ had to be made a human being; that He came from Abraham according to the flesh; that He was one of their own people; that redemption could not have been possible otherwise; that the Messiah had to suffer to redeem; and that He is now able to help and deliver all men who are tempted. In no way is this verse saying or showing that there is a limited intent of the atonement.

So it happens that this man Zacchaeus was of the choice seed, and Jesus directed salvation to him and his house, this was not freewill salvation, no choice or decision that Zacchaeus made, but was all part of Gods sovereign will ! And it is quite appropriate that its in this specific context of witnessing the discriminating favor showed on this man zacchaeus that we hear the words spoken from the Saviour # this day salvation is come [ not offered] in this house. Justification of life comes upon them it is merited for by the death of Christ per rom 5:

18Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

This is beautifully Illustrated with the character of Zacchaeus a son of Abraham indeed.

And in the very next verse it is annunciated by Jesus, that He as the Son of man came to seek and to save that[ seed of Abraham] which was lost.

Now all Jews were not the seed of Abraham, remember what Jesus said to some of them Jn 8:

39They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

Jesus here is referring to works resulting from regeneration or new creation.

Zacchaeus was a child of Abraham spiritually, not just naturally as a Jew. Remember what Paul wrote in rom 9:

7Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham [naturally], are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.

8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise [spiritually] are counted for the seed.

So Zacchaeus was actually a son of Abraham by promise as was Isaac, and as Isaac was born of the spirit so was Zacchaeus. Many today reject the truth that the OT saints were born of the Spirit of God, but thats not true, for Paul writes that Isaac was born of the Spirit here gal 4:29

But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.

All children of promise are eventually born of the spirit during the course of their earthly lives, for its a promise to all Abraham's seed..children of promise, whether jew or gentile..

Isa 44:

1Yet now hear, O Jacob my servant; and Israel, whom I have chosen:

2Thus saith the LORD that made thee, and formed thee from the womb, which will help thee; Fear not, O Jacob, my servant; and thou, Jesurun, whom I have chosen.

3For I will pour water upon him that is thirsty, and floods upon the dry ground: I will pour my spirit upon thy seed, and my blessing upon thine offspring:

Isa 59:
20And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD.

21As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.

So was Nathanael a child of promise, Jesus said of him jn 1:

47Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him,Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!

Notice Jesus said of him " in whom is no guile " The word guile means deceit, and we know that from scripture, that by nature the best of mens hearts are deceitful and desperately wicked per jer 17:

9The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

So what does Jesus mean here ? It means God viewed him not in his own righteousness but with the imputed righteousness of Christ, he was one whose sins had not been imputed unto him, as per witness of David ps 32:

1Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered.

2Blessed is the man unto whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, and in whose spirit there is no guile.

Nathanael was one of the elect [blessed] whom the LORD imputeth not iniquity, resulting in whose spirit there is no guile, because no guile was found in He that whom righteousness belongs to him as a free gift of Gods grace.. This cannot be said of no man by nature, but only about He that no guile was ever found in His mouth..

1 pet 2:22

Who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

That this is a redemptive blessing is seen in rev 14:

5And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God.

referring to them redeemed from among men in vs 4

4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

So this is Jesus teaching quite early in His Ministry, the imputed righteousness of Christ which makes men guileless before God, and without fault [blame] before the Throne of God

see eph 1:4 jude 24 and col 1:22

For the record?

I'm against anti-semantics and anti-semanticism. Use words like "seed of Abraham" with some care - why enlist confusion? When Peter first discovered that the Holy Spirit was poured out upon Jew and Gentile alike, he was confused for a moment. He and others sought God and then... the understanding was given.

When the Protestant Reformation happened? Again, our God confirmed His purpose. It is by FAITH, and that not of ourselves, that we are saved. By the favor that we don't deserve, we are saved. Yes, Abraham is our "Father of our Faith", "The" father of our faith, but who more so? Is not our God Himself the Father of Abrams' faith?

Ask yourself, "What is faith founded upon?" Let the work that is being performed in each of us be founded on the Rock eternal, so that we are NOT ashamed.

Our faith - everyman and everywoman and every person's faith, IF it is of the kind that results in salvation, must be placed squarely upon the fact that God is good, that He shall accomplish His purpose and that we need only accept and allow our lives to be changed, for there will be change. Let not the double minded in this think that he shall receive anything from God. Not only does our Heavenly Father extend to us His mercy forever, He also loves Justice. Depart from sin. Read that last statement again: Depart from sin.

We know each other because we can actually see the results of God's love in each others' lives. Those who hang back and retreat to the darkness do so for one reason only. They fail to believe that their shame can be exchanged at the cross for the righteousness of our Anointed High Priest, the King of the Jews (both by bloodline, by blood, and more importantly, by Spirit).

