Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Are you taking the time to pray? Christ is the answer in times of need

https://christianforums.net/threads/psalm-70-1-save-me-o-god-lord-help-me-now.108509/

• The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

• Looking to grow in the word of God more?

See our Bible Studies and Devotionals sections in Christian Growth

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Have questions about the Christian faith?

Come ask us what's on your mind in Questions and Answers

• How are famous preachers sometimes effected by sin?

Join Sola Scriptura for a discussion on the subject

https://christianforums.net/threads/anointed-preaching-teaching.109331/#post-1912042

Help Me Answer These Questions.

Chris if you look at the life of Harry Houdini you will see he proved that they were all fakes. Houdini put up $100,000 for anyone who could prove their powers and many tried to collect the reward yet no one could
prove they had the power.
Modern day Penn and Teller have offered money to anyone who can prove they can talk to the dead or have powers
still no one has claimed the prize.
There has never ever been someone who could prove to scientists they have any power.

Chris said
If you are in touch with the supernatural world these things are used. How else would occultists levitate and do the other weird stuff they do. How else do mediums talk to dead dudes, unless its just your third eye opening allows it. lol thats gonna confuse everyone now..... sorry

Elvis' said;
I have challenged satan many many times to a battle to the death I am still here.

Whats the matter can he not hear me or is he sleeping or on holiday or maybe there is no one home.

I have been waiting forty years since my first challenge to demons, goblins, ghosts, satan, still here.

Elvis' said;
I have challenged satan many many times to a battle to the death I am still here.

Whats the matter can he not hear me or is he sleeping or on holiday or maybe there is no one home.

I have been waiting forty years since my first challenge to demons, goblins, ghosts, satan, still here.
He doesn't have to do anything in your case, your on his side!!!! You are on a Christian forum and attempting to convince people that Satan doesn't exist!. He can sleep and go on holiday while you continue to do his work for him.
I don't expect you to answer, every other thread you have started when someone disagrees with you, you simply ignore them and start another thread. I'd love to talk if you care too, OT, NT, whatever you choose.
To everyone else, it is my prayer that you sort through scripture and don't be deceived by these lies. Satan is very, very real.
Westtexas

He doesn't have to do anything in your case, your on his side!!!! You are on a Christian forum and attempting to convince people that Satan doesn't exist!. He can sleep and go on holiday while you continue to do his work for him.
I don't expect you to answer, every other thread you have started when someone disagrees with you, you simply ignore them and start another thread. I'd love to talk if you care too, OT, NT, whatever you choose.
To everyone else, it is my prayer that you sort through scripture and don't be deceived by these lies. Satan is very, very real.
Westtexas

Lol not if you area jehovas witness i think they are the only ones arent they that think this way and weigh things heavily on the old testament rather than new.

westrexas said I don't expect you to answer, every other thread you have started when someone disagrees with you, you simply ignore them and start another thread. I'd love to talk if you care too, OT, NT, whatever you choose.
Westtexas

Elvis said;

Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

We are warned by scripture not to answer everyone, there is a very good reason for this, what is it ?

To suggest that I never answer is unfair at best.

Yes I begin many new posts and will continue to do so till they say stop. There is so much scripture from
the old testament to bring to light, time is of the essence, His return is immanent.

By the way many many thanks to the moderators for allowing me the stage for freedom of speech.

Luk 6:22 Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you [from their company], and shall reproach [you], and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

My Ancestors the Hugenots and the Wadenses were burned at the stake as Heretic's for telling people to read the old testament, the churches
do not want you to read it, because it speaks against religion collecting money for God. Yeshua was so
angry how they collected money for God He shut them down , so they killed Him!!

Sin cerley Craig

Back