The unsaved know us because they see us moved to help each other. Actual actions and not mere talk. We, as Christians still have a long ways to go before the prophecies that comprise such great and precious promises are full in us. Is the banner over us actually LOVE? Or is it still bickering and backstabbing? Sadly, for too many it is the latter.

~amen

Sparrow

Sparrowhawke said:
For the record?

I'm against anti-semantics and anti-semanticism. Use words like "seed of Abraham" with some care - why enlist confusion? When Peter first discovered that the Holy Spirit was poured out upon Jew and Gentile alike, he was confused for a moment. He and others sought God and then... the understanding was given.

When the Protestant Reformation happened? Again, our God confirmed His purpose. It is by FAITH, and that not of ourselves, that we are saved. By the favor that we don't deserve, we are saved. Yes, Abraham is our "Father of our Faith", "The" father of our faith, but who more so? Is not our God Himself the Father of Abrams' faith?

Ask yourself, "What is faith founded upon?" Let the work that is being performed in each of us be founded on the Rock eternal, so that we are NOT ashamed.

Our faith - everyman and everywoman and every person's faith, IF it is of the kind that results in salvation, must be placed squarely upon the fact that God is good, that He shall accomplish His purpose and that we need only accept and allow our lives to be changed, for there will be change. Let not the double minded in this think that he shall receive anything from God. Not only does our Heavenly Father extend to us His mercy forever, He also loves Justice. Depart from sin. Read that last statement again: Depart from sin.

We know each other because we can actually see the results of God's love in each others' lives. Those who hang back and retreat to the darkness do so for one reason only. They fail to believe that their shame can be exchanged at the cross for the righteousness of our Anointed High Priest, the King of the Jews (both by bloodline, by blood, and more importantly, by Spirit).

The unsaved know us because they see us moved to help each other. Actual actions and not mere talk. We, as Christians still have a long ways to go before the prophecies that comprise such great and precious promises are full in us. Is the banner over us actually LOVE? Or is it still bickering and backstabbing? Sadly, for too many it is the latter.

~amen

Sparrow
Good word, brother. :amen

sparrow:

I'm against anti-semantics and anti-semanticism

Thats your business, there is nothing anti semantic about the thread..

savedbygrace57 said:
sparrow:

I'm against anti-semantics and anti-semanticism

Thats your business, there is nothing anti semantic about the thread..
It does, however touch upon genealogies.

• Tts 3:9 - But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

In fact, your first argument is based upon a misinterpretation of the Word of God.
savedbygrace57 said:
Talking about the Limited intent of the atonement, there is perhaps no scripture that declares it more plainly than this one..

That the GodMan Mediatoral came to identify with the choice people he came to die for..not all of mankind, but the seed of abraham, that is a chosen people..
  • Hbr 2:16 - For verily he took not on [him the nature of] angels; but he took on [him] the seed of Abraham.

This verse (read the surrounding verses for context) is speaking of God's incarnation as a man (Jesus Christ) who is a physical descendant of Abraham.

• Gal 3:16 - Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

Mar 16:15 - And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Limited atonement is a falsehood given that the gospel is to be preached everywhere. This would not be necessary if only a select group were atoned for. Indeed all people everywhere are invited to be grafted into the family of Christ. As Jesus had no genetic heirs, ALL who follow him are adopted, and one's actual genetic lineage is meaningless to those who are born again.

Abraham was and is the earthly head of the election of grace, whereby he represented the believing seed, and the called [ rom 9:24], this seed of Abraham, though born in sin, would yet be given the Faith of Abraham, rom 4:16

Therefore it is of faith, that it might be by grace; to the end the promise might be sure to all the seed; not to that only which is of the law, but to that also which is of the faith of Abraham; who is the father of us all,

Who is the Father of us All ! Now this is extremely important to understand, for Paul is speaking of both jews and gentiles, and that Abraham was the Father of us all..

When was Abraham their Father ? Was it only after they believed or had Faith ? God forbid, Abraham was their Father long ago, when God said this Gen 17:

Those who come to Faith as Abraham did, only are being made manifest that they are the children whom which God told him [ Abraham] a Father of many nations I have [present tense] made thee..so they were His children of Faith before they came into existence in their respective generations, and of course it had nothing to do with natural ethnicity, because the children would come from every nation..

Now this seed of Abraham, though born in sin, would be given Faith to believe and Follow Gods directives, as Abraham their Father did...

God actually promised Abraham a believing seed, that would be given the same quality of Faith that was given Him their head..

gen 17:7

7And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant[/B], to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

Not Just to be a God from a Creator creature standpoint, but to be a God to them in covenant, to admit them into all the blessings secured in the blood of the everlasting covenant heb 13:

20Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant,

21Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.

That would mean God would work in them that which is wellpleasing in His sight, which we know that Faith is one of those qualities which is pleasing to God:

heb 11:

6But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

So, we see all the way back in gen 17, how God constituted Abraham the Head [ Father] of a spiritual seed, that would be Faithful to God...

savedbygrace57 said:

Heb 2:

16For verily he took not on him the nature of angels; but he took on him the seed of Abraham.

ps 105:

isa 41:

But thou, Israel, art my servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, the seed of Abraham my friend

remember Jesus said :

jn 15:

13Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.[chosen ones]

3For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

heb 2:

17Wherefore in all things it behoved him to be made like unto his brethren[seed of abraham], that he might be a merciful and faithful high priest in things pertaining to God, to make reconciliation for the sins of the people[seed of abraham].

29For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

Yes, the seed of abraham is distinguished and particular, but the scope was broad, the scope was the world, and not Just israel..

rom 4:

18Who against hope believed in hope, that he might become the father of many nations, according to that which was spoken, So shall thy seed be.

So, yes limited atonement is true, and must be preached truthfully or you have no gospel..

That Jesus christ came and Identifed with , the seed of abraham, and died for the seed of abraham, and rose again for the Justification of the seed of abraham...This is the Gospel of the Kingdom..

Yes, no doubt, all are sinners, but not all sinners are of the seed of abraham..__________________

The context of that scripture was that He came in human form as bodily descendant of Abraham.
Even the Great Apostle preached first to the Jews and then to the Gentiles.

The Word of God places no such limitations on the atonement (bold emphasis mine):

1Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.

Boanerges said:
The context of that scripture was that He came in human form as bodily descendant of Abraham.
Even the Great Apostle preached first to the Jews and then to the Gentiles.

The Word of God places no such limitations on the atonement (bold emphasis mine):

1Jn 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

Joh 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Rev 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.
:yes :amen :thumb

boan:

Yes He came according to the flesh as a Jew, but thats not the point, being a jew in the flesh did not constitute one a child of promise rom 9:

8That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Jesus came along those lines, as a child of promise..all of the spiritual heirs, abrahams children, are children of promise..Thats why it is written in Gen 17:

Abraham was made a Father of spiritual children of all nations before they existed naturally, so they, as Isaac and as Christ are all children of promise..and thats the seed of Abraham that Jesus is Identified with in heb 2:

savedbygrace57 said:

Heb 2:

ps 105:

isa 41:

remember Jesus said :

jn 15:

heb 2:

rom 4:

Hi savedbygrace , if God did not died for everyone , then why preach , or pray for the salvation of family , or even send missionaries if God did not die for all . Calvinist are the only ones that I know , that hold to this view !!!!

dan asked:

Hi savedbygrace , if God did not died for everyone , then why preach

I preach for a witness Matt 24:

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Hi savedbygrace , if God did not died for everyone , then why preach

The same reason why paul preached 2 tim 2:

10Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

dan p said:
Hi savedbygrace , if God did not died for everyone , then why preach , or pray for the salvation of family , or even send missionaries if God did not die for all . Calvinist are the only ones that I know , that hold to this view !!!!

I think you're seeing a hyper-Calvinist. John Calvin didn't go quite that far.

Jesus christ came to save the seed of Abraham, which are comprised of both Jew and Gentile Believers..

He took on the seed of Abraham heb 2:

The seed of Abraham here is not ethnic jews..but children of promise out of both jews and gentiles..

Lets look at gal 3:

26For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed or the seed of Abraham, and heirs according to the promise.

He took on the seed of all them that shall believe in Him, the seed of Abraham, neither jew or gentile...

Christ didn't exculsively die for the seed of Abraham. No place does it say that, even if you speaking of the spiritual House of Israel God was no respecter of persons.

John 1:29, “The next day John (John the Baptist) seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the SIN OF THE WORLD.â€

I John 2:2, “And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for our’s only, but also for the sins of the whold world.â€

I John 4:14, “And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Savior of the world.â€

John 4:42, “... for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Savior of the world.â€

I Timothy 2:5-6, “For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; who gave himself a ransom for all,â€

I Timothy 4:10, “For therefore we both labor and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Savior of all men …â€

John 12:47, “And if any man hears my words, and believe not, I judge him
not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.â€
II Corinthians 5:14-15, “For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
15) And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.â€

Romans 5:18, “Therefore, as by the offense of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.â€

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.â€

Don't misunderstand, because the world was forgiven of sin does not necessarily mean that they will inherit everlasting life. One has to believe!

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back